Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

I know how to in Apotos but I don't because that is something else we all agreed on early on in this topic. I'll quote it once I find it.

Damn that was on page 2? Fuuuuck I didn't know it was sooo far back. But here you go.

Oh, okay. I mainly just wanted to break the stage for fun and to see how fast I could get (not for speedruns and certainly not for the Generations Tourney,) but okay, I won't. November is so close I can taste it (at least enough to pay off the rest of the game.)

It seems i need to get back to work here....

Eternal i see what you did there. xD

Nice run Krazy i saw the vid through the video response. red not bad at all. I think you're gonna do great in the Tourney. Wooly Colors will help you a lot i think. It has much platforming so that will let you practice very much for Classic Sonic and it has 2-3 stages that you can go fast like in Unleashed.

ALSO i might as well say it now. All the times i have made all these days are without Snake-Drifting! I don't know how to Snake-Drift. I can't seem to make it happen, i always end up doing the kick attack or the slide. xD

It seems i need to get back to work here....

Eternal i see what you did there. xD

Nice run Krazy i saw the vid through the video response. red not bad at all. I think you're gonna do great in the Tourney. Wooly Colors will help you a lot i think. It has much platforming so that will let you practice very much for Classic Sonic and it has 2-3 stages that you can go fast like in Unleashed.

ALSO i might as well say it now. All the times i have made all these days are without Snake-Drifting! I don't know how to Snake-Drift. I can't seem to make it happen, i always end up doing the kick attack or the slide. xD

Same here :D Besides I hate glitching games to get better time. Its cheating *coughjustlikesleepingcough* :D

Same here biggrin.png Besides I hate glitching games to get better time. Its cheating *coughjustlikesleepingcough* biggrin.png

I lol'd. xD

Anyway doesn't matter...I'm paying all the Sonic games i have these days for practice. Yesterday i played a lot of Unleashed and Sonic 2. biggrin.png

Edited by frokenok3

I lol'd. xD

Anyway doesn't matter...I'm paying all the Sonic games i have these days for practice. Yesterday i played a lot of Unleashed and Sonic 2. biggrin.png

Dont know why but I prefer Sonic 1 and 3&K for classic gameplay practice. Maybe its because 2 is hardest from Classic Trilogy.

Dont know why but I prefer Sonic 1 and 3&K for classic gameplay practice. Maybe its because 2 is hardest from Classic Trilogy.

Personally i found Sonic 2 the easiest. Sonic 1 next and then Sonic 3&Knuckles.

I am pretty good at Sonic 2. Hmm...maybe i should throw a couple of videos over here.

Lucky. I only defeated the final boss once and that was with super sonic. Yes I used Debug mode lol. I always saw Sonic 3 & knuckles the easiest, then Sonic CD, Sonic 2 then Sonic 1.

Hahah Red, I had to push you harder.

Fro, What did I do? tongue.png

Hunter, I hate it too. Which is why I don't break stages. I mean I can but it's not fun.

I found it opposite. Hm... Got to practice Sonic 2 then. Oh and I think I defeated last boss only 2 times biggrin.png

I beat the last boss (of Sonic 3, not Sonic 3 and Knuckles,) very easily, and several times whenever I play through the game using Super Sonic. (two words, insta shield.) Hard to beat him as Knuckles (maybe using gliding,) but my brother did it. Unfortunately, I never do well with speed runs in Sonic 3 since I spend so much time trying to get and maintain Super Sonic that I usually am rather slow. On Sonic 2 I've only ever gotten one chaos emerald, and that was hard, so I spend most of my time carefully (trying to) avoid enemies, and finding star posts, as well as killing enemies after they slap the rings outta me. Fortunately, I also have the mobile version, with no special stages, and therefore every motivation to work quickly. Still can't beat my 41 second record on Mystic Cave Zone act 2. Time to go fire up the ol' 'cube and speedrun the heck outta the first two games.

Lucky. I only defeated the final boss once and that was with super sonic. Yes I used Debug mode lol. I always saw Sonic 3 & knuckles the easiest, then Sonic CD, Sonic 2 then Sonic 1.

Hahah Red, I had to push you harder.

Fro, What did I do? tongue.png

Hunter, I hate it too. Which is why I don't break stages. I mean I can but it's not fun.

Taking Dissident's thread with a nice little trollface...:lol:

I need SEGA to announce a modern demo for Generations. I need something to play until November 4th. D:

I know how you feel. I can only do so much with Unleashed. I guess I could work on breaking stages. Oh well in like 2 weeks I'll be on Battlefield's beta.

Isn't supposed to be a demo release on October, rooftop run I think...

Oh and Eternal, yes you did.

Edited by redhellc

Just replayed Emerald Hill Zone on my phone and got 32 seconds on act 1 and 33 seconds for act 2. I'll post some vids and pics of my Sonic 1 and 2 comparison later. Chibi Johnson, we're done here.

Okay, 1st it's the wrong topic to be asking that but since your new I'll answer it. No, his shoes is not what makes him fast. It's his character. He is suppose the be the coolest and fastest thing alive, and to do that he has to be able to move at crazy speeds. Sometimes 300mpg, and sometimes as fast at sound. It all depends on how fast SEGA wants him to be at the moment.

Guess what stage I beat again that's already mine.

If you have anymore questions about Sonic, instead of randomly asking them, message me or one of the members in this topic. All of us will be glad to answer it for you. Just don't get out of hand with them.

Okay unless you people want to see it. I wont post a pick of me getting my JJ hard mode time under 4:10. I mean Fro and boost know I can do it.

Okay unless you people want to see it. I wont post a pick of me getting my JJ hard mode time under 4:10. I mean Fro and boost know I can do it.

What that was it? Pff, nothing awesome happened in this thread. Just normal stuff. :P

• Thumbs Up 1