Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

xbla.png

DLC? :3

Well sorry for being a noob! smh >.>

FUND IT SEGA WE WANT ICE CAP!!!

Yes, please and thank you. biggrin.png Since it needs to be extracted from the PS3 when installed and I currently can't do that. My bro was dumb and updated the PS3. Siblings suck, but I still got my 360. But that be very appreciated.

No problem, but it's gonna take a while to download.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey it's Eggman!

...Wait, why did he come up?

I'm not supposed to take this post seriously right?

Well that eggman keeps popping up as a common stage obj o.O

xbla.png

DLC? :3

Well sorry for being a noob! smh >.>

Oh, I'm sorry didn't mean no harm. :)

FUND IT SEGA WE WANT ICE CAP!!!

No problem, but it's gonna take a while to download.

Thanks I don't mind, no rush really. Just be good for me to look at the model files and junk. To compare them since I need to do that sometime down the line.

Modern levels, Modern villains! Classic Eggman'll only be there for the first three levels, I assume--and for once, I have a feeling I'll actually be right!

And cue the fandumb BAWWWWING in 3... 2... 1...

Why have Ice Cap, when we can have Hydroocity?

You already have it... as seaside hill anyway

• Thumbs Up 1

"Continue Search" may be related to the Cream and Chao mission mentioned earlier. Just to give the missions some unique flavor, instead of choosing to "restart" or "Continue" all the time. That seems plausible since there is a specific text for when Cream beats you in the Speed Highway mission, saying that she "collected the Chao" before you did.

Edited by Razor Wind

Maybe leaderboards?

It's already been confirmed that the game has online leaderboards, so some of those symbols fit in well. Looks like we can look at each region's rankings, the top 30 and the top 3?

I'd enjoy online leaderboards if they weren't hacked and ruined all of the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

And the time and score, but that's a given if the icons represent a leaderboard.

and it looks like the loading screen (before the stage) is in there wonder why, with not text or omochao.

and the stuff that some tvs still get when channels arent available.

brb .

tumblr_ltc95a6Vct1qd2mamo1_400.png

Sonic: Can't you just skip to the part about the off button already

OT: Now that the HD version has multiplayer I see no point in getting the 3DS version now.

OT: Now that the HD version has multiplayer I see no point in getting the 3DS version now.

Multiplayer? Where did that come from?

Edited by thebluehedgehog

tumblr_ltc95a6Vct1qd2mamo1_400.png

Sonic: Can't you just skip to the part about the off button already

Um what are you talking about? The only multiplayer in Sonic Gens is if they have Sonics 2 and 3&K on the Genesis Emulator.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Jack, do you know if it's only the full version of Sonic 1 that's available in Generations or if there's more?

Which incedentally, is officially pronounced Hydro City rather than hydrawciddy.

Aaron says Hai-draw-city.

Um what are you talking about? The only multiplayer in Sonic Gens is if they have Sonics 2 and 3&K on the Genesis Emulator.

Everyone is just speculating with all the new textures and stuff.

Has anyone found the texture assets to the Classic and Modern Sonic running when you die in the demo? I'm just curious as to whether thats a model running in the background with it just being whited out. Or if they just made sprites to do it. Since it is quite smooth looking.