Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

So, question, can we use sprites for this?

Edited by XtremerSadiq

the_batman_stadium_by_crashthehedgehog10

The Batman Stadium!

So, when it was announced that Roger Craig Smith was voicing Batman in Arkham Origins, this came to mind. No, it's not perfect, but it would make me chuckle if this became an actual banner. 

Okay, so I have made my Banner. Except I have no idea how to resize this stupid thing.

I suck at technology.

• 1 month later...

Here's my brand new banner! Sonic's underwater adventures!

3USiKcU.png

My brother uses this as his signature on another forum.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on a banner I drew. Got it scanned and uploaded to my PC, currently trying to color it in digitally (first time/attempt).

Edited by Gabe the Grouch

Oh, dear god, I need to do this.

I know you said no memes, but could we at least have Sonic related memes such as "It's No Use!", "Get A Load of This!" and "Where's that DAMN Fourth Chaos Emerald?!"? Well, maybe not that last one due to the child friendly rule but you get what I'm trying to say.

Right?

Oh, dear god, I need to do this. I know you said no memes, but could we at least have Sonic related memes such as "It's No Use!", "Get A Load of This!" and "Where's that DAMN Fourth Chaos Emerald?!"? Well, maybe not that last one due to the child friendly rule but you get what I'm trying to say. Right?
If you insert a Sonic-related meme, my advice is to be clever sneaking it in. Take a look at my Shadow banner a few pages back; it's a "DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD" reference, which I showed by using the yellow Chaos Emerald without having to put in "damn".

I don't have the time to carry on running the banners anymore, peeps (among other reasons), so sorry it's been so long since I posted in here. I'm going to try and get the recent banners up there soon (the appropriate ones anyway XP) but after that, unless another staffer takes this over, the user banners are going to have to go. I'll update with more info as to why at a later time.

Thanks for all the great banners you guys have made since this thread was started, I hope you enjoyed making them and seeing them on the forum main page. They'll be kept up, with the new additions, for some time yet still, but as I said unless another staff member takes this on that'll be the end of the user-made banners XP.

I've put up the new banners now, the ones that were the right size and appropriate for SSMB. Sorry I'm pulling out like this but it's better I'm honest and say I can't keep it up rather than having people wait months, hoping their banners end up on the front page. Either way it's been great working with all of you, thank you for supplying your creativity and skills in making a great variety of fun banners for the forums. It's been a pleasure. Perhaps another staff member will run this after me but that is entirely their choice.