Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Wow! Nice!

Oh and maybe Super Sonic Racing Remix is theme for Classic Era vs. Missions? In that case They just have to remix/extend Race To Win for Modern. OR BUST!

I love the fact the Super Sonic Racing remix includes the words "Sega Saturn" in it.

The words sound professional, I wonder if the remix includes dialogue for an old Sonic R commercial.

Now I want Race To Win Remix by Tony Harnell and Ted Poley or Crush 40!

Ok so few tings I noticed:

1. Missions levels seems to have completly different ilumination and layout so there is a chance to see for example At Dawn Section of Speed Highway or even City Escape at Night in Rouge Mission!!!

2.Different Music of course! RACE TO WIN FOR DA WIN!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

Now I want Race To Win Remix by Tony Harnell and Ted Poley or Crush 40!

This would be grade A Awesome if it was true. Come on, give us a slightly extended version pleeeeease?

I LOVE the fact that Missions take place in completely new designed levels!

Not quite new I would say, the one in the video at least looks like a Green Hill Act 1 with a few elements changed/added here and there. I expect similar things like what they did with Windmill Isle Act 1 in the DLC content or some of the extra acts in Colours. Not that that's a bad thing, but who am I to say they won't go the extra mile to include a brandnew stage for a mission or two, I mean, they did it with some of the Unleashed DLC (Find the Chao Missions for example come to mind). The game is going to be released pretty soon, so, we'll get our answers! ;)

Edited by Tobibrocki

Nice vid but good lord Cash Cash ruined "Super Sonic Racing"wacko.png  It sounds so slow and boring,specially for a race stage.Thank god fot the "Change Music" option.

Admittedly, and probably regretably...I prefer this CashCash version :(
  • Thumbs Up 1

Woun, this is the hacking topic not a previews topic! what does that gameplay footage have anything to do with hidden assets in the demos?!

Besides, watch yourself guys before posting something that doesn't belong in a certain topic.

Someone made a topic if you want to continue talking about it:

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Are you telling me they referenced a BETA element!?

All i know is i immediately thought of that when i saw that wall crashing vid. the way it works in Generations is almost the same way it worked in the S2 Nick Arcade Beta.

Edited by goku262002

Woun, this is the hacking topic not a previews topic! what does that gameplay footage have anything to do with hidden assets in the demos?!

Besides, watch yourself guys before posting something that doesn't belong in a certain topic.

Someone made a topic if you want to continue talking about it:

Fyi, backseat modding isn't allowed either.

• Thumbs Up 6

Funny thing being i wasn't intentionally doing it this time i was just posting. didn't realize until after that i did it again. oh well go ahead and stirke me if you need to...

I'm done derailing this. Jack, you said you got the mission with knuckles semi-working before in the 1st demo. was anything you saw similar to what was shown in the new gameswelt footage?

No the one in the demo was regular green hill

Oh i know it was just regular green hill alas the one shown in the footage was at sunset. what i was wondering if the level layout was changed to reflect the mission or did he just get the mission working in a normal stage?

Edited by goku262002

Ok ok there's a lot of buzz. Let me clear up stuff.

1. The mission is still set in GHZ act 1, certain stage pieces are moved around, but it's the same location just at a different time of day. Kind of like some of the extra Sonic Colors Acts or some of the Sonic Unleashed DLC.

2. While I do agree that this is a little off topic, it kind of connects to a video I made showing the mission still in development back from the June 23rd Demo.

http://www.dailymoti...sion_videogames As you can see this mission has come a LONG way since June 23. Also to clarify, that is the actual mission, just really incomplete, I used the same trick I used to get Classic in Modern and Modern in Classic to get to this mission, I fooled the demo into thinking that the mission was GHZ act 1, but that isn't a recreation of the mission or anything, that was the actual mission as it was in the demo.

The Modern vs Tails mission was in there too but the game would freeze trying to load it.

Edited by Jacktheinfinite101

Side note: in response to those who want a Race to Win remix, I say first we get the Sonic Boom Remix in there. It better be in there it's too awesome not to be. Also if the main rock theme is a past song, it better be Live and Learn.

Missions seem very interesting and the possibility of At Dawn is compelling, but I really want to see a Rooftop Run night mission with music Carnival Night.

Missions seem very interesting and the possibility of At Dawn is compelling, but I really want to see a Rooftop Run night mission with music Carnival Night.

Well At Dawn could even be in the level. Modern Seaside Hill has Ocean Palace in it

A live and learn remix has been thrown around soo maybe...

Hey can you upload that video to youtube Jack? Dailymotion's player just lags to hell. Also is that mission in the 2nd demo as well?

Edited by goku262002

And the return of the barrel