Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Omochao's new voice kinda reminds me of MLP for some reason.

I'm betting something like that is why Omochao is much more like here than in SA2. It does sound cute, despite how many times it repeats part of sentence over.

If you look closely, that purple cloud is surrounded by clock gears that seem to be bleeding through the portal. That thing in the cloud might be alive, but it's definitely using some sort of machine.

Yeah. Steam's product page had them all up (Along with how many players got it) until they were taken down because lolsega.

The icons in that one rip looks like it has the characters in the order that you rescue them.

...So, Blaze is on Planet Wisp and not Crisis City? That's kinda odd.

Edit: Oh derp, it's the order you first come across a mission involving a character! Amy and Knuckles are in reverse rescue order in the rip.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Do you remember any other names?

Scrap Metal, Shadow Boxing, Perfect Punisher, Sunny Side up, and like PSI said Boom Boom Dragoon.

tumblr_ltc5vm6hwv1qcz7qh.jpg

Bright Star - Get an S Rank in an Act

tumblr_ltc5vrnyYj1qcz7qh.jpgCRISIS CITY RESTORED! - Restore Crisis City

tumblr_ltc5vwwlMP1qcz7qh.jpg

Walk on Water - Complete Chemical Plant Act 2 without falling into the water

Um...where are you getting these?

Edit: Never mind, I just saw Neon's post.

Edited by thebluehedgehog

From Sonic Retro's member, Chimera:

Genesis updated to SEGA Genesis:

levellist02.png

controlsupdate.png

Trying to figure out what this is about:

uigameplayword.png

uioptionword.png

Blue: Weeaboos rejoice, even though we knew about this info already :P

Red: FINALLY! No more FORCED SUBTITLES!!! (I don't remember other Sonic games providing this, correct me if I'm wrong).

also, I'm not looking at that Time Eater data I'm not looking at that Time Eater data I'm not looking at that Time Eater data I'm not looking at that Time Eater data I'm not looking at that Time Eater data I'm not looking at that Time Eater data I'm not looking at that Time Eater data....

Also, looks like the Chaos Emeralds have been made into the game at last, and judging by the textures alone they look quite nice. disk\bb.cpk_unpacked\SonicActionCommon.ar.00.unpack\chr_obj_emerald_*0%_ref.tga, where * = B, BG, G, P, R, W, Y, and where % = 1 or 2. I presume this means the emeralds get a double reflection; one is a sphere map and the other is... a double sphere map? It's really two ovals o_o Oh well, shiny. (Also, their normal, diffuse, and specular/diffuse (unsure which) maps are also in that folder, though most of them, save for a few for White or something, are the same for all of them.)

And Super Sonic's data seems to be finalized. The Super Sonic Boost has textures now, along with his spin jump. Curiously, they're in the same folder. Maybe the Emerald textures found are the ones that surround Sonic when he goes Super. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

Ok anyone got the description for Super Sonic?

The Super Sonic boost has textures? Are we playing the same demo because I didn't see any.

Except the game to explode when you SUPER SONIC BOOST! Anyways "join hands"? Now I'm really confused as to what that means.

Except the game to explode when you SUPER SONIC BOOST! Anyways "join hands"? Now I'm really confused as to what that means.

Ok anyone got the description for Super Sonic?

The Super Sonic boost has textures? Are we playing the same demo because I didn't see any.

PS3 demo?