Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

What do I have to contribute to all this?

Well, I've taken the liberty of splitting up the End Medley into each level's 'bits'.

It's in a .zip file, however, so that kinda defeats the purpose :-P

I've also included an enhanced version of Escape the City in there, making it slightly closer to the original's progression.

They're named by the initials of the level, so PW = Planet Wisp ect.

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/31855381/file.html

Zippyshare.

Yup.

I could split it into seperate .MP3's if anyone really wants me to.

Also, keep an eye on my YT channel over the next couple days. You should be pleasantly surprised :-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSonicSoundwave

DO NOT ask about my YT username. I was young ;-)

OMG there's over 16min of Omochao talking.

• Thumbs Up 3

That is the length of all the quotes put side-by-side in a video editor.

In other words, I'm saying the video that I am making is going to be over 16min.

Just in English.

Screw that, I'm keeping him on.

I dunno why, but characters like him appeal to me. I dunno why.

And does He mention Super Sonic?

• Thumbs Up 2

Screw that, I'm keeping him on.

I dunno why, but characters like him appeal to me. I dunno why.

And does He mention Super Sonic?

I think Omochao's new voice is cute.

However, Omochao is now officially a girl to me now. You can't tell me that's a guy no more.Or more likely Omochao has no gender, I mean, any Chao can reproduce with any Chao...

However, Omochao is now officially a girl to me now. You can't tell me that's a guy no more.Or more likely Omochao has no gender, I mean, any Chao can reproduce with any Chao...

I kinda like having Omochao in the levels, but the auto-activate with Modern is something I'd rather not have...wish you could fine tune the Omochao options so you don't have him in the level loading, but have him in the levels, but with touch activation only. Eh, I'll probably just turn Omochao off after the first run through a level, and turn him back on for new runthroughs.

Wish you could pick up Omochao and throw em like you used to, but Omochao actually seems more adorable than annoying this time around, so I'd might feel bad..."Hold x to Boost! (for the 100000 time)".

Nope. *smacks Omochao*

• Thumbs Up 1

You are aware that omochao's va is also Blaze's, right?happy.png

Edited by Revlis1

You are aware that omochao's va is also Blaze's, right?happy.png

Of course, Laura Bailey plays both of them. But my point being is that Omochao's voice has gotten more girly in every game he appears in, and there is no way SEGA is convincing me he is a boy now; regardless if he is voiced by a girl or not, the character doesn't even sound remotely male at this point.

Fun Fact: (Copied from SonicRetro) In SEGA's Sonic '06 game script spreadsheet file, there are character profiles written in corresponding English and Japanese that talk of their personalities and some of their origins. It says in the end of Blaze's English profile, "She has a rather unique costume on under her cape, and it also seems that she is bothered by her underendowed chest (comments on which will rouse her anger)."

• Thumbs Up 1

Of course, Laura Bailey plays both of them. But my point being is that Omochao's voice has gotten more girly in every game he appears in, and there is no way SEGA is convincing me he is a boy now; regardless if he is voiced by a girl or not, the character doesn't even sound remotely male at this point.

Should that really matter? i mean, it's just robot you know.rolleyes.gif

Edited by Revlis1