Awoo.

The Angry Beavers

Mick

5576.jpg

Well after reading and replying to the Rocko's Modern Life topic, I figured to make one about The Angry Beavers. This show was later into the 90's, but I still like it. Any other fans of this show? I remember this was one of the very few cartoons that my younger brother and I actually watched together. I thought it was a really hilarious cartoon. Yeah, if I'm not mistaken... they threw in some sex-related jokes in there like Rocko's Modern Life. It has been a while since I really watched this show. I did watch an episode or two on Netflix not too long ago though.

Basically the premise revolved around two beaver brothers who would get into ridiculous and funny misadventures. I would also describe the show as being witty too. One of the beavers was voiced by the guy who would later provide the voice of Zim in Invader Zim (which I hated to death at first, but actually got into it as time went by to be honest). I don't really know what else to say about this show.

Does anyone remember this show? Any memories of it?

GOD.

THIS SHOW.

I still watch it when I manage to see it, it's usually after-midnight on Nick 'n Nite (or w/e it called) here.

THIS SHOW IS SO FUCKING AWESOEM D:

• Thumbs Up 1

My brother and I used to have stuffed animals of Daggit and Norbert. They were in pajamas. Wish I still knew where they were so I could show them here.

Great show.

Fuckyea. It was back when Nickelodeon actually had awesome cartoons and was decent competition for Cartoon Network, who was also awesome at the time.

This show was amazing! Along with other shows back the when Nick was good and wasn't flooded up with all these live action crap shows.

I haven't watched Angry Beavers in years..I need to see if there's some way for me to relive part of my childhood with that

This show was amazing! Along with other shows back the when Nick was good and wasn't flooded up with all these live action crap shows.

I haven't watched Angry Beavers in years..I need to see if there's some way for me to relive part of my childhood with that

<: I used to watch it. It was pretty funny, haha. I recall some arguments saying this was one of the last good cartoons before Pokemon took over and it all became half-baked friendship and kindness cartoons. xD I argue since wasn't it airing at the same time, or later than Pokemon? haha.

SPOOTY SPOOT SPOOT SPOOTY

I looove this show. It used to be my favorite back then. I remember watching it every morning before I went to school, and whenever else I could catch it. :3

This show was pretty funny but their voices annoyed me after awhile :P

Edited by Lady Lily

Never liked Angry Beavers, it was too...rough for my liking (so was Ed, Edd n' Eddy). I do know the basic outline of the show, though.

However, when Aggrobot went onto Robot Wars, Daggit was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

My brother and I used to have stuffed animals of Daggit and Norbert. They were in pajamas. Wish I still knew where they were so I could show them here.

Great show.

They had Angry Beavers plushies? Wow! I guess they were only around in your part of the world, cos I've never seen them in the U.S.

Ah spoot, I loved this show! I didn't like it as much as Rocko, Ren & Stimpy, or Invader Zim, but I still loved it nonetheless, and I even have a rubber wristband of Norbert and Dagget that I bought from Hot Topic.

My favorite episodes were the one where Dagget buys the Easy Clone oven, and the one where Norbert punches Dagget into last week (literally).

They had Angry Beavers plushies? Wow! I guess they were only around in your part of the world, cos I've never seen them in the U.S.

Nope, they had 'em here too, I have Dagget.

God, do I ever miss this show. I wish those last few episodes had been made.

This was one of my all-time favorite Nicktoons. There were just SO many funny and memorable lines, moments, and episodes. (To this day, I STILL use "BUM BUM BUM! DRAMATIC REVERB!" XD) I'm SO glad that the first two seasons are FINALLY coming to DVD in August. They'll be a late Birthday present! :D

One of my personal favorite episodes was the whole Flashlight story episode. I mean, Norb's a James Bond-esque spy, Dagget is a supervillain, Treeflower is like Moneypenny and then becomes Usagi Tsukino, Trucky derails the story only to rerail it so that Stump could continue it, and Stump shows it in the style of Braveheart!