Awoo.

Cows invade a street... Moo...

Badnik Mechanic

I know this is just encouraging more puns, but no it isn't, have you not heard of people being killed by cows? At the very least, they can do plenty of damage if the circumstances are right.

Edited by VEDJ-F

I hope the farmer has enough mooney in his accownt to pay for the damage.

Edited by Lucky
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know this is just encouraging more puns, but no it isn't, have you not heard of people being killed by cows?

• Thumbs Up 1

I know this is just encouraging more puns, but no it isn't, have you not heard of people being killed by cows? At the very least, they can do plenty of damage if the circumstances are right.

Erm...not sure if you're serious or just churning out puns now. So for the cow thing, I'll just say to google "Killed by cows". There's a lot of results.

Edit: Didn't see Shadzter's post, but he's got a point as well; they can also indirectly kill if they get infected and their meat is passed onto the consumption market.

Just one thing though, remember hippos.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Erm...not sure if you're serious or just churning out puns now. So for the cow thing, I'll just say to google "Killed by cows". There's a lot of results.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah cows have been known to kill people, but that people forget is that normally it's because people decided to go walking upto a herd of cows in their own field.

But if you're in that village and you come out of your house and say "Shoo!" if the cows suddenly turn on you, just go back in your house. They're cows, not CoMoodos they won't storm your home and get you.

Damn, I can't think of a good pun.

Anyways: You always find the most udderly ridiculous news stories, Hog.

Look, we can all make puns 'til the cows come home, but that won't make the cows go home will it?

I find the news amusing, especially the peeping part :D

But is peeping enough of the problem, cause I called it if someone declares this bull.

EDIT: Damn, JezMM already made that pun. Oh well, still funny news.

Edited by Alex2beta