Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

@ The Soldier: I dig how Sonic is striking the same pose as the guy in your sig. It made scrolling down the page unintentionally funny.

What I don't dig is people coming out of the woodwork complaining about the ratio of classic material to modern material, especially since this was known from the beginning. Modern Sonic's been relevant for thirteen years, over half of the series' lifespan. Going through the series chronologically isn't inherently unfair.

Well I was wrong before. After seeing Perfect Chaos as a whole I have to admit he looks pretty awesome. It's going to be strange fighting him as normal Sonic though. It kinda belittles the importance of the original fight IMO. It's not a big deal though and I'm sure it'll be awesome either way.

Also it is a shame classic Sonic only gets 2 or 3 boss battles while modern Sonic gets 4 or 5. However I'm in the camp that likes modern Sonic just as much as classic Sonic so it isn't a big deal to me.

Loved the trailer. biggrin.png

Perfect chaos PERFECT.

About time eater, I still think the only bad guy who can destroy the fabric of reality and is still alive at this point(beside nega, but I don't think thats a machine) is erazor djinn. I still have my theory that he finally was able to cross to sonic's world and the first he thinks is revenge. After all the time eater is supposed to know sonic, and because satsr is supposed to kind of being in the canon and as not seen a representation in generations(sorry).But its just a theory it can be something completely different.

So... why didnt they officialy revealed Classic Eggman by now?

I'm beginning to doubt Classic Eggman's in the game (or at least the Console version), outside of making a cameo on the Classic Goal Signpost.

I know some people are complaining about the floating Eggman in the Egg Dragoon but I think he looks absolutely awesome that way.

Still, I'm really disappointed that C.Sonic will only be fighting two bosses in the game. I was fine with the selection of bosses, but I don't like that they're only fought once by the Sonic who originally fought them. It just feels imbalanced with one character fighting two bosses and another character fighting four.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also totally call it that if modern sonic was fighting the egg dragon its was going to have a glide/fall section(just like the original but better).

Why does everyone say Eggman is floating, he looks like he's sitting on a small red chair thing to me O_o.

That aside, this trailer is amazing, >D. I honestly can't pick which boss fight I'm looking forward to the most. But it's bugging me that I can't figure out who the Time Eater is, >=U

Ive watched the trailer multiple times (including in slow motion) he is just floating there, i think he is suposed to be in the cockpit under him.

I just watched it again to, and theres grey things in front of his leds. I think they are the soles of his shoes, i could be wrong though.

His Eggmobile probably just glitched or wasn't added in yet or something when the footage was taken. I'm sure it'll be fixed in the game.

His Eggmobile probably just glitched or wasn't added in yet or something when the footage was taken. I'm sure it'll be fixed in the game.

Or he just doesnt want to be seat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Or he just doesnt want to be seat.

To be honest dude, I kinda want you to be right XD he looks so awesome stood up there.

I agree, but until then i can continue being amused by it.

spoilered fo' big-ass mofo'in image

amZza.jpg

What about

NiGHTS? Seriously, those horns look like her horn things, and it's purple like her.

What about

NiGHTS? Seriously, those horns look like her horn things, and it's purple like her.

Nights wants to kill Sonic to become the mascot! It makes sence!

You forgot someone tongue.png

NiGHTS-Journey-of-Dreams.jpg

Nights is getting revenge for not getting to be a racer in ASR

• Thumbs Up 1