Awoo.

What are your favorite Sonic couples?

Unknown User

I agree Silver and Blaze have strong chemistry together. Blaze is more open with Silver. She more about business with Sonic.

uh, Really? I noticed the extreme opposite.

both in the "openness" thing and the "chemistry" thing.

BEWARE WALLOFTEXT BELOW, USE YOU SCROLLBAR TO SKIP THIS SHIT.

I see Blaze being rather closed to Silver in Sonic '06, acting just like an older, more responsible sister figure, guiding him and constantly reminding him of the task, she didn't show any weakness or vulnerabilities to him, actually, Silver was the one who opened up and showed his vulnerabilities and insecurities to her while she was the one supporting him and reminding him they were fighting to save the world at all costs.

this is ultimately clear in Silver's ending where Blaze is the one who tells Silver that they should be focusing about the task of saving the world, while Silver was more worried about Blaze's own fate: 

Blaze: Come on, make it quick. Use your Chaos Control... to stop time.

Then... seal us into a different dimension.

Silver: No! I can't do that to you!

Blaze: Didn't we already go through this? We agreed to save the world at any price!

Silver valued his bond with Blaze more than saving the world, being herself Blaze knew that was a massive stupidity at this point, but she couldn't be mad at him... THAT is why Blaze calls him naive in the end.

Silver: I can't! I wouldn't know what to do without you! You've

fought alongside me to save the world... You're my friend... Right?

Blaze: You're still so naive. But... I... I've always liked that about you.

She had the role of a supporter, she was the one guiding Silver with his problems and she was the one reminding him of the mission, her own position prevents her from showing him any weakness or vulnerabilities, because Silver was the one who was insecure, not her.

contrast now her interactions with Sonic in Sonic Rush, the table flips completely, there, she is the one who shows being emotionally vulnerable, while Sonic this time, was the supporter, notice how she was actually pretty troubled when she was fighting Sonic:

Blaze: "What do you know? I am the guardian of the Sol Emeralds... It is a fate

that forces me to live with my curse, my flames... Because of my powers, I have

always been alone... It's also why I must do this alone! It is my

responsibility!"

it's the whole reason why she was a quite of a bitch, she thinks of her powers as a curse, so she isolated herself, doing everything alone, when someone tries to help, she flips her shit, she told him everything, she literally had an emotional breakdown there.

it's a completely different emotional exposure to the one she shows to Silver, with Silver she was the supporter, here she is the one who will be supported, I would say Blaze opens herself much more to Sonic than she did to Silver in all of their interactions.

as you will see next, their bond is not only because of power of friendship and stuff, it had a reason:

Blaze: "I understand now... My inherent power over fire... As princess, it is my

duty to protect the Sol Emeralds. But because of my duty, I shut people out,

and keep to myself... But trying to make it solely my responsibility, I put my

world in danger. But then..."

Sonic: "You need to

be true to yourself!"

Blaze: "Sonic the Hedgehog..."

the reason Sonic and Blaze become close is because he actually tells her that her powers are not a curse like she always believed her whole life, being him and cream one of the very few people who did not fear forming a bond with her, she changed her whole outlook on how she behaves and feels about herself.

that's why I see Blaze being much more open to Sonic than she was with Silver, with Silver she was the strong figure, she shown no weakness in order for her to support him, with Sonic, he was the one who dealt with her vulnerabilities.

in the "chemistry" subject...

I don't see it that way... I would risk my neck and say they Silver and Blaze had near zero romantic chemistry.

of course, they were, friends, they had a bond and liked each other, but nothing in the games ever pointed to a romantic relationship between Silver and Blaze, you never see them interacting with a hint of attraction or desire, actually it's quite the opposite they have lots of "hints" that point to a platonic relationship instead of a romantic one, I might use the example of the "test of love" where Sonic, Amy and Elise are involved (heck AMY, is used as a love interest there) while Silver and Blaze have the test of friendship, (memory and mind, if I recall correctly)... but no mention of romance here or anywhere in the franchise, and the reason for that... is actually quite simple:

according to Sonic Team, Silver and Blaze were not meant to be seen as romantic partners.

their relationship is described by the director (and one of the writers) of Sonic '06 as the one of a brother and a sister (that same guy said Sonic and Elise were actually attracted at each other, oh lord, back to the subject), a sibling like relationship, which is... fundamentally platonic in nature, knowing that I would say again that they are not seen by them as a potential couple, at all.

when you see Blaze and Silver together in the new games, they are not hinting at a couple, they are also not hinting at them being friends, they are actually alluding to the former sibling like relationship they did share in Sonic '06, it's rather nonsensical as they are both completely unrelated characters with different backgrounds, and I don't know who was the "genius" who had such idea, but they keep doing that nonetheless.

that being said contrast Blaze's interactions with Sonic, an example of how romance is used in context to hint at characters relationships, now I'll just use the easiest example, the "Percival's Defeat" cut-scene in Sonic and the Black Knight.

now, forget everything about the scene, forget the dialogue, forget the acting, forget the blushing, forget that Percival is not really Blaze, i'll just focus in a small fact that is quite telling about the interpretation of the characters:

the Storybook series always had some tidbits of the interactions Sonic has with his friends and allies using the characters as "doppelgangers".

You see Sonic and Sindbad bickering just like he does with Knuckles, you had the blacksmith handling gears as Tails do, you see Sonic trying to run away from Nimue at first just like he does with Amy before things cool down, Sonic notes to himself when he sees Lancelot that "some things never change" and with Percival who is Blaze, (also, funny to notice, Percival's partner is Galahad, who just happens to be Silver) Sonic has... a scene filled with romantic implications.

the thing is, Sonic Team is surprisingly comfortable with trowing unambiguously romantic implications at Sonic and Blaze, mention of jealousy and kisses, characters gazing at each other, blushing and such.

following the logic that the interaction with that doppelgangers mimics the interaction Sonic has with his friends, the hint would essentially be, that just like Sonic's relationship with the other characters are described by his interactions with the doppelgangers, Sonic's relationship with Blaze would essentially be described as containing some sort of romantic affection, desire or attraction, and not just a platonic friendship with no implications whatsoever.

I don't know who likes who, but that angle is definitively there.

notice however that they still don't forget to allude at Blaze's partnership with Silver.

so back to my point, of who Blaze has more chemistry with.

in the former case Silver and Blaze are described as being like brother and sister, describing a completely platonic relationship in a game that had no fear of touching the romance subject with Sonic and Elise, while in the other case has Sonic and Blaze sharing a scene with rather blatant romantic implications, (which by the logic means at the very least that officially Sonic Team doesn't minds the public seeing as romantic partners at all).

in the end for me... is no contest, Blaze would be both more open and have more chemistry with Sonic than with Silver, I see the writers never meant to make Blaze a love interest for Silver, or for that matter hint at a relationship that goes anywhere beyond being platonic, with Sonic however...

• Thumbs Up 6

Page 1/2

@Anti Alias

WOW! You deserve medal for that effort! From that I got that Blaze was the strong one helping Silver out, and Sonic was the strong one helping Blaze out. Silver and Blaze have not got much interaction since Sonic06 mainly because game was bad. You make great points about Sonic helping her discover her fire powers is not curse. However, Sonic was being Sonic still Sonic has shown more feelings for Amy. Here is real fact I spent hours on this not to mention I was not on this website when I did this calculation. On youtube somebody had poll for who you think are the best or your favorite pairing to Sonic. There was three female characters to choose. I used the first 15 pages of comments totaling 142, took out people who answered twice or did not answer question. This number lowers to 107 total. These are the results!

45.8% (49) = Sonic and Amy

36.4% (39) = Sonic and Blaze

17.8% (19) = Sonic and Sally

To Be Continued New Page I use mobile phone and there 1,024 character limit messaging!

• Thumbs Up 1

Page 1/2

@Anti Alias

WOW! You deserve medal for that effort! 

yeah, I actually wish I was more normal and didn't do that.

but uh... thanks.

but what can I do? I can't help myself.

a little secret, I might be one of the very few people who like Sonic/Nicole (archie), and Sonic/Tikal for no reason really.

I just can't defend that with any plausible argument like I always do, so I just keep it to myself, I like their designs, I guess... XP

Page 2/2

@Anti Alias

I conducted vote tally as well with the options being Love, Like, Neutral, Dislike, and Hate. The couple they voted for was then determined if they "love" or just "like" the couple. If they had no feelings towards the two not picked "neutral" or were against couple "dislike" or "hate" are used than. There was 15 rounds, Amy won 7.83, Blaze won 4.33, Sally won 2.83 with tied rounds split into decimals.

Amy Blaze Sally

12 * 11 * 03 Love

37 * 28 * 16 Like

46 * 67 * 70 Neutral

04 * 01 * 06 Dislike

08 * 00 * 12 Hate

Amy Blaze Sally

49 * 39 * 19 Favorable

12 * 01 * 18 Unfavorable

One can see Sonic and Amy, and Sonic and Blaze almost tied in "Love" while Sonic and Sally get the most "Hate" with Sonic and Amy not far behind. Amy has the most love/hate emotions while Blaze has the least love/hate emotions. Sonic and Blaze have the least unfavorable. Those be my results. I am done and there for Silver Blaze and Sonic Blaze are both quite liked that is okay to me!

Anti-Alias just did one awesome breakdown of the Silver-Blaze dynamic and the Sonic-Blaze dynamic. I'm just saying this so people can see what he explained here since it seems most people kind of.. well, missed it. Massive kudos, AA. I've tried to put it into words before like that, but it never came out right. XD

a little secret, I might be one of the very few people who like Sonic/Nicole (archie),

thats a badass pairing that I myself am rather fond of as well

Anyway, good job putting the whole Sonic/Blaze thing into perspective. Its pretty common knowledge that Sonic Team is unafraid to drop hints in that general direction, but its always cool to see how other people sit down and dissect it.

Well done, Anti Alias.

Man, Sally gets so much hate. But I kinda blame Ian for that. As much as I love Sonally, he kinda kept shoving it in our faces.

As much as I love Sonaze, while Sonic helps with Blaze's vulnerabilities, what can Blaze do for Sonic, other than save the world with him? The thing with Sonic/Sally is that there is a balance....at least in SatAM. Sonic is cocky; Sally helps tone that down...somewhat. Sally can get emotional, or too serious; Sonic tones that down.

I just wish we get a new Sonic Rush game so we can have more Sonic/Blaze goodness, thus develop more on their relation.

• Thumbs Up 3

As much as I love Sonaze, while Sonic helps with Blaze's vulnerabilities, what can Blaze do for Sonic, other than save the world with him?

Blaze does bring an air of abrupt rationality to the table, which is often a quality that Sonic sorely misses out on. Outside of basic prioritization, Blaze does seem to help Sonic by doing things that he is either too thrill happy or too nice to accomplish - like ditching Marine for an example. Sonic's personality wouldn't allow him to make the choice that was best for everyone, even though it needed to be made. Blaze made that decision for him. She can balance him out in that way pretty well. She can save him from his own good nature.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, Sally gets so much hate. But I kinda blame Ian for that. As much as I love Sonally, he kinda kept shoving it in our faces.

Exactly.

I don't like SonAlly for the reason that not only is the coupling convoluted and Sonic is morphed into something he isn't to facilitate it but also because it's portrayals absolutely reek of rampant fanboyish OTP-shilling.

As far as I'm concerned, any assurance that SEGA have a chokehold over Sonic's romantic interests particularly that which involves Sally in the comic are fabricated bullshit. If SEGA really had the amount of control over that aspect as much as it is claimed then Sonic would not...

1 - Be married with kids with Sally in the future.

2 - Be trading spit with Sally with alarming regularity.

3 - Have romantic interludes consistently dropped throughout the series.

SonAlly is Archie is shoved in our faces so frikkin' much that Flynn took the Genesis arc and turned it away from being a credible part of the 20th anniversary celebration (Where are Knuckles and Amy? Oh yeah, I remember! Sally even took Knuckles' place on #228's cover and Amy makes zero appearances at all!) and refitted it to shove even more of this pairing in our faces. It's ridiculous IMO.

It stands as a prominent reason as to why I am not a fan of pairings that are unsubtly portrayed and in which characters have extremely prevalent aspects of their character ignored to facilitate them. Hence I do not like SonAlly.

Sonally=Sonic and Sally

Scouriona=Fiona Fox and Scourge

Silvlaze=Silver and Blaze

Any reason... why?

Exactly.

I don't like SonAlly for the reason that not only is the coupling convoluted and Sonic is morphed into something he isn't to facilitate it but also because it's portrayals absolutely reek of rampant fanboyish OTP-shilling.

As far as I'm concerned, any assurance that SEGA have a chokehold over Sonic's romantic interests particularly that which involves Sally in the comic are fabricated bullshit. If SEGA really had the amount of control over that aspect as much as it is claimed then Sonic would not...

1 - Be married with kids with Sally in the future.

2 - Be trading spit with Sally with alarming regularity.

3 - Have romantic interludes consistently dropped throughout the series.

SonAlly is Archie is shoved in our faces so frikkin' much that Flynn took the Genesis arc and turned it away from being a credible part of the 20th anniversary celebration (Where are Knuckles and Amy? Oh yeah, I remember! Sally even took Knuckles' place on #228's cover and Amy makes zero appearances at all!) and refitted it to shove even more of this pairing in our faces. It's ridiculous IMO.

It stands as a prominent reason as to why I am not a fan of pairings that are unsubtly portrayed and in which characters have extremely prevalent aspects of their character ignored to facilitate them. Hence I do not like SonAlly.

Well to be fair, only Sonc 1 and 2 were adapted in Genesis. In that regard, I can see why Knuckles or Amy weren't in the story. But that's what the Extended Edition from Free Comic Book Day 2012 is for! biggrin.png

But anyway, I can see where your coming from despite the fact I ship the paring myself. I see it okay to drop some signs every once in a while, but not at every moment. And the future is more Penders' desire to give the series a "happy ending," so I don't pay attention to it too much. Just an ok "what if" story to me.

Can your reasoning be applied to couples in this series in general?

• 4 months later...

I support the pairings that make sense. I do NOT support any pairings that people interpret as romantic relationships when they're really just partnerships, like Sonic and Blaze.

Oh. my. gosh.

They're very good partners, of course! Their abilities balance each other out and all that junk. But Sonic doesn't act the same around Blaze as he does around Amy. He completely ignores any hint to a romantic relationship between him and her, sometimes showing signs of bashfulness like in Sonic Gen. where Classic Sonic notices Amy hitting on Sonic. Modern Sonic looks bashful and fiddles with his ear.

The fact that they're constantly hinting towards this relationship and bringing Amy into almost every game doesn't stand for something?

The fact that many sources that haven't been proven wrong have blatanly stated "Sonic is too shy to admit he likes Amy", doesn't stand for anything?

But, the biggest hint:

He teases Amy.

Any supporter of any other Sonic couple can interpret that as pure hatred, but we all know Sonic would never be that mean to somebody, and certainly not that mean to one of his greatest friends.

I know from expercience that a boy is gonna tease you to death to release that feeling he has for you and to keep his cool-guy image.

Someday Sonic's gonna crack and start showing some more admiration for Amy.

I don't think we have to worry about Blaze butting in in Sonic's romantic affairs, considering her isolation from his world and the mere fact that nobody seems to address:

Amy's been around since Sonic CD. That's before Knuckles, and certainly a heck of a lot earlier than Blaze.

Amy was originally made to be Sonic's love interest, and then SEGA/Sonic team decided to make it a funnier aspect so they made him slightly weary to show his true feelings.

Now, Silver and Blaze. There's a couple I support, because it's REAL.

Yeah yeah, Sonic Team describes it as a Brother/Sister relationship.

But you can clearly tell Silver's relying on that girl for emotional support. And she enjoys being relied on.

Silver's breakdown at the end, it's clear he's realizing he loves her. I wouldn't react like that if one of my good friends that's a boy met the same fate.

Blaze's feelings arent' as blatant, but, well, that's because she's Blaze. Blaze rarely shows her true feelings.

It's clear she enjoys giving him the emotional support he needs, and truly feels his troubles when he has them. They're great partners, as shown in many other games, and the mere thing you notice when seeing them interact...

They just seem to enjoy each-others presence. He gives the immature-ness to Blaze, and she helps him stabilize that with her seriousness. I really look forward to seeing their friendship develop in the coming games, that is, if Sonic Team cares enough about Silver to bring him back. :|

Knuckles and Rouge is a no-brainer, Rouge likes him, and he blushes furiously at her flirting. Simple as that.

I wish there was a decent character that really brought out Shadow's emotional side, but alas, that is Amy, and she loves Sonic...

Anyways, to recap, I support couples that are obvious and canon to the games. Open your eyes and read their emotions. These couples truly make sense, and they're not strained.

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as I love Sonaze, while Sonic helps with Blaze's vulnerabilities, what can Blaze do for Sonic, other than save the world with him? The thing with Sonic/Sally is that there is a balance....at least in SatAM. Sonic is cocky; Sally helps tone that down...somewhat. Sally can get emotional, or too serious; Sonic tones that down.

I dunno, I feel even in Satam there was a key problem with SonSal, in that Sonic doesn't really need to be in a 'Women Are Wiser' dynamic. Too often in both medias they tend to overemphasize Sonic's negative traits so Sally can play the old cliche of being the wiser, more rational and overall 'better' person than he is, or at least to the degree she has a lot less Fatal Flaws for him to foil back. Almost every Season Two episode revolved around Sonic making a reckless error and Sally having to bail him out without a single role reversal. Even early on, Archie exacerbated this by pretty much diluting Sal to her positive qualities and adding a lot more pretentious love drama and making out. Ian's only problem is that he hasn't really done anything to make it any better, even in his attempts to make Sally look 'flawed' he still does little to define her actual personality and doesn't do well making the pairing seem dual sided. He also can't make one damn romantic scene that isn't as dull as possible, just the couple expositioning about old times and making doe eyes at each other. Yeah, that's love all right.

What I like about Sonic is that while sometimes reckless (eg. Lost Worlds), he isn't an all out Leeroy Jenkins, and can often times show himself to be very resourceful and be tactful within his cockiness, something that was lost in medias with Sally. She could have made an awesome foil if on the same wave length as Sonic, and showing as many positive and negative points to her opposing meticulous methods and making the two rather even handedly foil support one another, but for the large part, everything that makes Sally different from him makes her more clever and cautious and superior to him, which isn't always true concerning meticulous methods. Even worse both medias sometimes compromises Sonic's redeeming aspects so Sally has more relevance (eg. his 'like the wind' demeanor is often lost by him blowing his temper or suffering a BSOD so Sally can soothe him, in which case you claims of her being emotional don't really even it out).

Sonic ISN'T a sitcom dad, he doesn't need a Straight Man punctuating his flaws and having to babysit him 24/7 and that's why I'm a little uneasy with SonSal, at least in it's current and usual state.

>calls out Sonic and Blaze as being just a partnership/friendship

>loves Silver and Blaze for being just about exactly what you called Sonic and Blaze

Silver & Blaze at best seemed to have a platonic relationship, and at worst (or best, depending on who you ask) they've never met at all nor really have any reason to. Pairing them together is one of the most rampantly done things in the whole fanbase, and while I don't have a problem with the people who ship it (rather just the pairing itself), its insane amount of popularity plus how it undermines the qualities of both characters (and by that I mean mostly Blaze) is what gets to me.

Sonic & Blaze have both had more than one game to interact with each other, and while they're really just partners/friends, I can see them working out much better than the other pairing. Their interests, capabilities and motives are similar yet their personalities work as a foil for each other, and somehow I find it much more adorable okay, especially if they're both hesitant on the idea of each other (I'm trash, slay me). plus them minor teases jesus 8jjjjj

But I think the main thing to take into mind is that none of these pairings are canon. None of them. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

The only one that's close to being canon is Knuckles and Rouge, and that's because SA2 severely implied it near the ending. Its safe to say though that there's never been any leaning towards that since, though, so who knows if Sega even still considers it anything relevant, minus their occasional flirt. 

As for the subject of SonAmy... urgh. Even if I was to like Amy's character, I'd not want her to be paired with Sank. For her to mature past him and instead just have a super strong friendship with him would be much more meaningful. Besides, if Sonic ever had a sliver of "opening up to her" then it'd be the most predictable episode of the most predictable anime ever, pretty much.

Anyways, to recap, I support couples that are obvious and canon to the games. Open your eyes and read their emotions. These couples truly make sense, and they're not strained.

There is no romance in the games.

They are not fixated even on ship teases to any real degree.

Hence there are no 'official' or 'canon' pairings in the game continuity.

And in addition, Silver and Blaze don't even know each other in the main continuity. Which completely tears-apart any assumption or assertion that they are a pairing. Isn't Colours DS of extremely dubious canonicity?

• Thumbs Up 3

Generations treats 06 as canon, so I'd assume it isn't. :v

From what I gather, Sonic '06 is canon. It's just that the canon events made it not happen. Doesn't mean that Crisis City stopped existing.

There is no romance in the games.

They are not fixated even on ship teases to any real degree.

Hence there are no 'official' or 'canon' pairings in the game continuity.

And in addition, Silver and Blaze don't even know each other in the main continuity. Which completely tears-apart any assumption or assertion that they are a pairing. Isn't Colours DS of extremely dubious canonicity?

True, but there are hints towards romance.

Just because their relationship doesn't exist doesn't mean they don't remember the feeling of working together. They obviously enjoyed their time together in Colors DS. My point was that it's possible for a relationship to develop.

From what I gather, Sonic '06 is canon. It's just that the canon events made it not happen. Doesn't mean that Crisis City stopped existing.

Well, it's canon but it's not canon. It technically happened in a piece of the timeline, but thankfully nothing of it is still relevant in the timeline, and really Crisis City did stop existing since it never happened to begin with, but at the same time in that one little place it did. So it somewhat worked being in Generations somehow? I mean, the game was about effing around with time.

Though Blaze remembering anything about makes no sense and will never make sense please help.

Just because their relationship doesn't exist doesn't mean they don't remember the feeling of working together. They obviously enjoyed their time together in Colors DS. My point was that it's possible for a relationship to develop.

Which is exactly the same thing you could say about Sonic & Blaze, if not even moreso.

And even then.. is Colors DS even canon? I don't think it is either. "Portable version of a console game" usually equals "non-canon" when it goes against what happened in the bigger, more relevant game.

That's what I meant. Time makes Crisis City still there, even if Colours DS contradicted it in the regular flow of time. 

Time shenanigans can also technically explain Blaze, because it could have brought about deja vu. 

Sonic/Sally is the only couple for Sonic. Because Sally is mature, can kick butt, can be girly without bring a brat, worshipping Sonic or clinging on to him. And she allows Sonic to be Sonic. She can keep up with him. Also her mom is the queen so Sally is not tied down to her kingdom unlike Elise and Blaze.

I will always have a soft spot for Sonic/Elise. Elise seemed to open up to Sonic and be inspired by him. Plus the two of them together look very cute and I like when Sonic says "your smile is what I need"

sometimes I wonder, cant a girl and a boy character be friends without any hints? With Sonic/Blaze, Blaze sometimes was bashful around Sonic (also see Sonic and the Black Knight). Also just because they shake hands doesnt imply any romantic feelings. it's the samething when fans say that Satoshi and Hikari from Pokemon, when they hi-five each other it means they love each other. Also Blaze is the princess, and she has protect the sol-emeralds and her people. So she's tied down so in result, she wont put up with Sonic being Sonic. Sonic is reckless and cocky and that makes him awesome. She will try to tame him.

One reason I wish Sonic 06 happened was because I liked the brother/sister/mentor relationship between Silver and Blaze. and I also liked how they could be friends without romance implied or feelings implied. Silver can be reliant on Blaze without being in love. Hes not reliant because he is in love, he is reliant because he needs guidence. Hes a young hedgehog, afraid, insecure and not as mature as Sonic stuck in a bad future with no where to go and no one to look up to. Blaze was that person and please dont hate me because she was a much better character in the game Sonic 06. by Silver. Because they balance each other perfectly, Also as a possilbe romantic couple.... Silver takes things more seriously than Sonic. So taming Silver isnt as big a problem as taming Sonic. Silver could easily be tamed into being more mature, more secure and more alert of what is going on but still be the same young hedgehog who has his flaws. Sonic is like the wind and the wind cant stop blowing.

i will say, Silver is a 14 year old boy,,,, i dont think hes intrested in romance.

Sonic/Amy......... oh boy. I hate this paring. Amy wants Sonic to slow down only for her but Sonic is like the wind. If they get together, he would just be reduced to her bitch and she would be shoehorned in the games for that reason only. Friendship is freedom,,,, which is why he would stop for Chris, Sally or Elise but not for Amy. I just want her to leave Sonic alone.

Knuckles/Rouge.... here's a line from Knuckles song in Sonic Adventure 2:

Who could'a did this, that stitch named Rouge!
When I catch her, Imm'l get her with these tools,
There you are, come here you little thief!
Think you gon' fly and get away quick? Uh, uh!
Give up the Emeralds or die, I don't love you!

Yeah..... but Rouge has hints of crushing on Knuckles which is cute and it works because they are not friends. Knuckles getting flusterd is also cute to. But as a couple, no. for reasons that Rouge would have to be tamed in a sense not getting jewels. I know Knuckles song says that Rouge is sexy and smooth but you can think someones sexy and not love them

Shadow/Rouge,,,,, its funny when people say that Shadow is Rouges other love intrest... no. She hasnt shown any intrest in Shadow. They are co-workers, that's all. Shadow is not the boy to go out with anyone. Hes all business no fun. plus Rouge cant be tamed ;p

Shadow/Maria ,,,,,,,,,,,, oh boy. FRIENDS! Maria has not implied any feelings for Shadow. Shadow has not implied romantic feelings for Maria. shes his friend....... ;p can a boy and a girl be friends??

I hate Sonic couples because I hate the drama that goes with it :(

(And not to mention I dispise the Sonaze couple.... not because of who my favorite character is but rather how fans want the characters to be treated.)

• Thumbs Up 1