Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Wait, they're using the Advances, Rushes and Colors DS for the Generations 3DS version?? :D:D Awesome! Now hopefully I can get my Music Plant or Toy Factory.

Cause the quality of a game is equal to how much space it takes on a disk? Disk space is not a critical problem with most games, and I don't expect Sonic Generations to be one of those games that'll have disk space complications. The only reason your "favorite stage" isn't in the game is because of manpower and/or time constraints.

• Thumbs Up 4

I couldn't really care less about the level list...I just don't want another 5 hour completion time Sonic game like Sonic Colours.

Edited by sonfan1984

I couldn't really care less about the level list...I just don't want another 5 hour completion time Sonic game like Sonic Colours.

Alot of Sonic games you can complete within a few hours and Sonic 4 you can collect all the chaos emeralds and complete the game within a half hour.

Someone on retro found enemy models. You'll be pleasently surprised.

It butters my toast when members make announcements like this without pictures or without telling us there are no pictures. I hate teasing. tongue.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

Models? I've seen the textures, but I wasn't aware that there were models too!

EDIT: Oh, here they are! From Andrew75 on Sonic Retro.

stuff1.png

Edited by Shockhog

It butters my toast when members make announcements like this without pictures or without telling us there are no pictures. I hate teasing. tongue.gif

Think about it this way. It took then 2-3 years to make just this many stages. Making any more would either require twice the manpower or twice the time. SEGA isn't as big as Activision or EA, they can't afford this kind of expansion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, I never noticed Aero Chaser has such a creepy-looking face.

Creepy face? You're talking about Aero Chaser having a creepy face when Omochao's demonic smile is one of the biggest things in the picture?

Speaking of which... what the flying hell is Omochao doing there?

Creepy face? You're talking about Aero Chaser having a creepy face when Omochao's demonic smile is one of the biggest things in the picture?

Speaking of which... what the flying hell is Omochao doing there?

Well I think when you start up the demo there's a choice turn Omochao on and off for tips

But I don't know what he's doing on the same sheet as the enemy designs..

UNLESS :0

• Thumbs Up 1

At least Omochao doesn't have three eyes and a mouth that stretches the entire circumference of his head. And I mean, look at his pose; He just wants to give you a hug!

LOL that police bumper-car has a baseball bat attached to it. Maybe they will have all kinds of weapons, as a new twist on the stage. Or have sports-themed stuff in it, would be first for the Sonic Series.

Edited by ChikaBoing

LOL that police bumper-car has a baseball bat attached to it. Maybe they will have all kinds of weapons, as a new twist on the stage.

Dunno why, but that thing reminds me of this.

Sa_cop_speeder.png

It's going to be Speed Highway. That looks more like the police car than a bumper car.

Pretty sure that's the same thing he's talking about, Tatsumaki. =P

And for the record, I hated those damn police chasers (and the trolling go-kart riders; seriously, those kids are asshats). Adding a ranged weapon onto them is going to give me even more fury. I'm crying from the nostalgia.

Dunno why, but that thing reminds me of this.

Sa_cop_speeder.png

Hopefully with better collision detection. I swear I'd homing attack it and it'd squeeze together to reflect it and hit me later. Bastards. Had a better chance hitting them while charging my Light Speed Attack. Miss that move so much.

LOL Sonic is looking behind him like "Fuck the Police!"

Edited by thatguyfrom03
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pretty sure that's the same thing he's talking about, Tatsumaki. =P

Oh, mah bad. :lol:

But yeah, I'd like to see how it comes out. With the baseball bat and everything.

And for the record, I hated those damn police chasers (and the trolling go-kart riders; seriously, those kids are asshats). Adding a ranged weapon onto them is going to give me even more fury. I'm crying from the nostalgia.

I LOVE them! Even though they do cheap bashing on you and all that, I still enjoyed blasting them into smithereens with my Homing Attack. :P

Can't wait to see the end result; it should be really interesting.

Hopefully with better collision detection. I swear I'd homing attack it and it'd squeeze together to reflect it and hit me later. Bastards. Had a better chance hitting them while charging my Light Speed Attack. Miss that move so much.

Yeah, they were a bit screwy on you at times.

Fortunately, we can still Boost them to death. :3

LOL Sonic is looking behind him like "Fuck the Police!"

-looks at Cop Speeder-

LOLfuckyou. -trollfaec-

Edited by Tatsumaki