Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

Someone accidental the trailer and I accidental as well by saving it ;P...............in HD

You sneaky genius. Have a like!

EDIT: Just nabbed it myself now. It is pure awesome! I love you Chaos!

• Thumbs Up 1

...And that's the story of how everything was spoiled before release.

Good job Segz.

WHO'M i KIDDIN- THAT WUZ AWESOME- ROLL AWN NOVEMBER! :U

...And that's the story of how everything was spoiled before release.

Good job Segz.

Except for a bunch of cutscenes and intro/ending ;P

someone uploaded it again

Edit: At 360p :\

HOLY SHIKAKA IN A HAMSTER BALL, i just made a mess in my pants.

Poor shadow gets shafted again.

Oh and the Egg Dragon looks more like the one in unleasheds intro with some alterations mind you, even the area they are in reminds me of eggmans space fleet

Made some notes pn the trailer about some small details. (mostly the very quick flashy bits)

First thing I notice is that Chaos has to be hit on his big red glowing horn. Maybe we will be boosted up by one of his attacks.

Part of the Egg Dragoon has Sonic free falling if you look closely at 42 seconds in. Not had one of those before.

A part of Shadow's boss is sen briefly as you fly through the air on the Ark, with Shadow right infront about to attack as he hovers in place.

The Time Eater is revealed. Not that it helps towards his identity, but notice he has two big ears pointing directly up. So who do we know with Big ears?

Phwoah! I had to look... Check out that Time Eater.

Although I was fine with it before, it's nice to see that Perfect Chaos's design is mostly water after all.

Last thing I find slightly funny about it is watch the two Tails in the Time Eater shot. Classic stays put but Modern hides behind Sonic. When did Tails become a scaredy fox?

Hope that music is actual music from the game, this series has been lacking that "epic" feel for awhile.

I mean, Light-hearted epicness wouldn't be so bad, right?

<-< >-> *misses his epicness in his sonic gaems*

DAT EGG DRAGOON. It's like some miraculous clustermuck of the Egg Viper, Egg Wyvern, and the original Egg Dragoon combined. I love it! Also it's so nice to see Eggmanland again. I'm curious as to whether this mech featured is the final version of the prototype that Eggman was rambling about in Sonic World Adventure?

But oh man, all of these bosses look amazing. The battle against Shadow looks pretty fantabulous too, and it looks like we'll be seeing quite a bit of Final Rush throughout the battle. The fight against Perfect Chaos looks positively glorious. Man, this game just looks so great that I can't wait to have it in my hands!

EDIT: Also i herd u liek 720p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayErKdkLrFk

• Thumbs Up 3

I love that Eggman is still handing Sonic the means to reach his robots' only weak points. Unless I'm mistaken, this might mark the first time wall-jumping has ever been used in a boss fight.

...but yeah, the new Egg Dragoon is kind of a mish-mash of every awesome final Eggman robot since Adventure, isn't it? I certainly can't complain.

Made some notes pn the trailer about some small details. (mostly the very quick flashy bits)

First thing I notice is that Chaos has to be hit on his big red glowing horn. Maybe we will be boosted up by one of his attacks.

Part of the Egg Dragoon has Sonic free falling if you look closely at 42 seconds in. Not had one of those before.

A part of Shadow's boss is sen briefly as you fly through the air on the Ark, with Shadow right infront about to attack as he hovers in place.

The Time Eater is revealed. Not that it helps towards his identity, but notice he has two big ears pointing directly up. So who do we know with Big ears?

VANILLA IS TIME EATER!!!!

*Downloads*

Its low quality but its better than nothing. Lets hope SEGA will post HD ver. soon.

Reactions:

OMFG DAT PERFECT CHAOS!!!!

OMFG DAT EGG DRAGON!!!!

OMFG THAT SHADOW AND SILVER!!!!

SEGA you can take my house, Bank Account and my Wife (I dont have Wife but what da hell) but LET ME PLAY THIS GAME!!!

Oh and one more thing. Was this trailer orginally posted by SEGA of IGN (Another Embargo broken huh?)

Oh and I am actually happy Modern Sonic gets more bosses.

That face does look like a Frenzy Eggman like people were saying, ears and all. I want to knooow! Damn it just give me the game!

HOLY...! THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!

That's what I want from a Sonic game. Pure epicness! SEGA, take my money!!! GIMME THE GAME!

I now LOVE Perfect Chaos redesign! And Egg Dragoon! Hell, they are all just so spectacular! Time eater is as awesome!

Also DAT music! So epic!

Check out that pole on the right:

Their in Green Hill zone.

reingreenhillzone.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This cutscene is either one of the earliest in the game, or one of the ones closest to the end.

EDIT: WHY CAN'T I EMBED THIS IMAGE- RAEG

Did anyone else notice that when eggman goes to the top of the egg dragon, he floats there sitting in thin air... HAAAAAACKS!!! (computer flys at eggmans face)

Check out that pole on the right:

Their in Green Hill zone.

reingreenhillzone.jpg

This cutscene is either one of the earliest in the game, or one of the ones closest to the end.

A final showdown in Green Hill would actually be kinda cool, though I'm willing to bet this is near the beginning where the old and new Sonic's first meet.

*the list of cutscenes was one of the only things I didn't spoil myself about*

I realised something. This trailer may be an indication that there really will be a new demo tomorrow. It makes sense for a new trailer right before a new demo.

I realised something. This trailer may be an indication that there really will be a new demo tomorrow. It makes sense for a new trailer right before a new demo.

Pity that Modern seems to have more bosses. However, they all look HOLY SHIT awesome, so I'm not complaining much! And at least this way we know Modern does get an Eggman boss after all.

I also hope that music is in the game, I'd love it for them to up the stakes in this one considering all the time messing and shit.