Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

Oh yeah, people who have made banners and have had them put into rotation, you should now have an award for doing so (those little badge things below your avatar). If you don't, please contact me XP.

Can you get in touch with bmn and see if we can't make it so when that banner appears, the US boss music plays too?  <3

HAHA YES, JEZ.

I loving all the new wave of banners. Maybe I could do one in the future too ^^

Edited by Jango

Ah yeah, a few things really. First, I wont be putting up banners with official art used in them (as the opening post specifies) since the banners are about what members are creating themselves. Also, I wont be putting up banners that are text only, especially when they're done in mspaint. Haha.

I'll be keeping some of the old banners and stuff too, because some of them are really, really good.

EDIT: There might be a small delay before I can get the banners sorted as it appears my old ftp details no longer work, haha. It'll be happening soon though.

So I guess my banner felt victim to this rule, because It was photograph of an offical action figure? Or was it just too half-arsed?

Not much of an artist, but it seemed fun, so here's my attempt:

CCi5t0p.png

Edited by Dr. Homem
  • Thumbs Up 8

Homem you should have crossed out the Sonic and added Eggman in a cheap way! D:

Either way, it's really cool Homem!

And yours is cute, Jez!

!

Welp. Here's my banner! Enjoy!

I drew this one with my tablet instead of my mouse.

Full Size: http://i.imgur.com/gB3Mriy.png

gB3Mriy.png

Niiiice! Reminds me of that SatAM episode where he reveals he has a chameleon tongue.

Thank you for the badge, by the way, Roarz! I'll have to get a better piece up sometime though...

All finished. Forgive me if I went EAST, MAN. It was LAIRD weird. If it's too big, i'll fix it.

Edit: Re-sized to correct proportions.

3fo4uWq.jpg

http://imgur.com/g0CGEjN

Edited by Abominal Taz
  • Thumbs Up 7

So I guess my banner felt victim to this rule, because It was photograph of an offical action figure? Or was it just too half-arsed?

No, the only reason I didn't put up your banner is that it's the wrong size. Banners MUST be 1000x200 XP. If you resize it I'll be happy to add it to the rotation. I liked your banner XP.

That means you too, Taz XP. If you have to ask if it's too big then it ain't 1000x200, so please stick to the guidelines in the original post.

-----

Also, great new banner entries guys, I'll be adding them later on XP.

No, the only reason I didn't put up your banner is that it's the wrong size. Banners MUST be 1000x200 XP. If you resize it I'll be happy to add it to the rotation. I liked your banner XP.

That means you too, Taz XP. If you have to ask if it's too big then it ain't 1000x200, so please stick to the guidelines in the original post.

-----

Also, great new banner entries guys, I'll be adding them later on XP.

Well I made sure to size it down before I exported it. Before I made my post, I linked it from imgur and it looked massive. That's why I was concerned if it didn't hit the 1000x200 mark.

D'oh!

Is this better?

tss_banner_submisson_by_twonions-d5bs53t

• Thumbs Up 7

Excellent XP. Okay, Paradise, your banner is now up and I've replaced your old banner with your new one, Inferno XP.

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't contributed anything myself yet but I gotta say I really love the work on a lot of these banners you guys are making. I'm definitely gonna try to have an entry by the time the next rotation is due.