azoo

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

Someone should find a way to hack this game's "View distance", really why developers dropped this option??

its important whenever someone ports it into PC , hell even rockstar's awful GA IV pc port had view distance settings and minecraft also

FAKE EDIT: i wish if companies create some soft of auto-resizer for any game that doesn't run well on older or mobile/handhelds because i think it may solve that problem also

Edited by Motwera

You know, you used Super Sonic boosting nearly the entire time, yet that level is STILL faster with regular Modern Sonic.

But that's fine-- I don't need to break all the levels to enjoy Super Sonic, I just need to, you know, be Super Sonic. And sucking down 18 rings a second doesn't let me do that, so I'm always glad to see a mod/fix like that.

Well ,i'm sorry if i didn't knew about that information but still now that i Do know, as goku said.

retro is down.. so yeah .

Also the quantity of time i end up for ripping 2 models, i guess it would be faster if anyone shared them.

But still thanks for the hints.