Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

dsc_0008iew3.jpg

Nothing special. For a preview it's pretty short. Well the result say, that game is the best Sonic Game ever. So it's got the top rank.

• Thumbs Up 1

Must be talking about the 3DS version. I'm damn sure it was confirmed that the console and PC version were a single player game. Unless.....Aaron TROLLED US!

>.>

Must be talking about the 3DS version. I'm damn sure it was confirmed that the console and PC version were a single player game. Unless.....Aaron TROLLED US!

>.>

I noticed that in the GameSpot video preview, the guy said 1-2 players....

I noticed that in the GameSpot video preview, the guy said 1-2 players....

Which preview? The E3 preview or a newer one? And link please?

Since this is the most populated topic...

dsc_0007f1rk.jpg

dsc_0006j11v.jpg

M. Sonic: Hmmm this is me? it's missing something... something green... but what?

C. Sonic: Holy eggtard on a chilidog sunday cake... now I understand why people prefer the present me then my future self, i'm full of flaws!!/joke

Anyway those skills... I want them all!

Tho I wonder if it will really be like in SatSR where, at some far point of the game, we'll be able to equip all of the skills with enough points or will it be a 1 skill equip only.

Oh and 2 things...

Why is it omochao that is selling the abilities and not my Black Market Chao?!

blackmarketbig.gif

Also... why is the Chao puppet isn't with Wentos?

im2e4g.jpg

Clearly there is something suspicious with omochao there... cause I would like it more if it was him selling stuff then Omochao out of preference of seeing good & unique characters.

I just realized that I find puppet Chao considerably cuter than actual Chao. They sort of remind me of Shuppet, except actually cute.

blackmarketbig.gif

Because this is...

A white market.

• Thumbs Up 5

well, after searching through the thousand posts of fucking spam, I have to say that this demo really didn't have anything "Exciting" besides the ending melody.

Also Bosses DO give you Chaos emeralds, just as I thought, nice.

That 1-2 Player thing may or may not be a mistake. But maybe if you have a second controller, you can controller the other character during Co-Op missions?

Also finally, the best sonic game ever? Did that magazine actually review the entire game? or just the preview Embargo they were given?

Also finally, the best sonic game ever? Did that magazine actually review the entire game? or just the preview Embargo they were given?

Pfff you don't need to review the entire game to know that this is the best Sonic game ever.

The moment you jizz while playing is a sign that this game is reaching the peak of its epicness.

If you faint at the 4th stage out of awesomeness then its 100% confirmed that its truly the best Sonic game ever!

M. Sonic: Hmmm this is me? it's missing something... something green... but what?

C. Sonic: Holy eggtard on a chilidog sunday cake... now I understand why people prefer the present me then my future self, i'm full of flaws!!/joke

Anyway those skills... I want them all!

Tho I wonder if it will really be like in SatSR where, at some far point of the game, we'll be able to equip all of the skills with enough points or will it be a 1 skill equip only.

Oh and 2 things...

blackmarketbig.gif

im2e4g.jpg

Clearly there is something suspicious with omochao there... cause I would like it more if it was him selling stuff then Omochao out of preference of seeing good & unique characters.

It could be that Wentos meet the Black Market Chao at a young age and bought a puppet from him. Later, he decided to become a traveling Salesmen.

Pfff you don't need to review the entire game to know that this is the best Sonic game ever.

The moment you jizz while playing is a sign that this game is reaching the peak of its epicness.

If you faint at the 4th stage out of awesomeness then its 100% confirmed that its truly the best Sonic game ever!

And somehow I knew someone would say this. (4th level being Speed highway....) Wait don't you mean the 3rd level?

Le gasp!!

Now that I think about it...

He Bought a chao puppet from the Black Chao market like Strainer mentioned and follows the steps of the Time Eater as a traveling salesmen.

Revenge of the Time Eater in the next Sonic game confirmed?

EDIT:

I didn't say the 3rd stage cause, well you know... you've been resisting the orgasmic awesomeness for too long but after finding that DAMN 4th emerald you can't hold back anymore and faint happily.

Don't flame me please.

Edited by Unholy Sønic

Oh and 2 things...

Easy. The Black Market Chao was finally arrested after undercover Wentos sold him fake puppets as a set up, >=U!

• Thumbs Up 3

Um I just found something big. So I'm looking through Systemcomman.ar, it has archives of assets even if they aren't actually present, but it also seems to have programming for all the bosses, Time Eater included.

If any one can upload the PS3 demo of it extracted from the PS3s hdd through ftp or something. I need to look at those files sometime and document them to see whats different of the model format. I love how the put in the files controls for the GI texture sizes and shadow positioning and shadow texture size so you can just alter them in there if you wanted to.

Also, unrelated note. Batman Arkham City models = Boss

What do I have to contribute to all this?

Well, I've taken the liberty of splitting up the End Medley into each level's 'bits'.

It's in a .zip file, however, so that kinda defeats the purpose :-P

I've also included an enhanced version of Escape the City in there, making it slightly closer to the original's progression.

They're named by the initials of the level, so PW = Planet Wisp ect.

http://www7.zippysha...55381/file.html

Zippyshare.

Yup.

I could split it into seperate .MP3's if anyone really wants me to.

Also, keep an eye on my YT channel over the next couple days. You should be pleasantly surprised :-)

http://www.youtube.c...rSonicSoundwave

DO NOT ask about my YT username. I was young ;-)

Bumped cause someone might find it useful.

Um I just found something big. So I'm looking through Systemcomman.ar, it has archives of assets even if they aren't actually present, but it also seems to have programming for all the bosses, Time Eater included.

I'm sorry, WHAT?!?! Time eater, as in TIME EATER?!

Edited by RaymanFan1