Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Someone should find a way to hack this game's "View distance", really why developers dropped this option??

its important whenever someone ports it into PC , hell even rockstar's awful GA IV pc port had view distance settings and minecraft also

FAKE EDIT: i wish if companies create some soft of auto-resizer for any game that doesn't run well on older or mobile/handhelds because i think it may solve that problem also

Edited by Guest

MAKIN' PROGRESS smile.png

Unlike my last video, his speed actually changes when he transforms, as demonstrated in the video.

this is what i have planned for modern super.

This one is easy because all it involves doing is changing some values in bb3.cpk

Edited by XylemTube
  • Thumbs Up 1

You know, you used Super Sonic boosting nearly the entire time, yet that level is STILL faster with regular Modern Sonic.

But that's fine-- I don't need to break all the levels to enjoy Super Sonic, I just need to, you know, be Super Sonic. And sucking down 18 rings a second doesn't let me do that, so I'm always glad to see a mod/fix like that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry if, what i'm about to say is kind out of place.

but what happened to the release of silver and shadow models ?

dude just rip them yourself the script was released on retro a LONG time ago

Retro is down so don't blame him if he can't find squat there atm.

Well ,i'm sorry if i didn't knew about that information but still now that i Do know, as goku said.

retro is down.. so yeah .

Also the quantity of time i end up for ripping 2 models, i guess it would be faster if anyone shared them.

But still thanks for the hints.