Awoo.

Cows invade a street... Moo...

Badnik Mechanic

So theres a place called Peacehaven, Tredegar, it's in Wales, which woke up last week to discover the followng had invaded their street.

_53739563_53741520.jpg

A heard of cows from a nearby farm escaped their enclosure and prompty invaded the nearby village. The cows woke up residents in the early hours with their loud mooing and.... I promise you I'm not making this line up... residents were horrified to discover that the cows had trampled their gardens and were peering in through their windows... Thats what cows do you know... peer through your windows, you need anti-cow windows to stop this.

But the most amazing part of this story? It's not the first time that it's happened!

I also love this quote.

_53739564_53741522.jpg

"We can't shoo the cows away, unlike the sheep. The cows are too big"

Meaning that this particular street is used to dealing with sheep wandering into the street... does anyone think that the council should probably start having words with the local farmer?

Well the local council has said that they're doing their udder-most to monitor the situation.

Moo.

Source.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 2

Maybe the residents should moove to the city.

• Thumbs Up 3

I lol'd so hard to learn that cows are peeping toms

The males can get a little horny in the head.

• Thumbs Up 3

The males can get a little horny in the head.

Please stop. :P

Don't have a cow, man :P

• Thumbs Up 8

But that would cost Moore Mooney!

I wonder why the villagers can shift the sheep but they can't give the cows the hoof? Maybe the effort it takes to shift a cow isn't that bad, I suspect the residents are milking it a bit.

But I find it amoosing

Edit: SOS 2012 is just going to be various SOS staff telling cow puns!

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm surprised no one used the word udder as a pun yet.

Done in the first post, brah. It's udderly obvious how easy it is to make puns from that word.

• Thumbs Up 3

Done in the first post, brah. It's udderly obvious how easy it is to make puns from that word.

Oh, really? Didn't notice because the cows were in the way. :lol:

So, sheep and cows have been able to escape into the village? That farmer's security is disgrazeful. You'd have thought he would have learnt after the sheep pulled the wool over his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 5

Try to keep on topic guys, otherwise a mooderator might tell us off.

and that would be an udder shame

Though maybe a McDonald's in the area could milk this oppurtunity

Edited by Cero
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm suprised that the council is only having a butchers at the incident and not telling the farmer to sling his hook over allowing his animals to escape.

• Thumbs Up 2

There needs to be some regulation on the farm if even sheep escaping is a common occurence. As much as they're joked about, these are fairly large and strong animals being dealt with, they can cause some major property damage. And of course if someone pisses off the wrong individual (assuming that bulls or rams are kept within the escaping areas), that person is fucked for sure.

Edited by VEDJ-F

I hope the farmer has enough mooney in his accownt to pay for the damage.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, those guys caused such a fuss about a few cows in the street. What's their beef?

I see what you did there. But like I said, regardless of their comedic value, these are animals. You have to be careful with them, because you don't know what they'll do.

• Thumbs Up 2