azoo

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

I doubt it. Also who the hell wants Big in this game?

Froggy does. And if you think Froggy isn't in the game, then you are sadly mistaken. He's definitely there. He's everywhere. FROGGY IS THE GAME.

*Clears throat*

...But apart from that, nobody with half a brain wants Big in...

Well there is no mesh of his Super Peel Out thing I'm supposing thats either just a icon for something unrelated or they just took it out in this demo. Have you tried messing with the stages load out? For objects like in the first demo replace motobug with an enemy not used in GreenHill since they had all those other enemies in it.

I'm glad that Wall Crashing works, thats about the only thing I loved in Wiiunleashed. Plus I love the animation to it. The only thing I don't like about this game is Modern Sonic going into a ball when hitting dashpads and drifting when they showed in the first video him drifting. Haha. Even if it was just CGI I still dug him drifting like that.

Edited by Twilightzoney

Froggy does. And if you think Froggy isn't in the game, then you are sadly mistaken. He's definitely there. He's everywhere. FROGGY IS THE GAME.

*Clears throat*

...But apart from that, nobody with half a brain wants Big in...

Exactly. All of us who want Big to cameo somewhere in it have at least a full brain. Occasionally more than that!

Not me though.

classiceggmanrobo.png

Is that Classic Eggman ? Or am I seeing things? o: ....

I thought I spotted a faint reflection of Classy Eggy in there too...I mean, we know he's inside it, it's just a question of whether or not it's Modern or Classic...I'd still love to discover that Eggman is working with his past self on the Time Eater!

It would have been interesting if that was in the real game, it would have forced the player to use the boost even more wisely than they already have to, thanks to the level design. But I got no problem with it being not in, either; on the flip side, crashing into even the corner of a wall in Sonic Unwiished had you crashing to the ground and killed the game's flow. So yeah.

It would have been interesting if that was in the real game, it would have forced the player to use the boost even more wisely than they already have to, thanks to the level design. But I got no problem with it being not in, either; on the flip side, crashing into even the corner of a wall in Sonic Unwiished had you crashing to the ground and killed the game's flow. So yeah.

Once I wall crashed simply from boosting into an Egg Fighter.

The game is brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnn u.u why must it be sooooooooooooooo??

No seriously how'd you do it?

Wow, that's...weird looking. And I lol'd with the sudden "DON'T TOUCH IT!" XD

Lol I did the same, i wasn't expecting it. x:

Edited by ソウル

The game is brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnn u.u why must it be sooooooooooooooo??

No seriously how'd you do it?

Lol I did the same, i wasn't expecting it. x:

Total accident. I was trying to do the switcharound but forgot to switch some of the files and that was the end result