Awoo.

ARTWORK: Quacku's Art Phantasamagoriasadsda....

DSP001

EDIT: Well I've been here for far too long with so little posts! Anyways welcome to my art topic, ignore all the drivel below, this is an immensely old thread. 

Anyway a reintroduction is at hand, I now go by ARQ and welcome to my art thread. New artwork will posted further down the thread. If you want to see some of my older artwork just click on the spoiler box below which was the original first post of this thread.

Wahey for Artwork topics in the showcase C:

Well I've only done a few works lately and I was thinking making a topic here will up my art drive, so much so that I feel like making a new pic right after I make my post C:

Anyway here are my recent works and stuff I really like even thought they're somewhat old ^^

This is a birthday gift I did for a friend, this her fancharacter Techron

TechiesBirthdayGift.png

And here's my very own character SP the shrew C:

FinalSPIDcopy.png

And a comic which has both our characters, penciled and coloured by me and inked by her.

page1finalcastechgearcomicv4-1.png

Comic Cover of my Fancomic Sonic the Hedgehog: Relative Chaos (I still like this even if I'm gonna redo it XD)

Sonic__Relative_Chaos_Cover_by_S-1.png

Sonic Unleashed fanart

SONICUNLEASHEDFINALcopy.png

Comic page I coloured for Master Emerald Chronicles (lineart not by me but sonicboom of Emeral Coast comics ^^)

MECpage3colours.jpg

Gurren Lagann pic C:

BreakThrough-1.png

And a sketch of the canal near my uni, I would put more sketches but photobucket is being annoying ^^;

canalfinalpiecescan.png

Edited by Quacku
  • Thumbs Up 1

That is all awesome, and really creative. I like the dark theme of most of the pictures. It's definitely much, much better than anything I could do.

Edited by OvErLoRd

... How did I not notice this awesome? You sir, are awesome.

Also, anything to do with Gurren Lagann is awesome. You get bonus points.

• 3 years later...

Mega Bump of DEATH. 

I didn't want to create a new thread for the sake of newness, so I just dug up my old art thread to post up some of my more recent stuff.

4AY9lPV.jpg

A pic I did for a tumblr contest, this is Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim in a costume of my own design.

These next two pieces are the Amy and Gamma I did for the 21st Anniversary Collab here on SSMB

ILDpM27.png

Y4t0zac.png

Also I'm working on two new comics starting from this month biggrin.png 

Sonic the Hedgehog; Relative Chaos

0eHZDVR.jpg

A reboot of my short lived second sonic fan comic from a few years ago. I really wanted to do something large and sonic related so I thought it was good time to bring back this beast, since there was so much development stuff already done I thought it was best to just continue the project. Plus there are timey wimey things involved…and I love timey wimey things.

Sonic the hedgehog has woken up amidst a ravaged city, however he has no idea how he got there nor what has happened in the past few weeks. The comic follows sonic and those he meets along the way as he tries to find out what exactly is going on.

I'm going to be doing something different with this comic in that it'll be completely black and white. Line art has always been a weak point for me and by doing this comic I hope to develop my core skills along the way.

But don't worry, I'm not giving up on the colourful endeavours, because that's where my second comic comes into play…

Echobeat

SnpY2VA.jpg

Originally a game idea I was going to do with a friend, this has also been bouncing around my head for a while, but I'm glad to finally get it out there. This my friends is Echobeat.

Set in the not so distant future where the world is now under the rule of mega corporations. A sudden and unforeseen world wide coup from several major corporations has left the world in a state of ruin where they now rule with a tyrannical hand. In one country, a constant fight rages on between the local corporation and rebels. This comic is set 20 years after the event and follows the story of one girl who despite trying to stay away from such troubles is forced head forward into the conflict, where the secret history of the coup and one forgotten hero will be unveiled.

This is going to be fun biggrin.png
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

Allo, more artworkk : D

So recently I've been doing the Monstergirl Challenge and these are the days I've come up with so far!

579w3e4.jpg

HeuLFlA.jpg

HQ0B8kz.jpg

zUB9rIj.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1