Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Fun Fact: (Copied from SonicRetro) In SEGA's Sonic '06 game script spreadsheet file, there are character profiles written in corresponding English and Japanese that talk of their personalities and some of their origins. It says in the end of Blaze's English profile, "She has a rather unique costume on under her cape, and it also seems that she is bothered by her underendowed chest (comments on which will rouse her anger)."

I don't get it.unsure.png

All i can think of is Blaze's... [spoilers]biggrin.png

All right I skipped Missions Description and Omachao. I'm saying goodbye to this thread at lest till relase. See ya guys :D

Yeah you haven't been keeping up with the game. You can turn all of the help things off in the final build.

Well its hard to keep up, there are so many pages and i cant just sit on here and watch for every single post (im not talking about you or anyone else on here). But thanks for telling me ill be able to turn things off.

I think Chuggaaconroy would hate Vector in this game, judging by his playthrough of Super Mario Sunshine.

Also, Iizuka is REALLY making use of his position if so many Chaotix remixes are getting in the game.

To be honest, Omochao said two things in the demo and he's already getting on my nerves. I like his new voice but I don't think tutorial hints need to be so IN YOUR FACE as Omochao is. The Sonic Unleashed question mark bubbles were nice. Going straight to the options screen once I get this.

This topic is less busy than I thought it would be. :/

Charmy team-up: …he can make a vortex at your feet. What?
  • Thumbs Up 1

Holy Crud. That Network tune is a dream come true!!! Pity I'll never hear it in the actual game since I don't go online :-(

Holy Crud. That Network tune is a dream come true!!! Pity I'll never hear it in the actual game since I don't go online :-(

All this love for Laura Bailey as Omochao makes me wonder how she'll act as Blaze. owo Also Jack, any chance there are some Modern Knuckles Voice clips?

Only to give a heads up, the EU PSN demo is up, and it's size is 665 MB...bigger than the 360 demo...maybe it has something that the 360 demo hasn't?

Probably just related to Ps3 junk for it. Probably nothing important, since this demo had crap listing about the PS3, 360 and PC version in the 360 Demo.

Is it Just me or dose the "Time Break" Music Make me think of the "Boss Chaos Control" Music from Shadow the Hedgehog?

Edited by Arymond Rysniq

Since this is the most populated topic...

dsc_0007f1rk.jpg

Modern Sonic: Man was I this fat when I was little?

Classic Sonic: *Thinkinng* If Older Me calls me fat 1 more time...I swear this fucker is going to get it.

Edited by V0YANT
  • Thumbs Up 9

dsc_0006j11v.jpg

I think this confirms that the skills act like they do Secret Rings. A large amount that consume skill points and have a limit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Modern Sonic: Man was I this fat when I was little?

Classic Sonic: *Thinkinng* If Older Me calls me fat 1 more time...I swear this fucker is going to get it.

Yeah, that look C. Sonic's face doesn't look too pleasant. There's obviously going to be some conflict between the two at the beginning.

Until they settle it with chili dogs, of course.

biggrin.png