Awoo.

The Ultimate (Sonic) FanArt

Danj86

Erm...hello everyone. *wave*

My Master has given me the green light to create an expansion of this picture I made.

sonic20thanniversarytri.th.jpg

Now some of you may have already seen it and maybe spotted part of it in my sig. This is my plan, and I hope all you fellow Sonic fans out there can help with some much needed input.

I hope to increase the cast of characters on this picture, that currently has 100 different game characters featured in it. Into something like 200, now that is just a rough round up number as some may need to be cut or added depending on space available. This new pic will be added to that old one into a massive allstar masterpiece. Well, that's the plan anyway...

I created special rules for the cast of characters.

Edit: The rules have been axed! For the expansion I hope to go full range, baby!! XD

Well, I have a number of characters I'd like to include and I would like you guys to help fill in the rest of the spaces. They can be from any media, game, comic, cartoon. As long as they are not transformations or duplicates then I'll be happy to accept them.

List of Characters on the first picture. (You don't need to mention these.)

Aquis

Amy Rose

Angel Chao

Asteron

Bark The Polarbear

Battle Kukku 16th/Speedy

Bean The Dynamite

Bearenger The Bear

Big The Cat

Black Knight

Blaze The Cat

Buzzer

Caliburn The Sword

Captain Whisker

Carrotia The Rabbit

Caterkiller

2 Chao

Chaos

Chaos Gamma

Charmy Bee

Cheese

Chip

Chocola

Commander

Crabmeat

Cream The Rabbit

Cubot

Doctor Eggman

Doctor Eggman Nega

Doctor Fukurokov

Dooms Eye

E-10000G

E-10000R

E-100 Alpha/Zero

E-101 mkII

E-123 Omega

EggRobo

Erazor Djinn

Espio The Chameleon

Fang The Sniper/Nack The Weasel

Flicky

Fockewulf the Wolf

Froggy

Gerald Robotnik

G-mel

Grounder

Heavy & Bomb

Iblis

Jawz

Jet The Hawk

Johnny

King Boom Boo

Knuckles The Echidna

Lumina Flowlight

Maria Robotnik

Marine The Raccoon

Mecha Knuckles

Mecha Sonic

Mephiles The Dark

Merlina The Sorceress

Metal Knuckles

Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic 3.0

Mighty The Armadillo

Miles "Tails" Prower

Mini & Mum

Omochao

Orbinaut

Orbot

Pachacamac

Pir'Oth Ix

President

Princess Elise

Professor Pickle

Purple Wisp

Ray The Flying Squirrel

Ricky

Rouge The Bat

Shade The Echidna

Shadow Andriod

Shadow The Hedgehog

Shahra The Ring Genie

Silver Sonic

Silver The Hedgehog

Sonic The Hedgehog

Spiker

Storm The Albatross

Tails Doll

Tikal The Echidna

Vanilla The Rabbit

Vector The Crocodile

Void

Wave The Swallow

Wendy Witchcart

Yacker

Edit: I moved the lists into spoiler tabs to shorten the post.

Here's what I have so far:

Game: 53 *Full*

Black Doom - Shadow The Hedgehog - Forgotten by me

2 Player Sonic Bot - Sonic Colours - Suggested (as a joke) at gallery. ^-^

Emerl - Sonic Battle - Neglected by me

Super Sonic

Super Tails W/Super Flickies

Super Knuckles

Super Silver

Super Shadow

Burning Blaze

Super Mecha Sonic - Sonic & Knuckles

Neo Metal Sonic - Sonic Heroes

Metal Overlord - Sonic Heroes

Perfect Chaos - Sonic Adventure

Biolizard - Sonic Adventure 2

DevilDoom - Shadow The Hedgehog

Solaris - Sonic 06

Ifrit - Sonic Rivals 2

Hyper Sonic

Classic Sonic

Classic Robotnik

Classic Metal Sonic

Classic Amy Rose

Classic Super Sonic

Classic Tails

Classic Knuckles

Hyper Knuckles

Time Eater?

Chaos 2

Chaos 4

Chaos 6

FinalHazard

Gaia Colossus

Perfect Dark Gaia

Ali Baba

Sinbad The Sailor

King Shahryār

Darkspine Sonic

Alf-Layla-wa-Layla

Nimue The Lady of The Lake

Blacksmith

Sir Lancelot

Sir Gawain

Sir Percival

Sir Galahad

Sir Lamorak

Excalibur Sonic

Dark Queen

Coconut Crew

Sonic The Warehog

Classic Vector

Classic Charmy

Classic Espio

Metal Sonic Kai

Mean Bean Machine/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: 20

Arms - Stage 1

Frankly - Stage 2

Humpty - Stage 3

Coconuts - Stage 4

Davy Sprocket - Stage 5

Skweel - Stage 6

Dynamight - Stage 7

Grounder - Stage 8

Spike - Stage 9

Sir Ffuzzy-Logik - Stage 10

Dragon Breath - Stage 11

Scratch - Stage 12

Carbuncle/Has Bean

Wes Weasley - By Glenn

Dr Robotnik

Momma Robotnik

Breezy

Robotnik Jr.

Captain Rescue - By Rugal

Sgt. Doberman - By Rugal

Spinball/SatAM: 9

Sally Acorn - Most requested, from gallery comments

Antoine Depardieu

Bunny Rabbot

Rotor

Snively

Dr Robotnik

Uncle Chuck

Lupe

Dulcy - By Rugal

Underground: 3

Manic

Sonia

Queen Aleena

Axed/Hacked/Glitched: 7 - pending decision. How popular are they?

Ashura - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - glitch

Wechidna - Knuckles Chaotix - glitch

Honey The Cat - Sonic The Fighters - hacked

Tiara Boobowski - Sonic Xtreme - axed

Nazo - Sonic X - axed

Flamming Skull Hedgehog - axed - http://i26.photobuck.../Untitled-1.jpg (6th one.)

Maria The Hedgehog - Mentioned

OVA: 4

Sera

President

Old Man Owl

Metal Robotnik

Archie: 13

Scourge The Hedgehog - Mentioned by comment at gallery

Mina Mongoose

Julie-Su

Lien-Da

Fiona Fox

NICOLE

Enerjak

Doctor Finitevus

Remmington - All below by Rugal

Elias

Mammoth Mogul

Ixus

The Destructix

Fleetway: 19

Tekno The Canary

Johnny Lightfoot

Porker Lewis

Super Sonic - All of the above by Adamis Fox

Shortfuse The Cybernik - By Glenn - Seconded by Adamis Fox

Grimer

Commander Brutus

Captain Plunder

Filch

Simpson

Fleabyte

Knuckles Metallix

Emperor Metallix

Doctor Zachary

Doctor Ovi Kintobor

Omni-Viewer

Lord Sidewinder

Lightmare

Bio-Hazard

Proctor Speckle and Mr Fry

Marxio Brothers

Sonic X: 10

Dark Sonic

Cosmo

Chris Thorndyke

Dark Oak

Decoe

Bocoe

Bokkun

Molly

Black Narcissus

Pale Bay Leaf

Crossover Characters: *Secret*

Honourable Mention, Important Sonic Community Members: 6

Yuji Naka

Jun Senoue

Takashi Iizuka - All of above by Glenn

Naoto Oshima

DreadKnux

ArchAngelUK

Filled spaces: ??

I hope to have the picture done as a type of New Year celebration thing, so don't expect it to be completed for a while.

Any input at all would be really appreciated. Many thanks everyone, I hope somebody replies. ^^;

Edited by Dani-Merry_Christmas
  • Thumbs Up 3

Dude... duuuuuude...! :blink:

Here because I replied to your Emerl/G-merl topic and clicked the link, and you've got quite the comprehensive list already! The only one I can think of who'd be worth including (if only for his unique visual style) is Wes Weasley, from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog... given somebody cosplayed him at Summer of Sonic, and everybody cheered, I'd say he's worth noting!

But... *gazes at picture again*... blimey, you've even got Caliburn stuck in the bottom-right, that's incredible detail!

Will definitely be watching this space! Best of luck! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude... duuuuuude...! :blink:

Here because I replied to your Emerl/G-merl topic and clicked the link, and you've got quite the comprehensive list already! The only one I can think of who'd be worth including (if only for his unique visual style) is Wes Weasley, from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog... given somebody cosplayed him at Summer of Sonic, and everybody cheered, I'd say he's worth noting!

But... *gazes at picture again*... blimey, you've even got Caliburn stuck in the bottom-right, that's incredible detail!

Will definitely be watching this space! Best of luck! :)

Goodie, a reply. *boogie* Thanks Glenn. :D

A cosplaying Wes Weasley!? :blink: Aww I wish I could've seen that! :D

It's good that you suggest a recurring AoStH cast member as I can hardly remember any of them. :rolleyes: Now, what was his catchphrase again? ...How are ya, how are ya, how are ya! heehee! lol

Hmm...I might regret this later but...

Ah, screw it! The rules I was using? There axed!! Gone!! Kaput!! "If somethings worth doing, then it's worth over doing." As a Mythbuster would say. The only reason I made the rules to begin with is becouse the original picture had a deadline. But I'm working in my own terms now! Heheh.

The biggest problem I think I have is working out who would be the best choises from the cartoons and comics to appear in the picture. Everyone can't be in it, and I can't be bothered to draw everybody who had a line of dialogue once, or appeared in the background from those medias. But it's mostly the Archie comics, since I've never actually read any of them. I don't even think you can find them in shops where I live.

For Fleetway, you can use Tekno, Porker Lewis and Johnny Lightfoot. And maybe Super Sonic (he was separated from Sonic for a while).

Edited by Adamis Fox

I believe it to be important to include those who have been even the smallest of contributions to the series. To me, axed and glitched characters seem a bit 'out there' as they are even less important than those who've had one-liners or have been background fodder. As well, it is wasteful of your talents.

As for suggestions... I'll make some, as soon as I come up with some! :]

By God, I feel this to be one of the most epic undertakings I've ever seen...

• Thumbs Up 1

For Fleetway, you can use Tekno, Porker Lewis and Johnny Lightfoot. And maybe Super Sonic (he was separated from Sonic for a while).

• Thumbs Up 1

The second one was an idea that just came to me. Adding important community members in fan character or human form. Although human forms will be in anime style as that is the only way I can draw a human. lol

Who has been some of the most inspiring, ground breaking members of the Sonic community?

AAUK and Dreadknux are obvious so if everyone here agrees, I'll add them now. But who else? I don't think I'm qualified to answer this question, since I turn up for a couple of months, then disappear for a couple more months, then repeat. So I'm sorta out of the loop in terms of the most awesome of community members. But I hope to change that. Yet if it was up to me, I would include anybody that was nice to me once. XD

So... YOU'RE drawing the entire thing? Hm, well, okay. Good luck with that.

And I reckon, while I'm here, I might as well increase your wokload- how about adding Johnny and Whisker from Sonic Rush Advance Adventure?

That's awesome and sweet of you, but if you're going down the external human impact route, may I suggest you include Mr. Yuji Naka standing proudly somewhere near Sonic? Or perhaps other important members of Sonic's entire twenty year history, like Jun Senoue or Takashi Iizuka?

Done, done and done. Better yet, if we're gonna add a co-creater of the series to the picture, then I reckon we should have the other one too. Naoto Oshima. ;)

So... YOU'RE drawing the entire thing? Hm, well, okay. Good luck with that.

Wait? What? I get a strange vibe from that responce. Are you saying I should make it a collaboration thing, becouse I have been thinking about it.

But I'm only worried about a couple of things:

1) Kamicciolo & DJ FLiGHTS/Silva Rymes are already doing (and just about finished.) something similar, and I don't want to step on there toes.

2) The characters are gonna hafta be really close, to fit everyone in. That would mean a picture they worked so hard on, runs the risk of mostly being covered on the finished work.

3) With this new picture being added to my old one, it might look strange that some of the characters have been drawn/coloured in differantly. There's only two ways I can think of that could fix this. The first, I get sent sketches and colour them all in myself. But I wouldn't like stealing an aspect of drawing from someone else. Or the second, start a brand new picture that includes all the characters I've already drawn. This is also flawed becouse I would need ALOT of help if we did this. It would never make it to a new years deadline otherwise, although possibly a differant year. Plus rushing the first pic almost killed me.

And I reckon, while I'm here, I might as well increase your wokload- how about adding Johnny and Whisker from Sonic Rush Advance Adventure?

Ah, but alas. They where in the original pic and don't need to be included. Becouse there already a part of it. :P

The picture I linked to is pretty big and may take some time to load, so I'll add a smaller version here.

post-247-0-92728800-1310659778_thumb.jpg

Anybody on this picture doesn't need to be mentioned. I probably should make a list of who is on this, instead of forcing everyone to randomly search and hope for the best.

Wait? What? I get a strange vibe from that responce. Are you saying I should make it a collaboration thing, becouse I have been thinking about it.

I just meant that it seemed like a lot of work for one guy to do is all. But again, good luck with it. I don't envy you, by the way.

Ah, but alas. They where in the original pic and don't need to be included. Becouse there already a part of it. :P

Oh, really? I must have missed them. *checks the picture*

Ah, right, yep, they're there. Johnny is a little... hidden, but hey.

There's all ready so many characters it's hard to find another character to fit in there but i suggest mecha knuckles should be in it.

Those Dark/Hero Chaos look like official artwork D:

Yeah, they probably would. Some characters were added last minute, and I didn't have time to think of an original pose, so some are based on official poses.

I just meant that it seemed like a lot of work for one guy to do is all. But again, good luck with it. I don't envy you, by the way.

Ah, really? heh, so I like totally over reacted. XD No worries, nobody should envy me. It was my own stupid idea, yet I'm looking farword to the challenge. :P

There's all ready so many characters it's hard to find another character to fit in there but i suggest mecha knuckles should be in it.

Okay, to make things easier, I've added every character that I could possibly think of from the games. Transformation/Spoiler/Storybook/Classics all in. So only the Cartoon, Comic or real life community members need to be suggested.

When you say Mecha Knuckles are you thinking of a certain one? I have at least 2 that have appeared on the games,(Sonic R & Sonic Advance.) but I also know that there is one from fleetways Sonic The Comic and possibly several from the Archie comics, I'd have to look them up.

Yeah, they probably would. Some characters were added last minute, and I didn't have time to think of an original pose, so some are based on official poses.

Ah, really? heh, so I like totally over reacted. XD No worries, nobody should envy me. It was my own stupid idea, yet I'm looking farword to the challenge. :P

Okay, to make things easier, I've added every character that I could possibly think of from the games. Transformation/Spoiler/Storybook/Classics all in. So only the Cartoon, Comic or real life community members need to be suggested.

When you say Mecha Knuckles are you thinking of a certain one? I have at least 2 that have appeared on the games,(Sonic R & Sonic Advance.) but I also know that there is one from fleetways Sonic The Comic and possibly several from the Archie comics, I'd have to look them up.

I meant the mecha knuckles from sonic advance

Holy crap that's one big fan art piece...! I really like the Adventure style art shading you're using there! In fact... I'd be very beneficial right now if I knew how to do that...

I meant the mecha knuckles from sonic advance

Ah, well then, have no fear. He's already in. ;) Tho he is most likely the hardest one to spot in the original picture. I'll give you a clue, part of him is visible behind the king of ghosts.

Holy crap that's one big fan art piece...! I really like the Adventure style art shading you're using there! In fact... I'd be very beneficial right now if I knew how to do that...

Aww, thanks fella. I first had the desire to draw the Adventure art style once I learned other fans where drawing it. So about 7 years later I finally mastered it. (more or less.)

All you really need to try the art style yourself is Photoshop and an excellently written tutorial like this one. http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials/guest/sonicteamstyle/sonic.html

Okay, so after some thinking and researching, here's a bunch of new additions to the list for the expansion.

Game:

Super Sonic

Super Tails W/Super Flickies

Super Knuckles

Super Silver

Super Shadow

Burning Blaze

Super Mecha Sonic - Sonic & Knuckles

Neo Metal Sonic - Sonic Heroes

Metal Overlord - Sonic Heroes

Perfect Chaos - Sonic Adventure

Biolizard - Sonic Adventure 2

DevilDoom - Shadow The Hedgehog

Solaris - Sonic 06

Ifrit - Sonic Rivals 2

Hyper Sonic

Classic Sonic

Classic Robotnik

Classic Metal Sonic

Classic Amy Rose

Classic Super Sonic

Classic Tails

Classic Knuckles

Hyper Knuckles

Time Eater? - Sonic Generations

Chaos 2

Chaos 4

Chaos 6

FinalHazard

Gaia Colossus

Perfect Dark Gaia

Ali Baba

Sinbad The Sailor

King Shahryār

Darkspine Sonic

Alf-Layla-wa-Layla

Nimue The Lady of The Lake

Blacksmith

Sir Lancelot

Sir Gawain

Sir Percival

Sir Galahad

Sir Lamorak

Excalibur Sonic

Dark Queen

Coconut Crew - Sonic Rush Adventure

Sonic The Warehog

Classic Vector

Classic Charmy

Classic Espio

Metal Sonic Kai - Knuckles Chaotix

Mean Bean Machine/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog:

Dr Robotnik

Momma Robotnik

Breezie

Robotnik Jr.

Spinball/SatAM:

Snively

Dr Robotnik

Uncle Chuck

Lupe

Underground:

Queen Aleena

OVA:

Metal Robotnik

Archie:

Scourge The Hedgehog - Mentioned by comment at gallery

Mina Mongoose

Julie-Su

Lien-Da

Fiona Fox

NICOLE

Enerjak

Doctor Finitevus

Fleetway:

Grimer

Commander Brutus

Captain Plunder

Filch

Simpson

Fleabyte

Knuckles Metallix

Emperor Metallix

Doctor Zachary

Doctor Ovi Kintobor

Omni-Viewer

Lord Sidewinder

Lightmare

Bio-Hazard

Proctor Speckle and Mr Fry

Marxio Brothers

Sonic X:

Dark Sonic

Cosmo

Chris Thorndyke

Dark Oak

Decoe

Bocoe

Bokkun

Molly

Black Narcissus

Pale Bay Leaf

Am I crazy? ...most likely...

Am I crazy? ...most likely...

I just realized that you'd have to draw like 3 characters a week to get done by New Years... 0_0

Edited by Silva Rymes

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized that you'd have to draw like 3 characters a week to get done by New Years... 0_0

Wow, cool. That's a fun fact. :D Although I'll have to take your word for it, I'm horrible with numbers. ^^;

But I do remember being able to draw 3 to 5 characters a day when I was making the original. Yet that was only in sketch form, colouring with photoshop was far more time consuming.

There is something I'd like to point out. I'd hope everyone noticed the reference, but just in case...the title, "The Ultimate FanArt" has nothing to do with arrogance. It's an unwritten rule that all artist in whatever form they use, hate there own work the most, and that includes me. The names just a reference to Shadow as he is always saying something is "ultimate."

Shadow Quotes:

Ultimate victory! (When getting an 'A' rank)

It all starts with this...(holds up Chaos Emerald) A jewel containing the ultimate power...

(Before using Chaos Control) This is the ultimate!

This is the Ultimate Power! (2000 point combo)

I'll show you my ultimate power.

So, it suddenly occured to me that the comic and cartoon characters have been drawn in different styles depending on the artist who draws them. Rather than trying to copy how they would look in there own media, I figure it would be best if I just draw them in my own style. It would make them look natural with the rest of the cast.

To help with what I'm saying, here's a part of the image in sketch form, featuring Classic Knuckles, Sally Acorn, Manic The Hedgehog and Message Robot, Bokkun.

cknuxsallymanicbokkun.jpg

Poor Knuckles...he used to be such a jolly fellow, always laughing at Sonic falling, flying, crashing and splashing. Until the Doc betrayed him. Now he's just angry all the time...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

This maybe the last update for a while, I'm still accepting more characters if anyone wishes to throw in a couple more names. Don't worry about mentioning names already accepted, if you make a list of characters, than all of 'em are guarantied to be featured. I'll probably stop accepting names until...hmm...November?

This is the only place the entire list of characters are at. So I'll need to keep back tracking here to make sure no one is forgotten or added twice.

With the help of my Fan Comic Co-creator Rugal, I know have a handful of new names added.

AoSth:

Captain Rescue

Sgt. Doberman

SaSAM:

Dulcy

Archie:

Remmington

Mammoth Mogul

Ixus

The Destructix

Edited by Dan-imeJ86

• 2 months later...

I got a couple of updates about my project, but first...an apology.

As much as I would have loved to finish this bad boy in time for New Years, I made the mistake of underestimating what I've actually gotten myself into. Once again my own...what's the word I'm looking for?...exuberance in taking on any and all tasks involving drawing, means less time for this and less time for my comic. It's nobodies fault but my own.

It's a character trait I can't get my head around, is a bad one? or a good one? I don't regret helping or being a part of other peoples projects. But I will never go back on a promise, I'll finish this, no matter what! Even if I'm on my freakin' death bed!!

So, moving on...why did nobody bother to inform me of the characters featured in "Night of The Werehog." ...!? I've never actually seen it. How could I know?! The only way I found out was by meeting a fellow artist that was as crazy as I am, by doing his own Cast Compilation, with them in it.

I'll share the link in a status I'll make after this post, as I think it's against the rules to share other peoples art in your own gallery/topic/thing. He also brought to my attention, characters that should be feature in this new project that I didn't have on my list.

Also because of my own following of the Fleetway Sonic The Comics, the number of characters from that series has increased drastically. But I want to give equal attention to Archie, although I've never really gotten into it. So I may need someone out there to school me on the important and recurring characters that should appear in my picture, as the list from that series seems...lacking...

So, by now you should have seen the new thing in my sig that references this project and reveals a character that is appearing and how they will look in the picture. If you click the picture, you should be sent to a blog like thing at my gallery where the list currently resides. I now update it annually to inform who has been sketched and who has been completed. And include new characters that need to be added. So now the lists featured in this topic will no longer be updated so keep that in mind, okay?

I think that is just about it for now. Thank you for your interest. I'll be around if you need me. smile.png

• 3 weeks later...

Newest Additions: Chibi/Tiny Sonic & Chibi/Tiny Tails from Sonic CD

Well, this might be my last update in the year for this project. I am hoping to do another before the end of the year, but I can't guarantee that.

This new update is mostly about the "Crossover" characters.

At first I was thinking just playable characters, but then I changed my mind and figured, "Any games that feature Sonic or reference him in some way, will have only one character from that series appear in the picture."

I didn't think too much of this until I did the research, and got a shock that left me both intimidated and excited! Kinda like meeting your true love, at least...I figure...

Some characters I wasn't sure about, so I used my status update to get opinions from you guys, and it did help. ^^

So my plan was to draw the character as a silhouette, accompanied by a clue of who it could be. Since I'm keeping these guys a secret at first. Only problem is that there's more than I thought there would be, so it's taking more time to draw them then I'd hoped it would.

But I was too excited to wait, so I figured I'd just share the clues first, then upload the silhouettes in the next update.

Some will be painfully obvious, while others might surprise and some might make you think "Who??" But

I've been doing the proper research to confirm at least some of them. So...are you ready?

1. Knuckles? Shadow? Silver? Pfff, this guy is Sonic's real rival.
  2. To choose only one from this smashing game, really does suck.
  3. What are chu waiting for? Get into that rocket now!
  4. This guy has become really rare but when we do see him, we can get jiggy with it!
  5. He's been traveling twice now. But a third time may only be a dream.
  6. She can live and learn ​with that beautiful voice of hers.
  7. This guy is a bulk of a man. He would give Gamma a run for his money.
  8. It's Amazing that you can make a popular guy from such a creepy, crawly creature.
  9. She takes it to the streets and happens to share a name with a certain fire based feline.
  10. A one off character that never was given a chance to rise to stardom.
  11. This guy might be crazy, you're better off taking the bus.
  12. Speed is an important thing, that's why we need that rolling start.
  13. Eggman may want to avoid this crackpot.
  14. Flying around with such freedom seems like a perfect dream.
  15. Haven't seen this fighting man in a while...his head's a lot bigger than I remember...
  16. She's trying to escape with the one she loves, kinda like some sort of romance of the dead.
  17. The very idea to include this guy seems looney to me.
  18. This old cat had a good game based off of a horrible movie.
  19. I think this old man has a serious axe to grind.
  20. Really?? Sonic raced that annoying little thing?!
  21. Never really seen outside of Japan. It's really hard to rent this hero.
  22. Stop or she'll shoot!! But first she has to fire outside of the screen to reload.
  23. Listen to that sweet radio. Jeez, it's the cops!? We better jet!!
  24. I heard these tunes are downloadable. Let's play those beats!!
  25. What's Sonic doing? Appearing in such a striking game!?
  26. This adventurer happened to see a blue hedgehog lounging during his quest.
  27. Eggman's dead!? Sweet! Now I can save up some Halos and buy a better place away from this crazy chick!
  28. We know the team that recruited these rangers.
  29. This guy will become a true shining force in this world...the second one anyway...
  30. ...that armour is...unique. And her name is awfully sweet.
  31. An elf lady with a sword?! What else can a budding perv ask for??
  32. Don't look now but I think that game character is going gaga.
  33. Who would leave those sneakers in a Super Nintendo game? There're rare y'know!!
  34. Some say it's a game for pervs, but I think it has a certain magic feel to it.
  35. One of these Sega mascots will make an excellent caddy.
  36. Check out the guy in the hat, he's a party animal!
  37. Stopping an alien invasion while dancing in a ridiculously short skirt?? That's not weird at all...
  38. All this customization is really hard work, and my assistant has left early. I'm gonna hafta sack that boy...
  39. Sonic has never made it to his zone before...
  40. What is that thing?? That round orb flouty like man?
  41. This American lass will give you a vitual beat down any time.
  42. Those brothers will rob you blind...while wearing cool shades.
  43. All this rolling ain't so super. I think I'm gonna hurl...
  44. 20 years? Just like Sonic!! ...what do you mean "yellow skin?"

There might be more, I'm still looking into a couple of things. But for now, this is something to mule over. Thanks for your time. smile.png