Awoo.

Sonic CD in Generations

Preston

Look, everyone, I'm sorry for being so defensive. There doesn't have to be a full Sonic CD level in the game. If we're getting a Metal Sonic boss fight that takes place in a Sonic CD level, I'd be cool with that. Honest. If Sega gives Sonic CD a little acknowledgement for Generations, I'll be happy. I'll ask for nothing more.

Once again, I'm sorry. I won't let my Sonic CD love get in the way of my reasoning.

It's only right that this happens. I'm not big on Sonic CD (although I do like the game) myself, but if Metal Sonic is to appear then it should be within a CD environment. Also I'd rather he not take Mecha Sonic's place (although I doubt we'll see him in =[) in Sky Sanctuary, as I grew up with that robot.

I actually think the American music for Metal Sonic sounds better.. It seems more epic.

Edited by Lungo

Just stopping by to put my two cents in on the Sonic CD vs '06 for an inclusion in Generations...

Sonic CD is my favourite Sonic game, but it is perfect as it is. Sonic '06 is a disaster which had potential. I'd much rather see a level from '06 be realised in a good game with a solid engine - I'd have picked Kingdom Valley as my favourite in that awful game, but that one kind of 'worked', as in it was relatively glitch-free, whilst the one they've picked rocked in a 'would have rocked if it wasn't completely broken' sense because it really suffered from '06's glitches and controls. I'd much rather see something which didn't meet it's potential finally get realised.

Also it'd have sparked more annoying arguments over which music to use... Bugger that.

• 4 weeks later...