Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Still listening to Omochao, and my sanity is still intact.

My sanity broke after thinking of Hewpoe and Kuro after 20 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Sonic.

CantLetYouDothat.jpg

Sonic-Colours-Art-1.png

More Images Spoilered for Size

screenshot_2.jpg[heeeeeee00003.pngheeeeeee00006.png

I specifically remember us discussing the eyes found throughout Colors and wondering if there was some greater significance to the plot than just an Eggman design motif. Maybe there really is a connection between Colors and Generations?

Edited by SpookyMulder
  • Thumbs Up 4

Oh, also, I think the vortex thing that Charmy makes is the flower from Sonic Heroes's Grand Metropolis. Just an idea.

That's a good point. Also it's a pity about Espio's grappling hook... I'd rather he just ran up walls (and across ceilings) but never mind.

Uhh...I just wanted to ask Jack if he still had the first video he posted with the SFX of the first demo. Because I wanted to check something

It sounds like the co-op/vs clips are sorted out into level order for classic, then level order for modern. Good to know.

Also, did Omochao say that Charmy was attacking with barrels?! Oh, he has it on like Donkey Kong.

I think Omochao was talking about those giant barrels in Rooftop Run, the ones that chases Classic Sonic in his level

......And it's back. I need more Travis Willingham as Knuckles in this game. =P

Anyways. So then how goes the programming search?

Sonic-Colours-Art-1.png 320px-FrigateSkullian.png

I specifically remember us discussing the eyes found throughout Colors and wondering if there was some greater significance to the plot than just an Eggman design motif. Maybe there really is a connection between Colors and Generations?

It's Metal Sonic.

Sonic-Colours-Art-1.png 320px-FrigateSkullian.png

I also remember seeing those machines with the giant eyes in the backgrounds of Planet Wisp too.

Ok the 7 Chaos Emeralds icon is still present in the skill texture file.

Those things from the upper-right in the hub?

Care to give please.

Those things from the upper-right in the hub?

Care to give please.

No the one from the first demo, the one that was a circular icon that had all 7 of them.

I'm kind of disappointed that you can't interact (or rather mess) with Omochao directly. It was fun hearing him complain in SA2.

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 1

From my understanding...

It's apparent that you collect a chaos emerald after you defeat a boss. Since there are a total of 6 bosses as well as a 7th final boss, it'd make sense that we get a Super Sonic fight after the first phase of fighting the Time Eater.

However, this is not the same as unlocking Super Sonic for the main levels. The "Super Sonic skill" looks like an unlockable, most likely available after you complete the game once and is probably the most expensive thing in the shop.

Time will tell if I'm right with this one...

"Press the X button to wait for the release of Sonic Generations!"

"HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGG"

• Thumbs Up 7

Sonic-Colours-Art-1.png

More Images Spoilered for Size

screenshot_2.jpg[heeeeeee00003.pngheeeeeee00006.png

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT the red eye I posted......

It is METAL SONIC!!!!!

Edited by XylemTube

Omochao sounds adorable! You guys are just meanies =P

Also, at some point in the first video, I believe I heard something about staying within the buoys or the fish will eat you. 3D water stuff?

Sa2 Omochao: OH MY GOD, DIE YOU LITTLE FUCKER

Generations Omochao: Love and Tolerance up in this bitch.

ITs amazing the difference a voice actor can make.

• Thumbs Up 2

The bit with the extra large boost meters has me intrigued. It sounds like a pretty cool idea to have a 3x boost guage that doesn't refill, and then a 2x guage that doesn't refill during a time trial. Makes you think about when and where to use it.

The bit with the extra large boost meters has me intrigued. It sounds like a pretty cool idea to have a 3x boost guage that doesn't refill, and then a 2x guage that doesn't refill during a time trial. Makes you think about when and where to use it.

Snake drifting! I already know how I'm going to complete that stage....uh mission.

Ok remmeber when I said the Red Emerald was missing? I found it, you get if during Planet Wisp, I'm not clear what exactly gets the red emerald, but it;s something there.