Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

bestistbanner-1.png

There we go.

Again, made with the assumption that you'll be using the Green Hill background

• Thumbs Up 2

So I've been refreshing a few times and haven't seen my favourite yet. Please tell me you included this one too.

I knew there was something I had to do. I've almost finished the fresh background, I'll get it up tonight if I can!

Thanks Jez! ^_^

Hey, I just thought of something...a banner with StC characters. Would it be ok?

Sure, that's fine XP. Just don't go making loads banners at once, haha, save some ideas for later down the line and stuff XP.

When you add new banners could you please update my banner?

Here it is again

SSMBBanner3.png

SSMBBannerBackgroundCS3.png

Hogfather, I hope you're joking XP.

Whats wrong with it? People liked it.

HOORAY!

Edited by Hogfather

HOORAY!

Isn't it obvious

It has no transparency so it can't go over the green hill background

Hey, I just thought of something...a banner with StC characters. Would it be ok?

Roarey already answered as affirmative, but I figured I'd add my support too, as my fiancée is currently working on an Archie Sonic-themed banner as we speak (: (Hush, naysayers! =P)

HOORAY!

Read the opening post, there should be some attention to quality rather than just something you've slapped together onto a white background XP. All it's going to do is take the piss out of people who have actually put effort into making a banner.

It has no transparency so it can't go over the green hill background

Dawwwwwww!

It turns out my ancient photo edit thingy can't do this... Bloody thing...

And I wanted a banner that said Hooray! Oh well... *goes back to playing Ace Combat*

All it's going to do is take the piss out of people who have actually put effort into making a banner.

It was good enough for Emerald coasts comics =p

Edited by Hogfather

And I wanted a banner that said Hooray!

If you want I could redo your banner and not break the 'Shit you scribbled in MS paint' rule

• Thumbs Up 1

If you want I could redo your banner and not break the 'Shit you scribbled in MS paint' rule

Nah it's alright, but thanks for offering all the same. Heres a like!

it was actually done in something called "Photostudio 2000" got it free years ago with a scanner, it does pretty much everything photo shop did for a great many years, amazingly it still works fine with modern OS' just lacks a lot of web creation tools. Ah well... maybe for Sonic's 40th!

Fantastic, I'll see about cooking something up by Furday at the very least, but it'll probably be later then that...

Done a second banner due to boredom

first time trying to draw an icy climate

Can a looping background be bigger than the foreground?

If so then

Foreground:

SonicStadiumBannerforeground-1.png

Background: sonicstadiumbannerbackg.pngg

Edited by Rawrdom

Sorry it's taken so long to redo, but it's finally here!

k9woW.png

If there's anything else that might look good/I should take away just let me know! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 5

Well, technically it'll still be it's 11th year so I'm sure it should be fine. :D

I can always change it again when the time comes. ^_^

I think I have seen Swiss' banner once but never seen it again so I'm sure it is in

Man I wanna make a banner now but my art sucks. D:

So if its not too late would be alright if I attempt something decent?

Let me guess... Too late huh?

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Roarey's already said that it's not too late... the banner rotation roster will likely be updated on at least a semi-regular basis, so you can still post banners here and hope for them to go up in the next batch (:

It looks great, the expressions are wonderful and I love the details like the Death Egg falling and Angel Island with the water streaming off it