Awoo.

Speed Runs

Sami

AUT I'm officially jealous of your video quality. I can see everything well even though it's not a direct feed. ohmy.png

I've got videos of planet wisp and a new run on crisis city up.

Planet Wisp Act 2 (4:08:28) This ones been beaten to death already, but I but I still like this run.

Crisis City Act 2 (1:55:05) Really just a slightly better run. Air boost + stomp does wonders.

Also, heres a run of Speed Highway done by a guy I think you all know. He uses a route at the beginning I've never seen before.

http://www.yout.ube....h?v=22FPfNabQYY

You're gonna have to take the period out of the url. to make the link work

Has anyone seen a good quality run of Planet Wisp Act 2 that actually breaks the 3:00 minute mark? All I've been able to find are camera recordings.

Has anyone seen a good quality run of Planet Wisp Act 2 that actually breaks the 3:00 minute mark? All I've been able to find are camera recordings.

I think you mean 4 minutes. Sub-3 isn't possible.

I would record my run of 3:47 but don't want to give away my tricks and shortcuts yet.

Yeah. I figured out how to do it, anyhow. Though I can't seem to do it myself. I have lots of practice ahead of me.

my seaside hill speed run, my little brother showed me that shortcut @ the beginning

my seaside hill speed run, my little brother showed me that shortcut @ the beginning

your brother just helped me shave at least 27 seconds off my current speedrun

PS3 users, you might as well all pack your bags and go home. The king of speedruns has returned (it's not me btw):

Asians are too good...

PS3 users, you might as well all pack your bags and go home. The king of speedruns has returned (it's not me btw):

Asians are too good...

OMG... he found so much crap i didnt see

CrisisCitySpeedRun_sayi50.png

Did someone say... Crisis City? 1:50:52 and I can still shave a second and a half.

Playing on a PC with the lowest setting(I'm barely making the Minimum Configuration.) and with a keyboard...

Using no Skills of course.

Edit: Hmm, I've found a 1:45:58 run on the net. I'm pretty sure I can beat that... Well, off to running then!

Edited by sayi50

Asians are too good...

That shortcut at 0:22...why didn't I think of doing that earlier?! Regardless, that run was practically flawless. A great watch, indeed.

Asians are too good...

Getting close to this time isn't that hard. My best time is roughly two seconds away from this. His other stuff is far more impressive.

Getting close to this time isn't that hard. My best time is roughly two seconds away from this. His other stuff is far more impressive.

If you're talking about the Unleashed stuff I agree. But in all fairness, this game has been out for about a week. When he posted some of those Unleashed runs, the game had been out for 3 years. Plenty of time to rip the stage to shreds.

Also found this. Anyone complaining about Modern Planet Wisp being too long can suck it. No crazy glitching, just a good level of execution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rp6i5PwjA&list=LLSyl-5KoV_R_duZQU6EWrSQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd post the 3:03 that's topping XBL for Wisp 2 but, well, the guy deleted the recording not long after he did it >_> It's basically the above video with a couple slightly faster routes and more insane execution tho.

If you're talking about the Unleashed stuff I agree. But in all fairness, this game has been out for about a week. When he posted some of those Unleashed runs, the game had been out for 3 years. Plenty of time to rip the stage to

shreds.

Also found this. Anyone complaining about Modern Planet Wisp being too long can suck it. No crazy glitching, just a good level of

execution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rp6i5PwjA&list=LLSyl-5KoV_R_duZQU6EWrSQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Just like that! xD

Para is awesome!!!

In other news if someone take a look at the PS3 version i am 2nd behind Delta in Seaside Hill.

I can't seem to find another route for sub 1.50

I saw what Para can do with skills on though. xD

Edited by MoDeRn frokenok3

Any people complaining about either of the Planet Wisp levels being too long, you may now sit in your corner in silence as you realise your wrong doings:

• Thumbs Up 1