Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Um I just found something big. So I'm looking through Systemcomman.ar, it has archives of assets even if they aren't actually present, but it also seems to have programming for all the bosses, Time Eater included.

Whoa, Jack...Can you tell anything significant from the programming regarding the Time Eater battle?

Someone from Retro found a Super Peel Out icon in the demo files.

uicommonskillgp.png

YEEUSSS!! I've always felt that the SPO was an awesome move that needed to be brought back.

uicommonskillgp.png

But what if it's a seperate Classic Sonic running animation you can unlock?

I love his running animation in CD. :<

uicommonskillgp.png

Wait we can peel out!? Is this a simple running animation change or a classic boost power up?

Generations is on Steam now, releasing 5 Nov (at least where I live), sadly no demo (I hope it's coming!), not that we have been hold to expect one. $30 USD.

If I ever hear "press the x button to do such and such" again it would be to friggin soon. Also

"Watch out for Perfect Chao's breath attack" Umm what?

If I ever hear "press the x button to do such and such" again it would be to friggin soon. Also

Laser beam of death.

Wait, so we can actually do the Peel-Out here!? For real!?

Also... I think I'll skip out on any additional footage to the HD version from here on out. Omochao accepted, but I wouldn't want to see HOW it goes down any time soon without experiencing it first.

It's kinda hard to brush when you're a giant water monster

Ninja'd

Edited by Rawrdom

That lazer he fires from his mouth.

Since this is the most populated topic...

dsc_0007f1rk.jpg

dsc_0006j11v.jpg

Oh yeah, I guess I was a moron for thinking Classic Sonic wouldn't be too fond of Modern Sonic initially, RIGHT?! wink.png

Anyhow, this stuff is crazy. Omochao spoiled everything tongue.png It all sounds amazing, I just was hoping we'd learn some details about the elusive Time Eater. So far, I'm happy with everything we've seen, and that skill shop and other surprises just make everything so much better, I just wish poor Classic Sonic fought as many bosses as Modern =/

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

It sounds like we've got to defeat Shadow by collecting "Energy Cores" to power Sonic up.

That sounds really strange, XD But it could be pretty fun. :) Makes me wonder if it'll result in Sonic using Sonic Wind again.