Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

Thank you for thanking me and motivating me to start speedrunning HARDER! FYI I did not break the stage yet. This is all skill.

Hehe. Look below.

2011-09-22195208.jpg

TrollFace.jpg

I knew you wouldn't let me this stage for too long. tongue.png

It was a plan to make you better and try harder. biggrin.png

Also i see we are heating up over here in that case:

P230911_1354.jpg

fuck_yeah_.jpg

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Two more.biggrin.png

Jungle joyride

act 4

fotos0078.jpg

act 5

fotos0077x.jpg

There is no problem if I only do speed runs on small acts, right? On normal I normally can only do the minimum to get an S rank.unsure.png

Two more.biggrin.png

Jungle joyride

act 4

fotos0078.jpg

act 5

fotos0077x.jpg

There is no problem if I only do speed runs on small acts, right? On normal I normally can only do the minimum to get an S rank.unsure.png

Don't worry red you can speedrun any act you like. :)

So i heard that you can't abuse the quick-slide stepping and snake drifting like in unleashed. Well that's okay with me...make things easier for the tournament too.

Don't worry red you can speedrun any act you like. smile.png

So i heard that you can't abuse the quick-slide stepping and snake drifting like in unleashed. Well that's okay with me...make things easier for the tournament too.

Yeah but it appears that the spin dash drift is a lot useful than the drifting from unleashed, so at least you have that.

Edited by redhellc

No side step glitch? Where is my Falcon YES video? As for the snake drift, eh I'll find a way to SSDD (snake spin dash drift). And Fro, Something told me you was going to take it up a level. I still need to master the stripper poles because I waste SOOOOO much time on those.

Edit: I passed 2000 post and didn't even notice it.

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've done a few more speedruns and I've broken quite a lot of my records...I'll upload pics when I get my USB cable for my phone. I did ALL OF THEM WITHOUT BREAKING THE STAGE BTW.

Edited by KrazyBean14

I know how to in Apotos but I don't because that is something else we all agreed on early on in this topic. I'll quote it once I find it.

EDIT: Fellas no breaking stage right? We play Normal run. No Break run.

If you mean no jumping invisible walls and falling through floors, then I second this motion.

All I do is snake drift. But THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THAT! GAWD knows I'd back out of this thing now if someone here starts to break the stage.

*LOOKS AT FROKENOK3's video* So jump right at that moment since that doesn't count as anything that would disqualify me. Okay got ya. My time is gonna be sooo golden. laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and NICE!!! NEED MORE COFFEE!!!

Snake drifting is alright! just no through invincible walls. wink.gif

Damn that was on page 2? Fuuuuck I didn't know it was sooo far back. But here you go.

Edited by Eternal X

GET OFF MY LAND!!!

sspx0292.jpg

YA.TTA.

Man, I can't wait for the air boost to be mapped to a different button in Generations.biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I know how to in Apotos but I don't because that is something else we all agreed on early on in this topic. I'll quote it once I find it.

Damn that was on page 2? Fuuuuck I didn't know it was sooo far back. But here you go.

Page 2!? Our little baby has become a 17 page old! wub.png

I feel so proud! :)

You know i feel comfortable knowing that Generations is more like Unleashed cause in Colours the speedruns are really difficult.

I never tried to speedun Colours. Then again I rented it not bought it.

@Fro: I know right? Page 2 was back in july when it was crazy in this topic. We need DogTagz! By the way can you resend the rules for the Generations tourney? I think I deleted it somehow.

*Tries Mazuri again but fucks up on the stripper poles* FUCK THIS SHIT! At least I picked up a random tape? blink.png

Sorry red.

2011-09-23202359.jpg

Oh my gosh I'm good. And I'm not even trying to be cocky. cool.png

2011-09-23204328.jpg

This was my first run. No restarts for the day. "Eternal why must you fuck this stage so hard?" "Because I know Apotos likes it rough" TrollFace.png

2011-09-23204740.jpg

@Supersaiyanmikito: This is just a speedrun topic. Any sonic game (not counting generations yet) can be put here.

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

1:59:25? Damn it just got extremely serious. Fro you need to see this. I think we have a serious player!

Super: Remember, no breaking stages or any glitching or it does not count. Like I quoted earlier, we all agreed on it and it would not be fair if someone were to break/glitch the stage and ends with a broken time when we said it is a speedrun. Not broken speedrun. Kool?

And you are welcome to join the Generations tourney in November if you want.

Edited by Eternal X

Wooly go out and get it. A new copy is no more than like $15-20 dollars at gamestop.

Adding on, advanced stuff (snake drift, skipping areas that are not considered breaking the stage and, Boost...jump+boost...stomp....booost *repeat*, NOT Going through invisible walls) is good. In short if you think it's breaking a the stage, don't go for it.

Edit: I think I stole Diss's topic and made it my own. TrollFace.png

Edited by Eternal X

What would be considered breaking the stage? I used 2 unnatural shortcuts in SS. One at the beginning where you jump from the loop to the tunnel and another after the aerochaser segment where you jump off the grind rail after the checkpoint down to another grind rail. If that against the rules then crap... However, at least every other stage should be fine. Empire City is just a VERY broken stage.

Edited by supersaiyanmikito

What would be considered breaking the stage? I used 2 unnatural shortcuts in SS. One at the beginning where you jump from the loop to the tunnel and another after the aerochaser segment where you jump off the grind rail after the checkpoint down to another grind rail. If that against the rules then crap... However, at least every other stage should be fine. Empire City is just a VERY broken stage.

Wooly: Awh. Oh well, uh do you have colours? It's not as fast as Unleashed but it will give you some kind of practice til Generations comes out.

*Tries Mazuri again but fucks up on the stripper poles* FUCK THIS SHIT! At least I picked up a random tape? blink.png

Sorry red.

2011-09-23202359.jpg

Oh my gosh I'm good. And I'm not even trying to be cocky. cool.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! My fastest time was 30:98...oh well, I think I did a damn good run. Well played mate :)

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorry red.

2011-09-23202359.jpg

No problem, just needs to try harder...

*Goes play unleashed*.

Edit: Sorry it appears its still MINE.

fotos0077now.jpg

Muahahahahahah?

biggrin.png

Edited by redhellc
  • Thumbs Up 1