Awoo.

Anti-Amy Rose petition

SHAX Hedgefox

I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, but look at this and laugh

http://www.petitiononline.com/AntiAmy/petition.html

Seriously? They honestly want to remove Amy from the series for such trivial reasons as 'Amy's dress is very, very short' and 'It shows alot of her arms and back'? I mean I don't like Amy that much, but I wouldn't want to remove her from the series. She's half the reason that the cutscenes in Sonic Heroes are worth sitting through.

It's times like this that I really question certain parts of the Sonic fanbase.

Suurrree, removing a character that's been in the Sonic games since 1993 is a good idea.

Edited by Ishtar
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Bad Quality Post 2

"Amy's dress is very, very short."

Who cares?

"It shows alot of her arms and back."

So I guess from this prespective, Ariel from the Little Mermaid is a terrible role model for little girls.

"Amy's behiavor could be imitated by young girls who have a crush on a boy, hoping the boy would give in to them."

*facepalm*

"She loves shopping and romantic things and squeals over them."

Maybe because real girls really are into those kind of things?

"Hence the hammer... I am currently thinking about children carrying about hammers and I believe you can continue my thought from there."

I can, all the children you're talking about have poor parents.

"Amy Rose is a very bad character to show to children and teenagers of today. Please sign this petition and make Sonic the Hedgehog a more suitable show/series for all of us."

Ugh...

All-in-all, whether you like Amy or not, this is a stupid petition that will go absolutely nowhere.

Pathetic reasoning if I ever saw any. Her dress is too short and shows too much? Let me show you this dress then:

Dawn.png

Much shorter and more revieling than Amy's, I wonder if they'll make an anti-Dawn petition? ...no I suppose she is perfectly acceptable because she's not "one of Sonic's shitty friends that ruined the series" right? This is worse than the Sonic 4 boycott.

Edited by Gartocer

Boo fucking hoo, a children's character has the personality of a... children's character. And a girl wearing a dress, well deary me, stop the presses.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Amy's dress is very, very short."

Who cares?

"It shows alot of her arms and back."

So I guess from this prespective, Ariel from the Little Mermaid is a terrible role model for little girls.

"Amy's behiavor could be imitated by young girls who have a crush on a boy, hoping the boy would give in to them."

*facepalm*

"She loves shopping and romantic things and squeals over them."

Maybe because real girls really are into those kind of things?

"Hence the hammer... I am currently thinking about children carrying about hammers and I believe you can continue my thought from there."

I can, all the children you're talking about have poor parents.

"Amy Rose is a very bad character to show to children and teenagers of today. Please sign this petition and make Sonic the Hedgehog a more suitable show/series for all of us."

Ugh...

All-in-all, whether you like Amy or not, this is a stupid petition that will go absolutely nowhere.

Have to agree with everything Chaos said. <_<

Heck, I'm pretty sure even if I still dispised Amy as I did back then right now, I wouldn't be this desperate.

I should totally sign that.

Edit: I keep getting an error :(

Edit 2: Got signature 23 =D

Edited by Marcellof
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

96px-Amy_Rose_in_Sonic_Riders.png

I actually don't disagree with the idea of Amy in Pants. I don't find Amy sexually attractive, omg wat, but it is kind of strange with the panty shots. But that isn't even worth a grain of salt of a reason to take her out of the games.

I should totally sign that.

Edit: I keep getting an error :(

"A girl once hit me with a hammer while imitating Amy Rose!"

O RLY?

I'm torn.

The petition was obviously created by somebody from the Health & Safety profession, and as such is full of stupid nonsense...

...but boy, would I love to see Amy Rose deleted from the franchise. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Amy_Rose_Olympic_Games.jpg

The top she wears here and in Sonic Riders look almost identical. Just switched the pants out for black shorts.

I actually kinda like both ideas. I loved that red dress to bits in Sonic Adventure. But I'm kind of bored with it now.

This sounds more like it was written by a butthurt teenager who hates Amy rather than a genuine soccermom.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm torn.

The petition was obviously created by somebody from the Health & Safety profession, and as such is full of stupid nonsense...

...but boy, would I love to see Amy Rose deleted from the franchise. :lol:

Yes, wouldn't you just LOVE to deal with all the fans raging?

This is why I don't give a shit about these things, because it just brings up another thing for others to complain about.

Edited by SuperClassic
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yes, wouldn't you just LOVE to deal with all the fans raging? This is why I don't give a shit about these things, because it just brings up another thing for others to complain about.

Steady on, buddy... was clearly kidding. ;)

Apologies for any offence caused.

Steady on, buddy... was clearly kidding. ;)

Apologies for any offence caused.

I knew that you were joking, I was pretending to take you seriously. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure what's sadder: That this petition even exists at all or that they're targeting Amy over Rouge.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm not sure what's sadder: That this petition even exists at all or that they're targeting Amy over Rouge.

Rouge is a grown woman. She can dress or act any way she chooses.

(/troll)

Why dignify this silly nonsense with a topic? :rolleyes:

Petitions don't work.

^^Those.

It's times like this that I really question certain parts of the Sonic fanbase.

I'm always questioning the Sonic fanbase.

You know who's even worse?

That Skank Minnie Mouse. I don't think I have seen a single cartoon where she didn't flash her bloomers! And based on how this generation of people turned out, I'd say she was a direct influence on them.

• Thumbs Up 6

The one thing that baffles me the most is that there are many other characters that are much worse than Amy. Big and Omochao are my candidates.

then again, like what other said. Troll petitioner

Edited by bl4ckened-ang3l