Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

Oh which one, i have the dlc too.

Forget i already know its act 4 right?smile.png

Yeah.

It's Act 4 from the DLC. I really like this act. Probably because it's speed based and on reaction.

*Tries act 4* Fuck that. You can have it Fro. As good as my reactions are, I'm not use to that stage.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna post this here

act 3 jungle joyride - 00.30.76

fotos0074.jpg

I got say i enjoy much more doing speed runs on small acts than big ones, and I also realized something I really like sidestepping.biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmmm to attack this, or leave it be so Redhellc is on the board. I'll leave it be for some time. Good job kid. wink.png

I want empire city but I keep missing a certain to grind on. FUUU sonic for loosing your boost in midair so easily.

Don't remember the record here but i uploaded this video today so i thought i should share it with everyone! smile.png

EDIT: Well look at that Sega Dog had the record with 1:53:99 and i made 1:53:79. Yay! :D

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 2

FUUUU I had it....ALMOST. That damn swinging parts kill me. I would have beat your time by like a second probably if it were not for those meddling hooker poles. angry.png

It seems like I'm taking Mazuri 1st. Screw Empire and those rails. I have a challenge! *Runs off to grab a Vitamin water*

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Phew! Thank you poles! biggrin.png

I'm uploading the Apotos Act 4 DLC now. It's not the same time i did on the photo but i beat again DarkspineSonic and made a new Score record. laugh.png

Here it is. Inferno this is especially for you! :)

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 3

2011-09-22184754.jpg

"Eternal, what did the stage do to you?" -me

"It pissed me off" -me

Fyi, WITH THE S RANK PLAYAS!

youmadscouter.jpg
Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thank you for thanking me and motivating me to start speedrunning HARDER! FYI I did not break the stage yet. This is all skill.

Hehe. Look below.

2011-09-22195208.jpg
Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Gah! So much skill!!!! Can not cope!!!!! Great job guys, I think I'm going to test my luck at some of these acts!

Good job. But.....

2011-09-09210448.jpg

But yeah you can join this. speedrun fun. Anyone can join.

Edited by Eternal X

Awwww... Granted the run was a little sloppy...

Edit: Oh come on! I'm trying to speedrun Chun-nan and I keep runing into a glitch. Basically, after running across the first dragon, the game shuts off my X button. It would fine if it was only once but no, 20 TIMES IN A ROW!

Edited by supersaiyanmikito

Awwww... Granted the run was a little sloppy...
Edit: Oh come on! I'm trying to speedrun Chun-nan and I keep runing into a glitch. Basically, after running across the first dragon, the game shuts off my X button. It would fine if it was only once but no, 20 TIMES IN A ROW!

If you were to restart that run, you might have beaten my score. By the way, we all agreed not to do the side step glitch thing.

Also at about :10secs instead of hitting that ramp, jump over it. Saves time.

Edited by Eternal X

Well for one, I almost completely skipped the 2nd furnice room with a well timed "ledge jump"(or whatever its called)

Second, the run was flawless! The only time I even got hit was during that tube that let you skip a bit of the 3rd Werehog section. I did get hit one other time, but that was on purpose. I had to get hit to skip the directional launcher part in Sonic's 3rd section.

And third, that "Skip the Werehog's entire 3rd section" glitch...

I can't really remember my checkpoint times but I do remember getting to the Werehog's last section in under 7 minutes.