Awoo.

New Mario and Sonic Screens

Psyguy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

God, I hope these screenshots are specially taken and we won't have such ugly views of how 2D the crowd is in the actual game. O_o

Hidden

God, I hope these screenshots are specially taken and we won't have such ugly views of how 2D the crowd is in the actual game. O_o

That looks like a results screen, so we'll probably see something exactly like that screenshot in the final. I do agree though- they look horrid!

Hidden

It's pretty lazy for SEGA if it stands like that. But I cannot deny that I love Amy's new outfit. <333

Hidden

Kind of amusing to see Porker Lewis in the stands.

Amy's new outfit is pretty awesome, I'll agree. Can't wait to see a clearer pic of Blaze.

Hidden

These screens first popped up in GamesMaster's latest issue. then later on IGN and other sites but for some reason more sources today are claiming them to be new. Oh well, its no race and the more people that see them the better ;)

Hidden

Kind of amusing to see Porker Lewis in the stands.

Amy's new outfit is pretty awesome, I'll agree. Can't wait to see a clearer pic of Blaze.

Porker Lewis? Surely you're mistaken. He's a charater from a comic series. Who you're looking at is Picky, one of "Sonic's woodland friends" from the early days, much like Flicky.

Hidden

Oh, well, I meant Porker Lewis in the sense that "Porker Lewis" was used as the Western name for the Picky game sprite back when the 16-bit Sonic games were being localized.

I only recently found this out, though, so I apologize if I sound condescending.^_^;;

• 2 weeks later...
Hidden

I have a strong feeling that this will better than the first game. The events look a lot more harder and I wonder if there will be a real Wi-Fi this time and not just rankings, becasue I was really looking forward to racing my friends online and then I find out it has online rankings. Very unhappy.