Awoo.

What are your favorite Sonic couples?

Unknown User

Knuxouge: This is due to the fact that Sega confirmed that they like each other.

Sonamy: Amy likes sonic and Sonic has shown over time that he at least somewhat cares for Amy. Makes enough sense.

But other than that. I stay away from shippings

Sonic & Amy wouldn't really ruin anything unless it was written badly, So I fail to see that just being together ruins the characters.

Knuxouge: This is due to the fact that Sega confirmed that they like each other.

I doubt if they were going out, that dynamic really wouldn't change. Sonic still does things his own way and won't let anyone dictate his actions.

I mean in terms of their relationship. Sonic running away from Amy and her chasing after him is sort of "their thing".
Not really. Sonic can still remain an independent guy going where he pleases when he pleases, and Amy can remain the lovestruck girl following him. But instead of "Sonic, I'm gonna force you to marry me!" it becomes "Sonic, you promised we'd go on a date tonight!" Which, you might remember,

Not really. Sonic can still remain an independent guy going where he pleases when he pleases, and Amy can remain the lovestruck girl following him. But instead of "Sonic, I'm gonna force you to marry me!" it becomes "Sonic, you promised we'd go on a date tonight!" Which, you might remember,

So Sonamy is unofficially official?

See above post.

That raises a good question actually.

Did Sonic Team already make Sonic and Amy an official couple, albeit rather unceremoniously? It's like they stealthily snuck past them actually getting together, but as Black Knight they're dating, so... Are they or aren't they together?

Edited by Dr. Mechano

Black Knight's instruction manual refers to Sonic preparing for a "potentially stressful encounter with Amy" before being sucked into Camelot. I think that implies that Sonic wasn't exactly a willing boyfriend.

That raises a good question actually.

Did Sonic Team already make Sonic and Amy an official couple, albeit rather unceremoniously? It's like they stealthily snuck past them actually getting together, but as Black Knight they're dating, so... Are they or aren't they together?

Nah, I don't think they've gone that far. Like Unknown said, that bit in SatBK is likely something she forced him into. Though looking at recent games, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did that somewhere down the line...

Nah, I don't think they've gone that far. Like Unknown said, that bit in SatBK is likely something she forced him into. Though looking at recent games, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did that somewhere down the line...

Sonic & Amy wouldn't really ruin anything unless it was written badly, So I fail to see that just being together ruins the characters.

Because Sega's writing in general is about as stable as a house of cards in a wind storm. I'm terrified of how they'd handle the subject of love and courtship.

Considering everything else that was wrong with it, Sonic X handled it pretty well.

Yeah but I don't think Sega wrote Sonic X. What ever company paid to make the anime did with Sega paying for it.

Yeah but I don't think Sega wrote Sonic X. What ever company paid to make the anime did with Sega paying for it.

I heard Sonic Team was involved with it though.

Knuckles and Rouge (Wasn't it said somewhere that Rouge has a crush on Knuckles?)

Silver and Blaze (It's just perfect)

That's pretty much the only ones I like. Tails seems a bit too young to be in love (at least, to me), and Sonic (who's 15) being in love with Amy (who's 12), kinda freaks me out.

I liked Silver and Blaze's friendship. I'm not sure if I like it romantically. But its good either way.

I liked Silver and Blaze's friendship. I'm not sure if I like it romantically. But its good either way.

I've always been more of a SonicxBlaze person myself, if only because Sonic was the one who brought Blaze out her shell, and the scenes they have are just so natural, it just works.

Especially considering Unleashed, its like Sonic X's influence has bleed its way into the games.

With the plus of it being optional. (Unleashed and even Chronicles)

Black Knight's instruction manual refers to Sonic preparing for a "potentially stressful encounter with Amy" before being sucked into Camelot. I think that implies that Sonic wasn't exactly a willing boyfriend.

Romantic: Sonic and Shadow - more obvious than something really obvious being placed in an obvious place on National Obvious Day.

Romantic: Silver and Blaze - they're quite good for one another, methinks, and if the backstory creases got ironed out, it would work nicely.

Friendship: Tails and Knuckles - with Sonic getting all the attention, it must leave these two guys hanging around to have their own adventures and get to know one another.

Final: Amy and Horrible Death - needs to happen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 7

Final: Amy and Horrible Death - needs to happen.

I do not see the positive contribution to this particular choice.

Knuckles and Rouge is my favorite couple by far. It's very fun watching those two interact with each other. I always love the kind of relationship with two people hating each other at first. :lol:

Edited by RidersDX
  • Thumbs Up 1

Clearly a joke answer, after my serious points about Silver/Blaze and Tails/Knuckles. ;)

Open with a joke, close with a joke. :D

Edited by Dr. Crusher