Awoo.

Sonic 2 Hamley badges

Badnik Mechanic

... xD I was going to say "How did that pass through!?", in regards to that Tails and Eggman badge, but hey, I see a million people beat me to it. Also:

You mean that these badges fit within the category of... everything evar? <3 XDDD

:( I collect old-school/retro Sonic and Tails stuff.

>:3 oh come on, you wouldn't be able to resist newer Sonic stuff, too.

I have a few 'newer' things, but retro Sonic and Tails merch is my passion <3 Hence why I'm all over these badges.

Keep in mind that it's easy to make pirate pins/badges.

They're pretty cool either way.

They're definately not pirated the main reason being is that they would be well known if they were, the original pirate would be making lots of these and selling them as there would be a demand, also, theres no way that I the original seller would have put so many robotnik badges in with it and on the listing (4 in total).

Aww, I'd love these! They're really cool, I love how random some of them are. XD I especially like the ones which include Tails, he looks adorable in them, especially the one with Tails by himself :3 I'm totally gonna be looking out for these on ebay! I've seen them alot in the past, but never bothered bidding, now I've decided I need to build my collection of Sonic pins and badges up.

collection.jpg

Man, some of those are pretty cool. But I agree on those particular 2 of the doc and tails, and the sonic and tails one on the bottom right corner. Them there are pretty inappropriate looking.

On the robotnik & tails one, all I can think is of the very first pingas joke. "now you may lick my balls and my PINGAS!"

And the Sonic and tails one is just WRONG. Tails looks like he's holding on to something

and Sonic's trying to get his finger up his...

I'm not even gonna finish that.

Edited by Sailor Popeye

O_O Eggman seems quite angry on that certain badge.

Wouldn't you be kind of angry too if a small furry was all over your pingas? I know I would.

Aww Flyboy art and fictions about that? EW!

Rule 34, m'dear. If it can be conceived of, it's out there. And... that's probably one of the milder pairings in the vast world of x-rated Sonic art/fic. *Slow blinking*

Wouldn't you be kind of angry too if a small furry was all over your pingas? I know I would.

Potential responces:

* XD 0_o, do you realise what you just said!?

* It depends... what furry thing are we talking about?

* Bring the fox on!

Also I just showed this badge to my mum and she said... is that his fly hole open!? I asked her to explain, and she pointed to the small white bit just above tails' head.

bjbadge.jpg

Thats one of Robotnik's buttons... but since she doesn't know his design very well and can only see the one... the shape of it being oval... it looks like... potentially two different... things...

WHY, Casanova? WHY? Can't. Unsee. x.x

Nyah, I still want these badges. Maybe even more now, for their unintentional(?) hilarity.

There's definitely a few more. I've got the same ones as Casanova, plus these:

Badges2.jpg

As for why I've included some of my pins in the photo... if you have a look, there's two Sonic 2 ones (top row, Tails and Robotnik) that are basically miniature versions of these, right down to the "Professor Robotnik" thing, which I just found kinda interesting. Also, there's definitely at least one more badge in the set. I've actually seen it on eBay in the past, although the last time I came across one on there was on there was quite a while ago and I was outbid. =S But if you have a look at the pins again (#6 on the first row of the Sonic ones) it looks just like that. For some reason though it doesn't have the name "Sonic" on it like the other two.

My fave is the one of Sonic with the arcade machine.

They are quite strange though. Usually I don't notice things like this, but even I raised an eyebrow the first time I saw that Tails and Robotnik one :lol: You have to wonder what they were thinking when they made it.

Edited by Lucky Winters

There's definitely a few more. I've got the same ones as Casanova, plus these:

Badges2.jpg

As for why I've included some of my pins in the photo... if you have a look, there's two Sonic 2 ones (top row, Tails and Robotnik) that are basically miniature versions of these, right down to the "Professor Robotnik" thing, which I just found kinda interesting. Also, there's definitely at least one more badge in the set. I've actually seen it on eBay in the past, although the last time I came across one on there was on there was quite a while ago and I was outbid. =S But if you have a look at the pins again (#6 on the first row of the Sonic ones) it looks just like that. For some reason though it doesn't have the name "Sonic" on it like the other two.

My fave is the one of Sonic with the arcade machine.

They are quite strange though. Usually I don't notice things like this, but even I raised an eyebrow the first time I saw that Tails and Robotnik one :lol: You have to wonder what they were thinking when they made it.

To say I am jealous is an understatement. I need those... (well, really, really want them, at least).

Those are some awesome badges there Lucky although the arcade one is sort of freaking me out as I was still recovering from Robotnik X Tails moment and to see Sonic and an Arcade Machine I sort of thought "OMG he is sexin' up an arcade machine!"

Woah Cas, your mum is just perverse! Go her. Although does she really think Robotnik's pingas is really so long?!

Cas I would also like to point out I said "small furry" as in "furry" as in... anthropomorph. Not "small furry thing" if I had said small furry thing then yes the disturbing thoughts do ensue but I thought "small furry" was self explanatory! ;)

Hmm, I have about half of those pins... although I am rather jealous of the rest! I have all of the Tails ones and several of the Sonic ones. I also have a few that aren't there. I do have the Prof. Robotnik one as well; I should have remembered that!

I'm selling all of my Robotnik pins in a giant Robotnik/Eggman lot, though, so I won't have 'em for much longer :P

Oh my God Flyboy how much you parting with them for?! I'll take them off your hand to start off my Robotnik collection!

Lol, it's not that big really. This is the stuff:

t16.jpg

I guess the pic is relevant to this topic as it contains pins and merch (mostly pogs?), but if you're interested in them, drop me a PM so we can keep this thread on topic ;)

t16.jpg

I guess the pic is relevant to this topic as it contains pins and merch (mostly pogs?), but if you're interested in them, drop me a PM so we can keep this thread on topic ;)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!

Where the fuck did you get a SOnic Underground puzzle!!!????

I didn't know that even existed! You selling that stuff on ebay?

It's a Puzzle-Mobile. It's made of polystyrene and you can hang it up. I have one of Sonia, too.

t13.jpg

bjbadge.jpg

Thats one of Robotnik's buttons... but since she doesn't know his design very well and can only see the one... the shape of it being oval... it looks like... potentially two different... things...

PINGAS SPAM! XwX

Those are some awesome badges there Lucky although the arcade one is sort of freaking me out as I was still recovering from Robotnik X Tails moment and to see Sonic and an Arcade Machine I sort of thought "OMG he is sexin' up an arcade machine!"

Humphumphump. Oh great, now I've got TWO sick images in my head...make that three if you count the pingas one too. >___>

t16.jpg

Ohhh, if you wanted a private sale, you shouldn't of announced that to us all.

After all, us Robotnik fans covet Robotnik goodies, and will fight to the death for them with rusty maces and what have you. :lol:

(how much you want for the keychain and the Robotnik gashapon figure?)

Apologies, but everything is already sold to Eileanach, since she got there first and made me an offer I couldn't refuse ;)