Awoo.

ARTWORK: Free scribbly icon request things

Demofax

Hey folks, i'd firstly like to say that I had a good read of the rules and couldn't find anything against this sort of topic however if posting some of my random work as well as doing these scribble requests would make this topic more appropriate then someone please feel free to tell me. :)

Ok so I need something really quick to doodle on a fairly regular basis so I would like to do some free scribbly icons for people. They will be just face/bust shots and will likely be in a very quick scribbly style. You don't have to feel obliged to actually use them though. ;P

I have some examples of what I propose to make:

icon_demolol_smaller.pngicon_sonic_smaller.pngicon_demo_smaller.png << I can do neater-looking ones with less scribbles if you wish. xP Feel free to ask.

I can give you a bigger version too if you want to see all the messy mess:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307//icon_sonic.png

Since they're for quick practise some may turn out better than others so you can ask for more than one if you want. They can be anything really; Sonic characters, fan characters or even non-Sonic stuff is all good. You can be as vague or as particular as you want with the expression and things.

I'll probably do these until the end of August when the summer holidays are up if people are interested. Just post a picture of what you want it to be and i'll get around to it as soon as. Hell, even if you're not keen on the style who can say no to free doodles? xP

• Thumbs Up 9

I like your style! Would you consider Sonic showing off a can of coke? It's tie in with my name a bit. :3

Oooh! I'm quite impressed with your style! I really like the look of the Sonic one. I would like to put forward a request if that's okay? I have a human character here; http://ashleymarsh.deviantart.com/#/d3khzm1 I'm not overly fussed about what expression she has... maybe a smug, pleased look about her I suppose would do. Thank you, I may be back for more as they do look quite impressive.

Well this looks fun~

Could you perhaps make an icon of my character Zee?

zee_the_cat_by_zee_cat-d2y5yz9.jpg

Your art looks really cool by the way. The scribbly-ness gives them some nice looking texture.

Could you maybe make one for me of Knuckles? It would be so awesome! Your art style is really great and you should be proud of yourself! Thx.

Thanks for the interest and enthusiasm guys! :D I'm working on them today and will try and finish this lot by this evening. Is there any special details any of you guys want? I've got almost all of them sketched but I can change stuff if you want something in particular. :)

This bit is kinda off-topic so I put it under a spoiler so as not to fill the topic with random rubbish, but OMG I have to share this with you guys! XD

My mom walked downstairs and the 633 Squadron theme was playing upstairs and our conversation went like this:

Mom: This song reminds me of superheroes flying through the air. You can imagine Sonic flying through the air to it with his cape.

Me: Sonic doesn't have a cape mom but I must draw it hahaa.

Mom: Oh doesn't he? Oh draw it you can make him like Superman and call him SuperSonic!

Me: He already turns into Super Sonic mom but i'll draw him with a cape in super form because I can't get the image out of my head now.

Mom: Yeh you can draw him with a Lois Lane character. Does he have a love interest?

Me: Yeh but he doesn't love her.

Mom: Really? Oh what a prick.

Me: He's not a prick I guess he's just not ready for that kind of relationship and she's really annoying anyway and ties him up and chases him with a giant hammer.

Mom: He's a hedgehog isn't he?

Me: Yeah

Mom: He's a prick then.

I just laughed forever. |'D Prickly hedgehogs...oh mom XD

Expect a random doodle of Super Sonic in a cape possibly in the next few days. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 2

You want special details? I dunno, actually! Maybe a Portal reference? Oh, and XrystalAttack's should have Knux's OVA hat. Just Sayin'!

Edited by Cola

You want special details? I dunno, actually! Maybe a Portal reference? Oh, and XrystalAttack's should have Knux's OVA hat. Just Sayin'!

THIS. Please put Sunglasses and OVA hat on my Knuckles. :D

XD Certainly Knux will have his hat and some sunglasses! B) And Cola how exactly were you thinking of squeezing this Portal reference into an icon of Sonic holding a can of coke? xD I can do it in another icon if you wish (you can have more than one!) =3

XD Certainly Knux will have his hat and some sunglasses! B) And Cola how exactly were you thinking of squeezing this Portal reference into an icon of Sonic holding a can of coke? xD I can do it in another icon if you wish (you can have more than one!) =3

Wait... seriously? I guess it works out, more icons for me, and more practice for you! Can you maybe do a separate icon of Wheatley? Oh, and if you aren't too far ahead, would it bother you to maybe toss the Flame Ring onto Sonic and make the can this?: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101011161303/sonic/images/4/45/Chaoscola.png

It's fine if you can't, no problem! I was just wondering.

I think what you're doing for us peeps is real cool.

Mind if you do a doodle of this little guy? That'd be super coo'. B]

minimusicflightstrans.png

Man, I really like your art style. Do you happen to have a deviantart or something :)?

Anyway it'd be awesome if you could do one for me of this character I sketched at random the other day: right herrrrrrrrrrrreee

If not, that's cool :). Thanks for taking the time to do these, and I wanna see some more of your art sometime!

Oh, wow, I've been wanting to have someone draw IDI, but never had money.. This is really cool of you!

IDI.jpg

Just make him look happy, but not crazy happy, please ^^ And I'd like the big version of it..

Sorry about the bad quality pic, my computer broke and I only have this from Facebook ^^'

Could you show the big version of that Chibiratsu, please?

And.. Thank you! And sorry for asking so much.

Hey, I have a request for one, like the others of a character I have.

screenshot20110711at141.png

No real special instructions, I always like seeing how other people interpret my character.

It's cool if you have too many requests though

@Mr Needlemark: Nono it's ok never too many, just don't expect me to be quick XD. I'm doing them through until the end of August so i'll get around to it at some point xP. Your character looks ace though i'm quite looking forward to doodling him! :D

Man, I really like your art style. Do you happen to have a deviantart or something :)?

Anyway it'd be awesome if you could do one for me of this character I sketched at random the other day: right herrrrrrrrrrrreee

If not, that's cool :). Thanks for taking the time to do these, and I wanna see some more of your art sometime!

• Thumbs Up 5

Ooh, I like these! I'll make a request too if it's alright with you.

Basically, I'd like a scribbly icon similar to my current avatar - namely, Sonic chewing on a pipe. Something like your original Sonic scribbly icon that you posted (re-posted below), but with the end of the pipe in his mouth and a cheeky grin or something. I dunno. I'm sure you'll think of something. I just love the art style of these icons, I simply must have one too! :D

icon_sonic_smaller.png

Thanks in advance!

colayay_small.png

Big: http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307/colayay.png

I had already done the classic cola can when I read your post but I slapped on the extra stuff quick. Only thing is that it's not as readable as this one. Also the way I scrawled his hands meant that the wrists weren't very visible but I tried to slap the ring on there anyway.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307//cola_chaosyay_small.png

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307/cola_chaosyay.png

Edited by Cola

@Mimi: You're very welcome i'm extremely glad you like ^___^

@Doctor MK: Sure thing =D I'll see about a different colour background though, unless of course you really really like red. XD

You didn't need to do that, but I appreciate it! Thank you so much! Also, may I use this as the avatar for my deviantART account?

Now I feel like I have to repay you in some way shape or form.

EDIT: Oh yeah, looked at your dA. Since discovering your fursona's name is Demofax, you should draw her as the Team Fortress 2 Demoman. Just tossing that out there.

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow. You are so awesome. Thank you ^^

She looks pretty good. You did an awesome job. If you would like, and want some more practice with human characters, I've got a couple more characters that I'd love to see you take on too, if that's alright?

Those are really well done. Could you do an Eggman one with a pose like this?:Eggmanunleashed.jpg

Edited by Steelers2056