Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

@XxSSxX In which program you can import these file? 3dsmax can't do it and Milkshape 3D too.

BTW Shadow The Hedgehog

It's for fragmotion. Unfortunately, exporting as .smd screws up the skeleton, and it can't export as .fbx yet.

@XxSSxX In which program you can import these file? 3dsmax can't do it and Milkshape 3D too.

BTW Shadow The Hedgehog

shadowk.png

Shadow's model looks too much like his model from Heroes

Shiny and such?

That's probably how it just looks in the Model Viewer watchamacallit thingy.

Because in the real game it looks just as good as Sonic's.

Shadow's model looks too much like his model from Heroes

The shininess is just the model viewer, as Xenos said. Any model can look as shiny or as matte as you want. If you're talking about the actual model, it's because they're actually rather similar. The character designs and models haven't really changed since Heroes. They've become more detailed and their torsos are now a bit bigger so they don't look like bobble heads. The only real exception to this is the '06 models, which again aren't actually as different as you might at first assume.

Does anyone know where the character models are for the Silver/Metal/Shadow fights? I've only been able to find them for the Hub world.

Someone told me to look in bb2/packed/b**/ but I checked all those files. They're only the stage parts itself and not the characters.

So yea any help is really appreciated, thanks.

Nice! But a sample pic of each model could be nice as well xD

Also, could someone show me a front-view pic of Shadow's model, please?

Thanks in advance XD

Edited by XRick

Can I ask for something? Voice clips, specially the one of Eggman saying "Is something the matter?"

I quote this so it doesn't get lost, and when someone has time, try it out :3

So guys, after messing around in cheat engine I've found out that Classic Super Sonic is literally broken.

Here's whats going on.

Super Sonic's top speed is supposed to be 145. But it's always 30, Normal Classic Sonic's top speed. This is because there's a piece of code (fstp dword ptr [esi+0000053C] -- at 00DC1580) that constantly updates his speed to whatever value is on the top of the stack. This is usually 30 unless you have speed shoes.

I NOP'ed this piece of code and, sure enough, his top speed was boosted to 145 when I transformed to Super Sonic. The problem with NOPing this is that his speed stays at 145 after u transform, even after u run out of ring or restart the level.

I don't know if anybody has found this out yet, but i'm just now learning this.

I'll see what i can do about this.

• Thumbs Up 5

I ripped metal sonic, no rig though, i'm having throuble trying to scale it, 3DS max keeps on crashing which never used to happen.

Anyone who uses these better give credit to everyone. Just to make sure, I put in a readme file with the credits for everyone. It has all of the characters for fragmotion and 3ds max, so I hope you're all happy.

-For your convenience, I have the original models with textures in .ugh format, an edited version for easier use in .ugh format, and a .fbx/original (but some don't, like Super Sonic) format for 3ds max. And these are only character models.

[super] Sonic and companions

Metal Sonic

Modern and Classic Eggman

Sorry for bothering but could someone get me some front-view pics of Modern Sonic, Super Sonic, Shadow & Silver?

Just for collection, I think that's all I really want from this game, apart from the Emeralds Stuff xD

Sorry for bothering but could someone get me some front-view pics of Modern Sonic, Super Sonic, Shadow & Silver?

Just for collection, I think that's all I really want from this game, apart from the Emeralds Stuff xD

In a perspective or orthographic view?