Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Vector attacks with giant musical notes? I think this might be the best game, you guys.

Omochao's slightly grating shrillness aside, that was a fun listen. I'm glad that there seems to be so much variety in the missions... I was getting pretty tired of time attacks and collecting certain quantities of rings.

• Thumbs Up 2

That sounds really strange, XD But it could be pretty fun. smile.png Makes me wonder if it'll result in Sonic using Sonic Wind again.

Any comment made about this is too obivous.

Vector attacks with giant musical notes? I think this might be the best game, you guys.
He did that in Heroes, too.

Omochao's slightly grating shrillness aside, that was a fun listen. I'm glad that there seems to be so much variety in the missions... I was getting pretty tired of time attacks and collecting certain quantities of rings.

Vector did that in Heroes, same game where he can breath fire, spit musical notes and shoot explosive bubble gum.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really? That is flippin' awesome! Hmm I guess I should stop reading this topic now. I don't want to be too spoiled. D:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot he did that in Heroes.

Edited by Lungo

He did that in Heroes, too.

...did he? I remember the gum bubbles and the fireballs, and I know they used music in their team blast, but did he do it somewhere else? Man, it's been a long time since I've played that game. I should probably stop being mean to it until I've had a chance to replay it, I guess.

EDIT: I am literally buried in ninjas right now. Stupid "X posts have happened since you loaded the page" thing being slightly slow.

Edited by Octarine

So for Shadow:

Get energy core, hit meteor, the meteor hits Shadow, then boost into him.

Also, Perfect Chaos sounds interesting....

I heard something about attacking a tail?

So for Shadow:

The tail that Froggy ate in Adventure will actually have some importance now?

So for Shadow:

That line was referring to the Egg Dragoon, I believe.

Edited by EXshad

My ears were virgins til they heard that. I wish I could go back in time and get my virginity (EARS) back. That was waaay to much for me to hear.

Hmm. I didn't know that Egg Dragoon had a tail...

He didn't originally, but this Egg Dragoon has combined with the Egg Wyvern and Egg Viper, and the Egg Viper becomes it's tail.

Edited by Dusk Golem

I can't listen to Omochao.

Oh no, not because I don't want to be spoiled (even though I don't). It's because after 2 minutes I'm pretty sure my brain started melting.

• Thumbs Up 4

Omochao: You can can use endless BOOST here endless BOOST lets you BOOST all the time.

lol how redundant

• Thumbs Up 1

We get to change gears with pink spikes and ride a mine cart (lol Sonic 4) in planet wisp! AWESOME!!! The boss fights sound really well done and I guess the power core thing explains the animation of Sonic looking like he's going super in the boss trailer.

I was thinking about something like this:

830pxvector01.png

Vector looks so weird with his headphones off and what issue was this?

It sounds like the co-op/vs clips are sorted out into level order for classic, then level order for modern. Good to know.

Also, did Omochao say that Charmy was attacking with barrels?! Oh, he has it on like Donkey Kong.

Oh, also, I think the vortex thing that Charmy makes is the flower from Sonic Heroes's Grand Metropolis. Just an idea.

• Thumbs Up 2