Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

• 2 weeks later...

sonicplayingthemegadrive.png

Here is a sketch I did, I think I might make it into a banner!

It contradicts my first idea I had, haha.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Not the best thing in the world, but I wanted to make a second one:

ssmbbanner2.png

Looks good!

I have an idea for one, it just depends on whether or not I can get it drawn.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh well I did post my banner here but it had a mistake in so I*'ll repost soon xD

EDIT: Here it is :P

IA14n.jpg

I'm not too good at art but this did take me quite some time, :)

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 4

So uh

I made this.

2v0zlhf.jpg

I was wondering if it was okay to make a banner styled after the Sonic Generations loading screen. I have no drawing skill, so it's the best I could do. XD

So uh

I made this.

2v0zlhf.jpg

I was wondering if it was okay to make a banner styled after the Sonic Generations loading screen. I have no drawing skill, so it's the best I could do. XD

would be cool to have all the stuff around it, like the stars and stripes and circles ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go:

post-2857-0-68737100-1350082630_thumb.pn

I really like the Generations theme but classic and modern look a bit too similar. Just some constructive criticism for you :)

why does Classic look no different to Modern?

I really like the Generations theme but classic and modern look a bit too similar. Just some constructive criticism for you smile.png

But they're the same character. The similar pose just emphasize that.

Like Adamis said I wanted to emphasize that they are both the same character with a little difference here and there, hence the same pose and style smile.png

At first I drew Classic Sonic in the style of the OVA and Modern Sonic looked more like the early Adventure style but I didn't like how the two styles clashed, so yeah. But thanks for the tips guys!

B-But I was gonna... ;_;

I'm sorry I didn't know you were going to do the same sad.png

To be honest a banner with just the Sonic Stadium and the Generations design will look cleaner and better now that I think about so you could still do yours happy.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finished:

TSSbanner.png

Brilliant, though you should change the game screen to super sonic in the pit in mystic cave. Would suit the expression sonics giving, Lol

Brilliant, though you should change the game screen to super sonic in the pit in mystic cave. Would suit the expression sonics giving, Lol

That would work pretty well and match the Sonic 2 themed background. Though on this he's confused as he cant get past the barrel :P