Treacher

First Gameplay hack(s) of the demo.

Roughly the same as we've seen him play in Green Hill Zone, although I'm unsure about how the boarding would be handled on such a hack at first; either they'd use his skateboard or he would just have to gun it downhill on his own. I think there were a few mandatory Homing Attack chains in there as well, which will be a pain in the ass to navigate, as would the truck without the Quick Step. Probably doable but potentially annoying.

Well we seen C Sonic go off trick ramps in his version of City Escape. I'm sure once they have the full game they can hack C. Sonic to have a skateboard at the start of a level and him do the same trick off ramps...just in 3D.

Would that be hard to encode?

Unleashed has plenty momentum in it...its just a different KIND of momentum.

There a big difference between WATCHING and playing...and most reviews actually were positive about the daytime stages. Why do you think its still around?

Go play the fucking game first AND THEN come back and talk to us...I guarantee you might have a different opinion. I want you to just boost allll the damn time while playing toooo so you can DIE over and OVER and over again.

So that its can be ingrained into your head that it not EASY at all. The people who are playing have been playing unleashed for YEARS and play on a daily basis. You have no idea how hard it is to maintain such control over Sonic in unleashed.

Nigga did you just call me ignorant?

I am not black. but thanks for showing your racism against black skin humans.

Listen you little shit...you can DISLIKE the game for those reasons...understandable (even if it really isn't true about the onrails part....but I'll let that slide), but when you go on and start talking about a game that you haven't played yet and saying that you don't have to JUMP until you get to eggmanland...

YES...

HELL YES...

YOUR FUCKING TROLLING

Being Wrong = / Trolling = /

Your post just reveals how insane you are.

I'm not gonna get mad over stupid shit like this...not again...

Shall we guys? Really this aint worth it...

Well we seen C Sonic go off trick ramps in his version of City Escape. I'm sure once they have the full game they can hack C. Sonic to have a skateboard at the start of a level and him do the same trick off ramps...just in 3D.

Would that be hard to encode?

I only said i am against Unleashed engine. for fact you could archived speed only by boosting rather than mommentum and the platforming is surely lacking.

Sure I said Some thing wrong about Unleashed which is about the Jumping. but i was Wrong about that, How ever being Called a Troll for being Wrong.

Then you are also a Troll because you are a human. and humans mistake.

Trolling is doing some thing on purpose to attract flamers, And I never intended to do that. so i am not a Troll.

Any ways, Next game. Get Red of Unleashed Engine and the boosting completely. Bring back adventure game play, I think the new engine is being Over used and Over thrilled now. I Surely hope that this is the last game with that engine.

Edited by gallantventurer

ISN'T it clear as the Sun that Green Hill Zone has 4 On Rails Paths?

ISN'T it clear that you Tap the boost button to obtain 300 MPH Speed with invincibility?

That is Why I don't like Unleashed engine.

ignorant people like you called me a Troll because i don't like Unleashed Engine because of those reasons.

So if I boost right in to spikes on the middle of the road, I would not get hurt?

Voyage's right, honestly you need to play the game before you go and make comments like that. You don't know what you're saying.

Edited by Spicylicious Girl

So, the classic gameplay looks decent in modern stages, but it could definitely use some work. Thank God I'm making Freerunner. :v

Are you going to apply it? Be intrusting to see the classic model running around. I think the hard thing though would be to apply M Sonic Skills to Classics animations though...

Any ways, Next game. Get Red of Unleashed Engine and the boosting completely. Bring back adventure game play, I think the new engine is being Over used and Over thrilled now. I Surely hope that this is the last game with that engine.

Wait wait...so you like momentum....but you prefer the adventure engine which essentially crashed and burned with 2006...that actually has FAR less momentum than the unleashed engine?

You sir...you are just LOL!

People are going to have a field day with your ass.... :V

Edited by Voyant

It won't be the last game. This is the definitive and improved 3D Sonic. Get comfy.

Alright kiddies, that's enough of that stupid shite. Image macros, petty insults and irrelevant youtube links are about as witty as burning toast is a culinary fucking masterpiece. Any more of this turd gets flung in this topic and the lot of you get striked, or even suspended if I'm feeling like being a bastard. If this message is ignored by any of you, you are fucked.

Gee, sure is nice to see a perfectly nice thread derailed by trolling and shitposting, yep, just like in the good 'ol sega forums. '-_-

Classic Sonic shows just how boring the level design is; long, narrow corridors that have nothing interesting to interact with; City Escape's park areas look more enjoyable, can't wait to see if he gets hacked in there too.

And Super Sonic in levels, too. *drools*

Gee, sure is nice to see a perfectly nice thread derailed by trolling and shitposting, yep, just like in the good 'ol sega forums. '-_-

Classic Sonic shows just how boring the level design is; long, narrow corridors that have nothing interesting to interact with; City Escape's park areas look more enjoyable, can't wait to see if he gets hacked in there too.

I'd really love to see how Modern Sonic will be like Super as well. It's all going to be amazing.

What's going to be the most interesting of all in my opinion, is seeing Super Sonic in Radical Highway and Crisis City.

Especially Crisis City.

Dat Tornado.

I'd really love to see how Modern Sonic will be like Super as well. It's all going to be amazing.

What's going to be the most interesting of all in my opinion, is seeing Super Sonic in Radical Highway and Crisis City.

Especially Crisis City.

Dat Tornado.

Well it is the first level and all...but I see what your saying...the fact of the matter is though that the level was built for modern Sonic. He can do all the cool things in the level...

To be honest I think there more alternate paths and stuff to do in Green Hill Modern...than any other started level in the history of Sonic in the main games, but it hard for people to see that who dislike unleashed gameplay from the get go. dry.gif

MMMmmmmmm you knnnnoowww you want to do it.... :P

I'd say the classics had less, but more substantial alt. routes in the beginning levels, but compared to others, modern GHZ does a nice job of having somewhere to else to go, especially the part where you can see the corkscrew in the background.

Well it is the first level and all...but I see what your saying...the fact of the matter is though that the level was built for modern Sonic. He can do all the cool things in the level...

To be honest I think there more alternate paths and stuff to do in Green Hill Modern...than any other started level in the history of Sonic in the main games,

Yes. Yes, yes.

I saw that Aaron Webber footage of him playing GHZ in Generations, and my theory of Wall Jumping between those black and red walls for alternate routes has been proven. :lol:

Also, there's a part where you break a bridge that will help you a lot in Speed Runs.

And a couple of other places Aaron didn't show that will probably be available later on.

Green Hill is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be.

But I guess you know that already, right? xD

My only beef with the modern GHZ stage's routes is that they last too quickly, it'd be awesome if that breaking the bridge part led to a completely different path to the end, instead of bleeding back into the main path after a few seconds.

Edited by Treacher

My only beef with the modern GHZ stage's routes is that they last too quickly, it'd be awesome if that breaking the bridge part led to a completely different path to the end, instead of bleeding back into the main path after a few seconds.

Aaron said it wasn't much of an alternate route, per se; it was a section to help players get to the goal faster. You know, for speedruns. XP

Sega forums reallly really need to get back online....

Yesh!

Actually, the unleashed/hedgehog engine should stay for about two more games after this one

The Classic engine was used for 5 games (S1, S2, S3, S&K, and CD) (argueably 4 if you count S3&K as one game) (not counting Generations)

The Adventure engine was used for 5 games (A1, A2, SH, ShTH, S06) (argueably 4 if you don't count Shadow's game)

and so far the Unleashed engine is only in 3 games (SU, SC, and SG)

Well in theory at least