Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

That would work pretty well and match the Sonic 2 themed background. Though on this he's confused as he cant get past the barrel tongue.png

Oh wow, I didn't even notice he was on the barrel part.

That is brilliant! Well done!

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any chance next update we can just have all the (non-christmas) banners added to the rotation again?  I mean, the first lot were only used for a couple of months, but the second lot have been on display for like what, a year now?

I don't wanna sound self-centered but there was some seriously amazing art in the first run.

And all those other banners that I didn't make too.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Allo peeps, sorry for being away for so long! I'll be removing older banners and adding the newer ones today XP.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ah yeah, a few things really. First, I wont be putting up banners with official art used in them (as the opening post specifies) since the banners are about what members are creating themselves. Also, I wont be putting up banners that are text only, especially when they're done in mspaint. Haha.

I'll be keeping some of the old banners and stuff too, because some of them are really, really good.

EDIT: There might be a small delay before I can get the banners sorted as it appears my old ftp details no longer work, haha. It'll be happening soon though.

• Thumbs Up 4

So how's this done? Can we just keep posting banners here, and when eventually in 6 months or so you update the rotation, you'll take them? Or Must we wait for you to specifically call for new banners?

So how's this done? Can we just keep posting banners here, and when eventually in 6 months or so you update the rotation, you'll take them? Or Must we wait for you to specifically call for new banners?

Just keep posting them and when I have time I'll put them up XP.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll make one...

When I get my mechanical pencil in the mail.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't be any worse than the Modern Sonic in my one. Euuuugh.

Now that I know layering tools I'll probably draw a banner in traditional and convert it to digital. I just can't beat the smooth linework of traditional stuff.

Anywho, was a shock to see my banner up today! Hopefully I can get around to making a better version soon...

• Thumbs Up 1

I put up another banner today as well, just for funz.

You mean your Tails banner? It looks really cool and cute.

All the banners look really good.

Where do you send the banners to?blink.png

You post them in this thread.

Inbefore a thousand of reports for disturbing the viewers.

Looks creepy but good. :P

(also thanks for getting my banner up there, roarey c:)

Thanks Ash, I'll add that one to the rotation momentarily XP.

Oh god, now i'll be preparing myself for this popping up at the top of my page every time i refresh or topic browse... 

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh god, now i'll be preparing myself for this popping up at the top of my page every time i refresh or topic browse... 

Haha if you can't handle a banner like that why are you on the internet? XP

Anyway, I've removed the older banners from the rotation to allow the new ones to shine. There will be time in the future to sort out which banners deserve a more permanent place.

• Thumbs Up 2

joking! joking! xD I'm an internet Veteran who's seen the worst the net has to show me, but hell there are some legitimately creepypasta in the Sonic series, this is one of those unsettling pictures that creep you out the longer you stare lol XP