Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

I may have made it far too complicated. It certainly took longer than I expected. But anyway...

I chose to focus on the characters that where introduced in the Megadrive/Genesis era.

xmasbannero.png

• 2 weeks later...

When are the banners going up? Since it's already past the 26th.

Roarey will do it when he's around. He's not been around for the past few days... but if I see him, I'll ask him (: In the meanwhile, still time to get banners done!

• Thumbs Up 2

New banners are now up along with the old ones XP. Menorah, it's best to have the dimensions exact.

I may have made it far too complicated. It certainly took longer than I expected. But anyway...

I chose to focus on the characters that where introduced in the Megadrive/Genesis era.

xmasbannero.png

Why isn't it loading?? That's just typical. On the day the Banners go up, mine chooses to not load! All my other Imageshack pictures are loading just fine... :(

Well...I've uploaded it onto my photobucket account now. Sorry about that Roarey, is it too late for mine to go up? I was getting suspicious after not seeing it for a while...

Xmas-Banner.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Why isn't it loading?? That's just typical. On the day the Banners go up, mine chooses to not load! All my other Imageshack pictures are loading just fine... sad.png

Well...I've uploaded it onto my photobucket account now. Sorry about that Roarey, is it too late for mine to go up? I was getting suspicious after not seeing it for a while...

Xmas-Banner.png

Has photobucket resized it? It's too small unfortunately. If I were to use that image it would show up pretty fucked. 1000x200 is the size needed and this piccy is 800x160.

Has photobucket resized it? It's too small unfortunately. If I were to use that image it would show up pretty fucked. 1000x200 is the size needed and this piccy is 800x160.

Ah! Fudge, it has!!

What about the forum attach feature? Would it remain the right size then?

post-247-0-11647000-1323741376_thumb.png

*Edit*

If I'm honest, mine didn't load for the first week the banners went up, so i played the waiting game and eventually it loaded! Just gotta be patient. smile.png

Okay.

I did experiment with the picture that wouldn't load. I re-uploaded it and it still didn't work. So then I copied the picture from the one I uploaded from dA and put that on imageshack and now it seems to be working. I can't figure it out.

thesonicstadiumdecember.png

Edited by Just-Dan

Actually.. I seem interested in making a banner here. Are you guys still accepting Christmas related themed pictures? I could make a banner out of the picture my avatar seems to be using.

I'd like to say that one of the banners is not of proper resolution:

banner29.png

It's too small, and it begins to repeat.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why isn't it loading?? That's just typical. On the day the Banners go up, mine chooses to not load! All my other Imageshack pictures are loading just fine... sad.png

Xmas-Banner.png

Edited by Rabid-Noodles
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to say that one of the banners is not of proper resolution:

banner29.png

It's too small, and it begins to repeat.

Edited by LunarEdge

Actually.. I seem interested in making a banner here. Are you guys still accepting Christmas related themed pictures? I could make a banner out of the picture my avatar seems to be using.

biggrin.png Sonic CD Contest is over, and so I'm allowed to post my entry. I made a banner for you guys out of it, since I feel it is appropriate to have a Sonic CD related banner.

tssbanner1.png

If it gets resized (which it did), here is a link to it: http://img195.images.../tssbanner1.png

Edited by BlazeCake
  • Thumbs Up 8

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry about my absence lately, it'll still be a bit before I can sort out these new banners, things have been a bit chaotic irl.