Awoo.

Sonic 2 manga

Smash

Im making a manga or comic if you prefer for sonic's 20th anniversary im still reworking the script on the first few pages so i have some concept skecthes below tell me what you guys think

post-2311-0-16659700-1310712301_thumb.jp

post-2311-0-11066600-1310712799_thumb.jp

Edited by Smash
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dude, your drawing style is awesome. Can't wait for this! Plus, if it turns out being great... Voice adaptation?

Dude, your drawing style is awesome. Can't wait for this! Plus, if it turns out being great... Voice adaptation?

Thanks and iv'e never even thought of a voice adaptation. But i'll think about it further down the line thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the way that you sketched Sonic there, it looks great! Jeez, I wish I could draw stuff like that XD

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this Manga! Keep it up!

Are you going to ink the drawings as well or are you just doing the pencils?

Edited by Smash

Pretty sweet stuff here...:D I had an idea like this once, but I think I'm gonna let that idea fade, since it's been like half a year... Maybe I'll go back to it some day though...

here are the completed pencils for page 1 that's all i can really do at the moment post-2311-0-75892300-1312423756_thumb.jp

i hope you do do it some day wooly i would love to see it biggrin.gif

Edited by Smash

You draw so very well! I love Sonic's expressions in the sketch and first page. Tails is cute but his chin looks off. xD;

You draw so very well! I love Sonic's expressions in the sketch and first page. Tails is cute but his chin looks off. xD;

Thanks i noticed that too i'll be sure to fix that :)

Wow, that's amazing! I once had an idea of making a manga and/or comic for Sonic 1, however I'm lazy. I got impatient and threw my sketches away.

Anyways, this looks fantastic! I'm really looking foward to seeing the finished product of this!

here are the completed pencils for page 1 that's all i can really do at the moment post-2311-0-75892300-1312423756_thumb.jp

i hope you do do it some day wooly i would love to see it biggrin.gif

These hear are pretty awesome! Looking forward to this! :D

And even if this is off topic, pretty much, I was planning on doing comic adaptions of all the classic Sonic games, and a prequel (to explain how Sonic 1 started, not actually about Sonic's birth or anything)...

These hear are pretty awesome! Looking forward to this! biggrin.gif

And even if this is off topic, pretty much, I was planning on doing comic adaptions of all the classic Sonic games, and a prequel (to explain how Sonic 1 started, not actually about Sonic's birth or anything)...

Well im rooting for ya smile.gif and when you say classic do you mean just megadrive titles or are you going to do some titles from the game gear?

Edited by Smash

Well im rooting for ya smile.gif and when you say classic do you mean just megadrive titles or are you going to do some titles from the game gear?

I'm planning on doing the megadrive titles, as well as Sonic CD, and maybe Sonic 4 eventually. But this really is off topic, so we should stop talking about it...

I'm planning on doing the megadrive titles, as well as Sonic CD, and maybe Sonic 4 eventually. But this really is off topic, so we should stop talking about it...

Alright then the pencils for page 2 are done im going to start inking shortly

• 3 months later...

Im sorry it's been so long iv'e run into a few problems. The computer that had my photoshop broke down and im still trying to find a good way to ink and letter my comics so it's gonna take some time before the next page but atleast i'll be posting the pages in set's from now on.

• 1 month later...

here is the sketch for page two translation below

post-2311-0-04079700-1324943228_thumb.pn

panel1:What! how can my emeralds just go away like that!

panel2:And...I.. spent all that time looking for them too......

panel3:Huh?

panel4:(no text)

panel5:Well i guess that the fact that you guys are okay is all that matters right now.

i know it sucks a little right now but things will pick up

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...