Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

For all those complaining about near-every boss being a chase:

SonicAdvance2.png

:V

Everyone complained about it then.

Everyone also complained about it in Heroes.

Everyone complained about it another time come Unleashed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe it's just me, but those "ears" on Time Eater look more like horns to me.

Maybe it's just me, but those "ears" on Time Eater look more like horns to me.

it's not just you.

Made some notes pn the trailer about some small details. (mostly the very quick flashy bits)

The Time Eater is revealed. Not that it helps towards his identity, but notice he has two big ears pointing directly up. So who do we know with Big ears?

That face does look like a Frenzy Eggman like people were saying, ears and all. I want to knooow! Damn it just give me the game!

So who could this be?

IT'S TIME TO PLAY... GUESS THE TIME EATER AGAIN! Now with an actual picture!

Fighting the Egg Dragoon as regular Sonic honestly disappoints me.

Same here. Not that I was really expecting Sonic the Werehog to show up after his reception and all, but it's still kinda dissapointing. Personally, that fight was fun as hell. Probably among my favorite Eggman boss fights, but hopefully this version of the fight is still fun.

So I am guessing the Egg Dragoon battle is the one in the start of Sonic Unleashed? It looks very much like it to me. I guess it makes sense, because then you won't have Dark Gaia in it.

...there's magma visible, so it probably still takes place in Eggmanland, just not in the original elevator shaft.

The Egg Dragoon boss in Unleashed was definitely great, but I'm glad that we're fighting it with regular Sonic this time. Getting a chance to fight an old boss from a new perspective is the kind of thing that Generations is all about, and it does fit into the lore from Unleashed a bit (i.e., the Egg Dragoon was built to fight regular Sonic and should be more dangerous in that context). I do hope the Werehog gets at least a mention, though; I'm all for getting as many continuity nods as possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

...there's magma visible, so it probably still takes place in Eggmanland, just not in the original elevator shaft.

The Egg Dragoon boss in Unleashed was definitely great, but I'm glad that we're fighting it with regular Sonic this time. Getting a chance to fight an old boss from a new perspective is the kind of thing that Generations is all about, and it does fit into the lore from Unleashed a bit (i.e., the Egg Dragoon was built to fight regular Sonic and should be more dangerous in that context). I do hope the Werehog gets at least a mention, though; I'm all for getting as many continuity nods as possible.

Earning a near WTF reaction from Eggman? I'm all for it! xD

I bet Time Eater is Green Hill's Boss, it's the only Area in the game that doesn't have a Boss.

Uh, what? Rivals are located amongst other stages in the hub, but the bosses are all their own thing.

• Thumbs Up 2

What the hell happened with Perfect Chaos in this game? Did he absorb the Master Emerald along with the other emeralds?

What the hell happened with Perfect Chaos in this game? Did he absorb the Master Emerald along with the other emeralds?

• Thumbs Up 3

How did Chaos become Perfect Chaos again?

Let's check it out with Sonic Mathematics!

Channel_chaos.gif

+300px-Heroes_Emeralds.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

539px-Dx_perfect.jpg

And as Mike said, better concept artist. Green energy is the flow of Chaos energy coming from the Emeralds.

And that concludes another episode of Sonic Mathematics!

THIS GAME, I KNOW

They are loosely associated with the Level. Like how the Death Egg is in Sky Sanctuary, Metal Sonic's SS has more in resemblance with CP than with any other stage in the game, and the Rest of the Bosses appear in the in the Games that they represent. The Twist with Green Hill might be that it's the Beginning, but also the End with Time Eater.