Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

Double post.

Finished my banner. Hope it works! smile.png

semttulo1cpiay.png

I like your banner Strike, but it's just a little too small. Roarey stated on the previous page that the dimentions must be 1000x200.

I like your banner Strike, but it's just a little too small. Roarey stated on the previous page that the dimentions must be 1000x200.

It's still showing as 800x160. Maybe you could upload it somewhere else and then link it instead. That might work better.

It's still showing as 800x160. Maybe you could upload it somewhere else and then link it instead. That might work better.

Edited by StrikeTW

Hey guys, sorry about my absence lately, it'll still be a bit before I can sort out these new banners, things have been a bit chaotic irl.

Edited by Dan-imeJ86
  • Thumbs Up 4

That's alright. I hope things are going okay for you, just don't forget to talk to someone if things get really bad.

Meanwhile, since my previous banner was kinda a failure, I'm trying again with a well known picture I did once.

bannerwqs.png

Holy shit, that's awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't posted on these forums in a VERY long time, but I am an avid reader of TSS. When I saw you guys were accepting banner submissions, I knew I had to get in on this action!

Hopefully I can get a submission or two put up here within the next few days. I've got a couple ideas in mind, but I won't get to work on them until I get into the swing of things here at college...

Strange. The banner is 1000x200 but when I upload to ImageShack, it shows 800x160.

EDIT: Try this.

ssmb_banner_by_cyrushedgehog-d4nbrxn.png

Since the board automatically resizes the banners when putting images into a post I suggest people direct link their files along with it.

I'd like to withdraw this one as it is not up to my standards. Please see a few posts below for my revised banner submission. Thanks ;)

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 8

So now that the Dress Up Sonic thread is locked and the Sonic Stare picture's become sort of a mini-meme on here, I figured a compilation of a bunch of our entries would make a nice banner. Here's what I whipped up:

http://img855.images...lssmbbanner.png

I'll get started asking permission from everyone who's entry I used.

I'm disappointed because of 3 reasons:

• There is no Teils
  • There is no link to the tumblr
  • There is no Sweet Sanic

Other than that, it's pretty amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1