Awoo.

Dexter's Laboratory

T-Min

LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faP9UpnA1GA

I always loved this episode as a kid. I don't care if they're after the point where people say the show went "downhill," I still say both these episodes are awesome.

I don't think they went downhill there, I think people just saw that the show looks different and said "RUIND FOREVAAR!!!!!" Jeez that sounds familiar ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

I freakin' love this show. It's like my favorite cartoon ever. That and Samurai Jack.

Edited by Cunning Condor

I LOVED Dexter's Lab back in the day. I'd rarely miss an episode regardless that I had seen every episode. Until it was brought back a few years after its hiatus anyway, and then I could never get past the different animation and voice acting. (It probably wouldn't be an issue for me now, I used to write things off for stupid reasons when I was a kid)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I freaking loved this show as a kid, and I still watch it to this day on Boomerang. The show actually started from a short on the World Premiere Cartoons block on CN in 1995 named "Dexter's Laboratory: Changes".

It's actually right here.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/2537270.html

Don't mind the Russian words on the site, the short is in English.

I used to love the original show and the feature length "Ego Trip."

For some reason I felt like the later shows lacked the same quality and feel as the earlier ones. Dexter's voice was different and the animaiton style was notably modified.

Having said that, Dexter and Computress Get Mandark was one of my favourite episodes! :D

I used to love the original show and the feature length "Ego Trip."

For some reason I felt like the later shows lacked the same quality and feel as the earlier ones. Dexter's voice was different and the animaiton style was notably modified.

Having said that, Dexter and Computress Get Mandark was one of my favourite episodes! biggrin.png

The new ones are different because Genndy Tartakovsky stopped working the show around 2001, and lent it over to Chris Savino. But yeah, anyways, I agree. I'd take the episodes directed by Genndy over the ones directed by Savino anyday.

• 5 months later...

Bump, since it's related

Dexter's Lab fans: is there still interest in seeing the lost unaired episode? Let us know. #DextersRudeRemoval

— [adult swim] (@adultswim)

December 1, 2012

Dexter's Lab fans: is there still interest in seeing the lost unaired episode? Let us know. #DextersRudeRemoval

Hell yes, I've wanted to see this for years.

• Thumbs Up 6

So uhhhh....

One dumb question.

What the heck is Dexter's Rude Removal about and why was it unaired?

Man asking that makes me feel like I'm a Dexter's Lab Casual.

Edited by Rachel Alucard

Seriously one of the best cartoon's ever made. It seems like alot of cartoons back then had a special charm that made them awesome. I can't get into more modern cartoons because I feel like alot of it is not even funny. Who knows maybe the standards for humor in cartoons have changed. Its just not the same anymore. Anyways, I can't wait to see Dexter's Rude Removal been wanting to see it for hella years.

So uhhhh....

One dumb question.

What the heck is Dexter's Rude Removal about and why was it unaired?

Man asking that makes me feel like I'm a Dexter's Lab Casual.

Expanding on NGw00dolph's post since he linked to the main explanation of what it is, it's been confirmed to exist by Genndy himself and has been very highly sought after due to being shown at a select few events and no actual copy out in the wild.

• 1 month later...
No childhoods will be spared.

My childhood has been dead ever since I first went on the internet.

And judging by the title card

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgraHR0cDovL3N0YXRpYy5v

It's gonna be one fucking whoop ass episode

prepared for disappointment

• Thumbs Up 7

So there's nothing particularly special about this other than they swear a lot? I like Dexter as much as the next guy but I'm not too interested in seeing it.

I actually would have been more excited if this was a normal episode that just never was aired before.

Oh shit! It's finally happening after all these years of shrouded in mystery! Personally I'm looking forward to see how accurate it is to that poster's description. If that title card is anything to go by, then it's looking pretty accurate.

I hope it's not censored... like at all.  Last thing I want is for my childhood to still be painfully lingering on its last breath of life while this thing rips through it.

... That being said, I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by Akito

I'm storming through Dish to find the episode this afternoon and I can't find it. Am I missing something? X_X

Edited by BEN

Oooh yes. I used to love watching Dexter's Lab... and judging by the artwork of  the title card, it looks like it's from the first batch of series not the later ones, which IMO - were just not as good. Yaay. What a fine day for science!