Roarey Raccoon

My final revision

SSMBBanner3.png

With the background resized to 100x200

SSMBBannerBackgroundCS3.png

I'm pleased with the overall result

Edited by Rawrdom
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really need to get back to work finishing mine, got caught up doing an unrelated project. Hope I can finish it by the middle-ish of this week.

Got around to revising mine as well, for one because I didn't like the initial logo and I forgot to even add my name in it whoops. Pixels increased too.

scay5v.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh thank god it's only width increase and doesn't really effect looping backgrounds... I'm such a sloppy artist, I did so much of my editing at the final resolution, that would have been such a pain, lol. 8C I think mine should still be okay with the new rules since nothing goes over the edge and the background loops. Let me know if not though, I'm happy to fiddle further if necessary (and it's not like just manually stretching the background loop an extra 10 pixels will be noticable at all).

bannerssmbcopy.png

I resized the banner to the new resolution needed. I wasn't aware that we were meant to add our names to it, but I didn't see anywhere that I could add it, so I didn't bother.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

post-2-0-35728500-1318205236_thumb.png

This put a nostalgic smile on my face. That's home sweet home right there man.

any complaints about "it's too dark" like last time we went from white to blue and I'll spindash awl of you :U

A picture is worth a thousand words.

post-2-0-35728500-1318205236_thumb.png

Yay, I'm featured

Oh, yeah and the skin's looking pretty good too

I wasn't aware that we were meant to add our names to it, but I didn't see anywhere that I could add it, so I didn't bother.

It was optional, if you wanted credit.

Edited by Rawrdom

I'm not sure if I made it clear: if you're making separate foregrounds and backgrounds, the background image doesn't have to be the same size as the foreground. It can be smaller if that suits you better.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little something for the site as well. Awesome entries so far, peeps XP. They will all (well, almost all) be displayed on the site very soon.

banner11.png

• Thumbs Up 6

SWEET! The change happened out of no where and the banner rotates images! Sweetness+

Is it to late to submit something of my own?

SWEET! The change happened out of no where and the banner rotates images! Sweetness+

Nah it's not too late, I'm sure we'll keep updating these as time goes by XP.

I hope not. My fiancée's been working on an epic banner for some time now but real life stuff got in the way ): Here's hoping there'll be an update or refresh down the line some time... but in the meanwhile, those banners look fantastic! Good job, everyone! It really makes the site look personalised ^^

Edit: Ah. That's good to know, Roarey (:

Yush, I think it's safe to say that there's no time limit for these banners, since having new ones as often as members make them will help keep the forum looking fresh. So don't fret and think you've missed your chance XP.

Creepy Sonic is creepy.

J16G6.png

If an original background is needed, I can easily change it, as well as anything else. tongue.gif

So I've been refreshing a few times and haven't seen my favourite yet. Please tell me you included this one too.

• Thumbs Up 1