Awoo.

Pepper Ann!

Crystal Kingfisher

Ah, I remember this show. It was amusing for the few times I got to watch it. Disney needs to make more female characters like Pepper Ann, and less like Hanna Montana who looks like a prostitute.

This. Totally this. Pepper Ann still remains one of my favorite Disney characters to this very day. If I had kids, I would let them watch the cartoons I grew up with. I wouldn't let them anywhere near the new children's cartoons (the only cartoons of today that I watch are animes, or shows on Adult Swim, Fox, and Comedy Central).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mick

• Mollfie

• Crystal Kingfisher

• Eileanach

My children will be raised on old cartoons, anime and video games! Poor things lol

Thats exactly what I was thinking of doing. :lol:

I remember that show! Ah, good times indeed.

Did you guys know that after this show ended it's run, the guy that created it went on to create Codename Kids next Door on CN? (Notice the similar art style between both shows.) =p

Oh yes! You are absolutely, right Inferno. Dude, looking back at that. I didn't realize that at the time that the art styles are similar. The creator also created another character, but he was like a black and white character that was used for TV commercials or something.

I remember that show! Ah, good times indeed.

Did you guys know that after this show ended it's run, the guy that created it went on to create Codename Kids next Door on CN? (Notice the similar art style between both shows.) =p

I noticed that. Pepper Ann and Kids Next Door look very similar to each other.

Yes, that is him. I remember him from waaaaay back. He was some spokesman like Aunt Jemima or something. I don't remember exactly. That is one of the first known creations by the creator of Pepper Ann.

^I could never get into Doug. The Weekenders was okay though. I still prefer Pepper Ann, I think she's very easy for girls to relate to. We probably all saw a bit of ourselves in her.

I watched Pepperann before I watched Weekenders, though it was a good show. I didn't mind Doug, it was just one of those shows that I had on in the background while I did something else, or watched but never really concentrated on. I always found Doug way too whiny.

I loved Weekanders! That was one of my favorite shows lol and I watched Doug and Pepper Ann too. I used to love all those old shows. Good times...good times...

Nice and I thought this whole time I was the only Weekenders fan here. I believe that it is the last decent show Disney ever produced. Then Disney just totally went downhill after that.

Edited by Foxboy Mick

^So true, rather than making decent cartoons they seem to just focus on live action which is a real shame because it's classics like Pepper Ann that made my childhood.

I'd rather watch a cartoon about a teenage girl at highschool than a live-action show about a teenage girl at highschool. I think the humor is often better...as if the acting quite often lol

I really don't know much about the Weekenders... O_o Sorry no input on it from me.

Mollfie I fully agree I would much rather watch a cartoon character in school than put up with real life people in school. I've been there and done that. I want some bright colours and insane stories now. XD

Nice and I thought this whole time I was the only Weekenders fan here. I believe that it is the last decent show Disney ever produced. Then Disney just totally went downhill after that.

I love The Weekenders, it was awesome. One of my favorite episodes was the one where Tito cried during a movie and everyone teased him, so then he had no emotion at all whenever something happened with one of his friends.

I love the Pepper Ann episode when she buys the Fuzzy picture on velvet? I've only been able to watch it once or twice though ;_;

This and The Weekenders were some of my favorite Disney shows EVAH! I loved that blonde character, I forgot her name and Pep's mom.

I love The Weekenders, it was awesome. One of my favorite episodes was the one where Tito cried during a movie and everyone teased him, so then he had no emotion at all whenever something happened with one of his friends.

Oh nice! Yeah, the episode Cry is pretty damn sweet. That happens to be one of my favorite episodes, I have that on a YouTube playlist of my personal favorite episodes of The Weekenders. Good stuff!

Edited by Foxboy Mick

I love the Pepper Ann episode when she buys the Fuzzy picture on velvet? I've only been able to watch it once or twice though ;_;

When I asked my sister about Pepper Ann she said the episode with the velvet picture was the one she wanted to see again, lol.

When I asked my sister about Pepper Ann she said the episode with the velvet picture was the one she wanted to see again, lol.

I don't remember the velvet one very well, I'll have to look it up on YouTube soon. I'm guessing that episode is called "The Velvet Room"? I'm guessing since I looked up the list of episodes on Wikipedia and I don't remember some of the episodes very well.

Dude, I thought I was the only one who still remembered The Weekenders! Anyone remember the one where Tish makes the horrible statue of Carver, and it takes him the entire episode to tell her he hates it, and she remolds it into a statue of Tito, and Tito gets mocked by everyone for it? Good stuff XD

I was never really into Pepper Ann. ^^; I grew up with Recess, Doug (Disney version O.o), Goof Troop, 101 Dalmatians, DuckTales...and a few others here and there. X3

It's strange I never liked Pepper Ann though..