Awoo.

Speed Runs

Sami

1:54? Mine is 1:52.38 on hard. Totally glitched the boss though tongue.png

At that time when I did my 2:4x whatever run I only knew about the double/triple hit glitch in the 2D section lol. Someday I'll try doing the boss with every glitchs and get under 2mins, should be fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Me and a friend have been competing in Speed Highway Act 2 for quite some time, we started at around 1:50, went down to 1:46~1:47, then we started going down further as we found new shortcuts and this is now my current time:

http://steamcommunit...709036726610718

EDIT: Managed to improve my Speed Highway Act 2 time a bit more, from 1:37.94 to 1:37.27:

http://steamcommunit...709036739558938

Edited by ezodagrom

> flying over that ramp instead of using the springs

> sliding around the loop

> drifting in the tornado section

> MOTHER OF SHIT

Shame about the top two scores being hackers. Is this 360 or PC using 360 controller?

The only bad thing about this run is not using the normal default amazing Modern music ._.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Every time I watch a speed run from this dude it makes me shiver. They're just too amazing:

After seeing that, I can officially say Generations has been raped. I feel soooo bad for the game too. It was innocent before the crazy speedrunners attacked it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's my Modern City Escape record

Only got the game on Thursday too. Let's see where I get after a few weeks lol

Oh, and Eternal X, if you thought my City Escape speedrun was fast, wait until you see some of the stuff I'm going to pull in the 3DS version tournament.

So someone tried to beat me at City Escape...

I clearly declared that I won't be giving the 1st place for City Escape in the Tournaments... That's my favorite level. You can beat my Crisis City time and I wouldn't give a damn... But when you beat me on City Escape with no skills and no glitches... THIS is what happens:

1080p pic inside

SonicGenerations2012-02-1615-41-16-04.png

City Escape Modern - 02:09.88

I had to wait for months so I can use my friend's PC since mine runs SG with 20 fps... Which is a bad thing for speed runs.

• Thumbs Up 1

So someone tried to beat me at City Escape...

I clearly declared that I won't be giving the 1st place for City Escape in the Tournaments... That's my favorite level. You can beat my Crisis City time and I wouldn't give a damn... But when you beat me on City Escape with no skills and no glitches... THIS is what happens:

1080p pic inside

SonicGenerations2012-02-1615-41-16-04.png

City Escape Modern - 02:09.88

I had to wait for months so I can use my friend's PC since mine runs SG with 20 fps... Which is a bad thing for speed runs.

I came soooo hard and sooo much when I saw this. City Escape bros for life!

*brofist*

• Thumbs Up 1

Planet Wisp Modern under 2 minutes!?... I know, I didn't believe it either.

*Dat run!*

If these guys are humans... I don't know what I am, I should be ashamed that I am supposed to be a human like him :D

Awesome run though.