Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

What that was it? Pff, nothing awesome happened in this thread. Just normal stuff. tongue.png

I see what you did there. But seriously my time was like 4:09 and something milliseconds. I seriously didn't think I would beat it when I got to the end because the run seemed fairly sloppy.

I'd like to be a judge since I am not competing(Won't get the game until after Christmas).

I'd like to be a judge since I am not competing(Won't get the game until after Christmas).

Hmm...ask Eternal X, since he's in charge of all this :)

Also, we've now got the official Sonic Generations Speedrun Tournament thread up and running! Here's he link. :D

Wait I'm in charge of this? You make it seem like I'm the head judge or something. blink.png Turbojet, I'd say yes but we already have a full set of judges. If the rest agree, we could use a 2nd backup judge. Ya know if there is an instant were all 8 judges are MIA and Shaddix (backup) is no where to be seen. (I for some reason will expect this.)

Ironic thing is the world record for JJ hard mode is like 3:40 something. But there is no video or proof of it. Wouldn't that mean I hold world record then?

Edited by Eternal X

• 2 weeks later...

There is something I need to know about Unleashed.(Its somewhat related to topic) When does the game autosave? Is it when you exit to the world map?

Edited by supersaiyanmikito

It usually auto saves after you finish the level/ and hit that loading screen. If not that it hits when heading back to the world map....(loading screen) A little logo should pop up somewhere on the screen. Bottom right I think.

dqjfbr.jpg

Apotos Act 2, 1:51:74.

I claim your record, Mr. BOOOOOOOSH!

The fuck?

*puts unleashed back in 360*

Lets do this shit!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<p>my little bro got sonic unleashed PS3 for christmas and i wanted to know the best times for jungle joyride and chun-nun couldn't seem to find it on youtube or anywhere else. i want to compete with someone /p>

Edited by jordine

Jordine, to know the scores you are gonna have to go back through the topic. I don't remember who owns what at this moment. It's been to long. Heck I'm surprised this topic was even pinned.

i would do it now but im using my ps3 now and it be a pain going through 20 pages on a ps3 but forget it.

Edited by jordine

I got something like 22.32 seconds in Palmtree Panic Act 2. Don't have a screenshot right now but you can check PSN leaderboards. It was #5 in the world when I got it O_O

• 4 weeks later...

Green Hill Zone Act 2 (Ranking mode):

AkzyBpzCQAAwzCN.jpg

Rooftop Run Zone Act 2 (Ranking mode):

AkKNQk_CMAA495p.jpg

You can find me on the X360 leaderboards as omgNova.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...