Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

I haven't contributed anything myself yet but I gotta say I really love the work on a lot of these banners you guys are making. I'm definitely gonna try to have an entry by the time the next rotation is due.

I agree. I really wish I had the talent TO contribute, i'd totally make a Crisis City or Speed Highway banner or something. I love how creative some of these are, like the MLP one, the baseball one with Eggman getting hit in the face, the Sonic CD one with the creepy Sonic picture, the Lost World one, and there was that one which was like "The Big Stadium" as well. So much variety and laughs to be had.

Dunno if this  is any good, I'm a decent artist but drawing sonic has never been my strong point, it's meant to be a bit like the sonic 1 cover 

sonicbarrier_zps9485dbf1.png

• Thumbs Up 6

I want to make a banner too, but what's the closing date for submissions? I want to take my time to make it. ^^;

Edited by Gabz Girl

There's no submission deadline, Gabz. 

At least not that I know of, unless Roarz decides so but so far there's no deadline for this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's mine! Nothing too special or great! I really like how it came out though, so enjoy! Hope I am not too late!

62da6053-96a0-4522-8a75-6dc2b615a7b7_zps

• Thumbs Up 6

So, hello, me again! I've got another one, if you want?

7vMBTLx.png

Thar She Blows!

Hope it's dandy enough to go up!

• Thumbs Up 4

Alright, I'ma get in on this.

That was just priceless. Poor Tails... and this, kids is how Sonic learned water's bad!

So, hello, me again! I've got another one, if you want?

Thar She Blows!

Hope it's dandy enough to go up!

I'm liking it. The old Blue Blur versus Rad Red feel. It's always a classic. I like how Sonic's cool as ever and Knuckles is just grumpy... you think he'd be happy that he's Sonic's rival again! Ah well, that Knucklehead, what can you do?

===

Wonderful work to all involved! I'm loving all these new banners that are popping up, I think it really helps build the community, as well as showing off a lot of the artistic talent we have here at SSMB. ^__^

Well. I think that Sonic CD one just got completely outdone in the level of complete and utter terror that can be evoked.

(Well done!)

I'll add these new banners up in the near future; there are currently 29 banners in rotation so I'll give it a bit before I change the roster again. Do keep making these great banners though!

• Thumbs Up 1

Liking the attitude yours has, Mushroom64! Quite a bit of determination, represents the characters well; it's always nice to see Tails not being the timid little kid, too.

DarkGaiaPhoenix: if only it were that easy to beat him in the actual game... :P

I know, i'm new to this community, but i wanted to give a shot, so ithis is my entry:

I wanted to make a tribute to Sumo Digital, for all the love they put in their sega/sonic games and the time they take to come here at the SSMB.

Simple, yet stylish!

I think the tribute works very well. Here's to Sumo for the wonderful games they've made these last few years, and hopefully more in the future...

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

So I had this picture that I made a while ago, I made a new one based on it, but replaced the render that's taken from an original image, with a pencil drawing of my own, that took me some time and effort to color on the PC.

Well... I just hope... you... don't hate it.

Here we go!:

LoveTheSonicStadiumMyVersion.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wanting to make a new banner for sometime now. I got no decent ideas to go ahead with yet though. Hmm...actually something just came to me just as I was typing this post up. I'll give it a try and come back later.

Keep up the good work, doods!

I'm hoping this is the place to upload the banner things ph34r.png

post-3158-0-82629700-1365088100_thumb.jp

Sorry, kinda small. I'm having some trouble with the size :S

Edited by Kosmo1995
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ooooooo This is right up my alley! Imma throw something out there I made in my spare time today during my math class. Lectures are boring XD

post-4893-0-20620300-1366140795_thumb.pn

There's one with glow but I thought maybe it would be too dark to use.

post-4893-0-68781200-1366140794_thumb.pn

Edited by SonikkuXM
  • Thumbs Up 5