Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

• 2 weeks later...

I might as well post the WIP for a banner I've been working on as well!

qk6K9xd.png

For some reason I got the idea to do it in the style of a scan from an old(-ish) Sonic comic, which it should resemble much more once it's finished. For now I'm still trying to work out the composition, as I fear that the site's name won't be visible enough.

• Thumbs Up 6

• 1 month later...

I still didn't like the fact that I had to squash down my banner submission, so I shrunk down the original and cropped it. If it gets used, I intend for it to be a replacement of the original one.

sonic_in_the_sonic_stadium__banner_size_

Also thinking about creating another banner, but not right now..

Great to see new banners being made all the time, you lot kick arse, as does bmn for continuing to put them up (at a faster rate than I ever did, haha).

• Thumbs Up 2

You didn't get the color right for extending my second banner...

Just pointing out that because my banner can be blended with a custom background color using the same color code i had put in my banner

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have my Star Spangled award/badge (yet). Was unsure whether to contact a mod so I'm just replying to this thread.

I'm pretty new to this forum, but I've been lurking for a while and feel it's time I started contributing.

So I made a banner based off of "No way? No way!" which you get from locking on a non compatible cart with Sonic & Knuckles.

UAL9BqM.png

I also made a tile thingy for the sides of the banner!

2A9nrWh.png

But if that looks bad just use a black background instead.

Again I'm pretty new at this but I'm pretty sure I followed all the rules from the first post. If there's any problems just let me know.

Thanks   - James

Edit: I changed the text a bit.

• Thumbs Up 8

Here's my banner:

FINALLY_GOT_IT_RIGHT.png

I was thinking of making tails shorter since he's kinda tall compared to the other two and drawing my own background with green hill but i could do that later.

• Thumbs Up 1

I decided to make a banner of my own.

2urkvpe.jpg

I couldn't think of a good background so I just decided to leave it transparent.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, so this is a WIP of my current banner - pretty much traced, because I suck at art 

The only things that are coloured in atm are the eyes, nose and the ear.  wip_sonic_stadium_banner_by_lewleworange

New WIP because 

sonic_stadium_wip_2_by_lewleworange-d6y0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's one I've tried.

11965667146_95dd171cd2_o.png

The background's a bit garish, I know, but what do you guys think?

Edited by ImPantsAtThis
  • Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made I new banner. I really want to take that one about Sonic 4 episode 2 out XD

tss_banner_2014_redhellc_by_redhellc-d74

It can be with transparency right? I hope it's good.

• Thumbs Up 8