Awoo.

Why do people want Sonic Adventure 3?

Nintendoga

Worst voice actor ever...

I'm getting reaaaaaally frustrated with you.

You should have just shut up and left this topic alone. But no, you come back wanting MORE.

Adventure 1 and 2's voice actors sucked. I'm sorry. They really did. Negrep me or whatever, but that's what I'm standing by. The lip syncing was terrible too.

EXACTLY. Sonic finally has a VA that isn't a freaking ham for the entire game.

His voice work with Sonic. Sonic sounds like a modifeid Justin Bieber.

This just shows that you are seven years old.

Again, I ask for reasons WHY.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm getting reaaaaaally frustrated with you.

You mad?

EXACTLY. Sonic finally has a VA that isn't a freaking ham for the entire game.

• Bad Quality Post 1

I get the feeling you're just throwing out a well-known target.

This just shows that you are seven years old.

Again, I ask for reasons WHY.

Because it is annoying and whiny. IMO, it doesn't fit Sonic at all.

This is all my opinion.

This is all my opinion.

Okay...People are entitled to opinions and all...but I see no way you could find that whiny and annoying. If anything Adventure 2's voice actor sounds more annoying...but alright.

This is all my opinion.

Just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Jason Griffith in Sonic Unleashed and Sonic and the Black Knight?

Just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Jason Griffith in Sonic Unleashed and Sonic and the Black Knight?

I thought he did good, because it wasn't annoying and it kinda suited Sonic.

This is all my opinion.

Ah, the old opinion card! You come and piss people off and then pull out that old trick!

Whatever mate. Anyone who can tell their arse from their elbow can hear that Roger's Sonic voice is not "annoying and whiny". Look at Cream or Amy for examples of that.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can say whatever I want as long as it's by the rules.

Yes.

"However in thse case, your opinion is wrong." ---Jeremy Clarkson.

Because it is annoying and whiny.

Annoying and whiny? What is this I don't even

You mad?

At what point since starting this debate with you have I not been mad? XP

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, the old opinion card! You come and piss people off and then pull out that old trick!

Whatever mate. Anyone who can tell their arse from their elbow can hear that Roger's Sonic voice is not "annoying and whiny". Look at Cream or Amy for examples of that.

Yeah, but Sonic is the main character, so I have to endure him for the whole game.

I thought he did good, because it wasn't annoying and it kinda suited Sonic.

Looks like we agree on something.

Hey, shut the fuck up. This doesn't add anything to the discussion and makes you come off as an ignorant prick. I really don't like you.

We're talking about why people want a Sonic Adventure 3, and if you even mention Ryan Drummond so help me God I will go off on every tiny little detail in all of your posts. STOP.

• Thumbs Up 10
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Yeah, but Sonic is the main character, so I have to endure him for the whole game.

Um...I'm not going to be rude here until you piss me off again (you're in the safe zone for now) but what makes Color's voice of Sonic so terrible? When I think of "annoying and whiny" I think of a high pitched, squeaky, and obnoxious voice. Like Free Rider's Amy (She sounds like Minnie Mouse more than Amy Rose, no seriously). So what makes it bother you so much? What makes it annoying if you can explain that.

Personally i don't care if it's childish.Colors' script was the first that got me smiling/laughing and enjoying myself through every cutscene.For the first time the writing was treating the world and the characters for what they are: A cartoony world with lively characters,Instead of trying to make Sonic into something that has nothing to do with the original concept of the classics.

The 90s characterization that got me into Sonic is back,and i couldn't be happier.

So i don't want a SA3 because then we're back to trying to be something the franchise was never supposed to be.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, shut the fuck up. This doesn't add anything to the discussion and makes you come off as an ignorant prick. I really don't like you.

We're talking about why people want a Sonic Adventure 3, and if you even mention Ryan Drummond so help me God I will go off on every tiny little detail in all of your posts. STOP.

I like you even more now.

Um...I'm not going to be rude here until you piss me off again (you're in the safe zone for now) but what makes Color's voice of Sonic so terrible? When I think of "annoying and whiny" I think of a high pitched, squeaky, and obnoxious voice. Like Free Rider's Amy (She sounds like Minnie Mouse more than Amy Rose, no seriously). So what makes it bother you so much? What makes it annoying if you can explain that.

It's difficult to explain, but I'll try my best.

It's just that I don't think it suits Sonic, that's not how I see Sonic, if you get what I mean.

It's a little bit too high-pitched for me. I prefer Griffins because his voice suits Sonic, because it's not too high-pitched or low-pitched.

It's just that I don't think it suits Sonic, that's not how I see Sonic, if you get what I mean.

It's a little bit too high-pitched for me. I prefer Griffins because his voice suits Sonic, because it's not too high-pitched or low-pitched.

High pi--

No Misfit. No.

I...I need a moment.

Calm Down Bro.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

See, this is how you should ALWAYS present opinions when disagreeing with someone. It ensures that no one thinks you're a douchebag or a troll. Just keep that in mind, k?

(Not that it's high-pitched at all, though. But if you don't think it suits Sonic, that's fine.)

Edited by T-Man
  • Thumbs Up 3

Sonic in COLORS....his VOICE is DEEEEEEEEPPP AS HELL! HOW DOES HIS VOICE SOUND HIGH PITCHED?

Are you TONE Def?

His voice being DEEPER than Jason is FACT! There is no other way around that.

Dude is trollin...

Edited by Voyant

I would just like to point something out.

1. Ryan Drummond's Sonic voice is the second highest pitched. It's very high in some places and others only kind of high.

2. Jason is mostly the highest. I think it's just kind of the way he talks in some cases though.

3. Clearly, Roger's voice is the deepest. It is not high pitched in any way at all. I'm sorry, but it just isn't.

Alright. When did this turn into a VA topic? I thought this was about Why people want a SA3? :/ So to add to that. Nostalgia is probably the most powerful thing in the world. And the only REAL THING that makes people want a SA3. If it weren't for that, fan-boys would probably be quiet about it.

EDIT: Glitch happened. ;w;

Edited by Straw Hat Eddy